Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

"I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 am

"I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] 43513_1280125606010_full

Anna Jones

After Caeli shadow traveled the group to the arena, Anna quickly jumped off and headed to the weapons rack. She herself didn't need any of the weapons, as her staff could turn into any weapon she wanted it to with a tiny amount of magic. She was waiting for the other's to pick something, or bring out their own weapons.

"Okay, Kimmy. What do you need help with specifically? Witchcraft, necromancy? You name it." Anna looked at Victoria and Caeli, hoping that they wouldn't stare at her like she was insane. She highly doubted they would, though, because this was, after all, Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 am

"I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] 801229_4
Veronica|Ares|Payton

Shadow traveling was amazing! It was my first time, believe it or not, it had felt so....so... good. It was really weird. It tingled my shoulders, and then my wrists, and then to my feet.

Now that we had arrived, I was excited to start training. But what weapon? I walked over to a rack of bows and grabbed one. Then I grabbed a pack of arrows. I grinned excitedly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:39 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy listened to Anna, and thought. She needed a little bit of everything, more like anything. Kimmy had no idea what Witch craft, ot necromacy was. She only knew how to make things appear and change colors. Wow she was lame."Uh..witchcraft? Necromancy?"Kimmy asked with a raised eyebrow. She felt clueless and stupid, so she looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Anna could understand her sister's confusion. She gave Kimmy a soft smile, showing that she didn't mind. "Witchcraft is black magic; the use of spells and the invocation of spirits. Necromancy is the practice of communicating with the dead and shadow traveling. Understand so far?"

Anna pointed her staff in the opposite direction of Victoria and Kimmy. On the top of the staff ignited a circle of dark energy, and with enough concentration, Anna was able to utilize it's energy into a lazer-like blast into one of the wall's of the arena. "That's an example of regular magic."

The teenager walked over to Kimmy and instructed her how to do the spell. "Would you like to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:10 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy sighed and closed her eyes, then nodded. She focused and did the spell how Anna instructed. Opening her eyes Kimmy saw theh magic circle in her palm for a moment, then vanish. A thought came to Kimmy, words from her sister Mini. "Don't wish for it to happen, make it happen." She took a breath and tried the spell again. This time she kept her eyes open and cleared her mind. A swirl of energy came to her and shot at the arena's wall. With a smile Kimmy looked at Anna."Did... did I do it right?" the 13 year old asked.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:00 pm

"Wow.." I said. It was always fun to watch someone learn new things, especially when that new thing involved magic and blowing up stuff. "So, who wants to fight me?" I asked getting Omichli, or mist, my sword out. "Oh, and for those who were wondering, that wasn't actually shadow traveling. It was photo-traveling." I said, chuckling as I did.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Anna was pleased with Kimmy's performance. She gave the teenager a quick smile, and then patted her sister on the back. "That was excellent! I knew you could do it, Kim." What a pleasure it was to see her siblings learn new things.

"Alright. Are you ready for something even more difficult?" Anna showed Kimmy how to shadow travel step by step. "Imagine yourself being engulfed in darkness. Feel it, breathe it, live it. Take a moment to become on with it's energy, and then utilize it to your advantage." Anna stepped aside and waited for Kimmy to give it a try.

"Remember, magic is sort of like writing. Give everything a lot of thought and description. Picture what you want in your head, and make it happen."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:39 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy nodded, even though she felt like shaking her head and saying ' heck no'.[i/] Make it, the same words Mini had told her. [i]Make it, Make it. she thought before getting ready for the spell. Darkness Kimmy thought clearly, closing her eyes. She felt instantly colder, almost harder. She felt secretive and mysterious. Darkness Kimmy thought again, this time with more confidence. Soon she felt as if she could choose her destination. The entrance to the arena, at Camp Half Blood. Kimmy thought. She thought about the arena's looks, it's smells, and who was in it. Soon she felt herself somewhere else. Kimmy felt a breeze, wait there was no breeze inside the arena! She opened her eyes and saw herself right next to the arena."I did it!!" Kimmy squealed.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Anna quickly ran up to Kimmy and gave her a tight hug. "That was great! You can do this, Kimmy!" Anna released her sister from the hug. "You did exactly what I told you to. Always remember what I've said, and you can learn any spell on your own. That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy hugged Anna back, she loved hugs. Hugs were good for the soul, or something like that. Hearing what Anna was saying Kimmy could only nod."Uh huh..." she said slowly. Peronally, Kimmy was a little tired. Doing more powerful spellls always had that affect on her."What next Anna?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 am

"Why don't you take a break. You don't want to deplete too much of your energy. Tell me when you're ready, and we'll start again." Anna sat down on one of the bleachers and waited for Kimmy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy nodded and sat down on the arena floor for a while. Minutes passed and she was feeling better."Okay, I'm ready Anna." Kimmy said confidently. She smiled warmly, ready to learn more. Kimmy loved learning new spells and becoming more powerful. Not too powerful, but enough to acctually do something.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Anna smiled at her sister's anticipation. This was great. She loved seeing her siblings take such an interest in their talents. "Well, Kimmy. The choice is your's now. What would you like to learn?"

Anna knew that Kimmy was a smart girl, and that she would understand why she was asking such a question. Anything was possible with magic. Heck, you could even create your own spells if you were up to it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:21 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy thought on her sister's question for a quick moment. What did she want to learn? Finnally an answer came to her."How about witchcraft. I don't know much about that." Kimmy told Anna. She knew what witchcraft was, spells and uh... other witchy things. So in other words, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]   "I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'm back, and now back to business . . ." [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1