Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back at last.(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cooperiscold

Back at last.(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Jon laughed as he passed through the barrier to Camp. His brown hair shined in the midday light as he lightly walked up the hill.

Behind him Tommy shook his head and grinned as he followed his friend up the hill to camp.

"So" Jon said, " Whats the strongest monster you think we killed while we were away from camp?"

Tommy quietly thought about as he trudged up the hill. " Well, I think the strongest monster you killed was that Rabbit we ate for dinner last night..." Tommy trailed off ready for the rant he knew was coming.

Jon sucked in air for the rant that was coming." BUT! Don't you remember the cyclops I got while you were busy with that ONE Empousai huh??!"

Tommy went a shade of red remembering the monster. "Well what was I supposed to do? Lay off until we get to camp, I'm hungry and its already passed lunch time now. We are almost there lets speed it up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Back at last.(Open to all) Rose

“The grass is always greener. . . ”

Rosalina liked the sun. Sun meant that plants were getting one of their three a day. It also meant that Rosalina could go outside and be with the plants, instead of staying inside watching them flourish from behind a pane of glass. Sat down on the grass, she closed her eyes, basking in the sunlight just trying to get a tan, when she heard the loud babbling of two boys. They seemed to be having an argument, but it was lighthearted, or so she thought. Opening her eyes, she smiled at the boys, and waved them over.
"You hungry? 'Cause I have cookies." she shouted over to them, gesturing to the unopened pack that lay motionless on the grass next to her.

“when you let in the light.”

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I was sitting by Thalia's Pine listening to nickleback on my ipod. I looked over and saw two boys coming up the hill. Are those new campers? Nah, they look like they know the area. I thought. I shrugged and started patting my knee to the beat of the song.
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Jon and Tommy noticed the girl a split second after she invited them over to share her cookies, Grinning Tommy, tripped Jon a split second before Jon could do the same to him and hurried over to the girl.

Jon in mock outrage Yelled after Tommy "How dare you! I will have my revenge!" Jon picked himself up and ran after his friend.

The first thing Tommy noticed about the girl was her bright green hair, and then her Monroe piercing, at least that's what he thought they called it.

"Hello there" He said as he finally got close enough to talk to her. "My names Thomas, but call Me Tommy! And that's Jon, the slow poke and we are starving!" Tommy looked back to Jon but found his attention on another girl sitting at the base of Thalia's Pine.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 pm

As Rosalina opened the pack of cookies, she introduced herself.
"Hey there Tommy! Nice to meet you. I'm Rosalina, but you can call me Rose." she flashed him another smile, and handed him the pack of cookies. "Make sure you leave some for Jon too. I'm not bothered about having any, seeing as you two are so hungry. Something in her gut instinct told her that someone else was there too, and lo behold, there was another girl sat under Thalia's Pine. "Hey, want some cookies?" she called over to her, giving a little wave.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I looked up as I saw a girl with green hair smiling and waving at me. The two boys were right by her. Taking out my earphones I asked her. "What'd you say?" My music was up so loud even out of my ears I could hear the song playing.
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Tommy was about to open his mouth when Jon gave him an elbow in the ribs.

"She said come on down and have some cookies with us! Its such a nice day why not enjoy it with us?"Jon said. He smiled at the girl and waved her down toward them.

Tommy sniggered at Jon and turned to Rose, " So how has Camp been the last couple of months? Me and slow poke have been out enjoying the world after the big fight."

Jon Looked up at the sky looking for the familiar figure in the sky and found Talon circling high above, Jon gave a little whistle and the big Hawk came shooting down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:20 pm

"Camp's been cool. We had a Capture The Flag game, and a BBQ, plus some other things. I think we've got a demigod prom coming up too, but I don't think I'm going to be going. How was the world outside of Camp's borders? It must have been super fun and stuff." as she said the last bit, memories flooded back from when she and her satyr friend made their way from England to Camp. That had been really fun too. She jumped lightly as the hawk swept down from the sky, landing on his arm. "That's a cool pet you've got there."

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm

I laughed at the two boys when one elbowed the other. I got up from the tree and began walking over there. As I walked over something flew down to one of the two's arms. It went right above my head. I heard it coming and grabbed my head and leaned down. "Ah!" I looked up and saw it was just a hawk. I laughed at myself.
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Talon clicked her beak at Jon as she landed on his arm. "Talon what did I tell you about trying to scare people, you know that's against the rules." He turned to the girl and gave her his best I'm sorry smile. " Sorry, shes strong headed, but shes a real good girl. My names Jon what's yours?"

Tommy Laughed as the hawk shot down to Jons arm. He grabbed two of the cookies and shoved them into his mouth." Dis cooohkies ar reals gewd!" he mumbled through a full mouth. He looked at the other two "Yall better come over here and grab some cookies before I eat them all!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm

She reached over for a cookie, nibbling on it demurely, just like her grandma taught her too when she was a little girl in Sheffield.
"They should be really good, they're fresh from the store." she joked, wiping the crumbs from around her mouth. "So Tommy, you never did tell me, how was the big wide world? Did you meet any interesting people?

Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Tommy grinned as he thought of all the crazy things that had happened while away from camp. "Well I won a lot of pizza eating contests. Jon and I fought a lot of monsters. I fought a Empousai and she totally had me tricked until she got close. Jon got his first Cyclops, and he showed me a lot of cool places like the Glacier National Park in Montana. I like going to new places so I had a ton of cool experiences. But what about you huh? I can't really tell who your god parent is, Mines Ares, and Jon is a son of one of the fates I forget which one though."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I smiled. "It's ok. Just freaked out a bit." I finally got to them and I held out my hand. "I'm Tori daughter of Dionysus. Nice to meet you Jon." I grabbed a cookie from the pack. I laughed at what the girl said. "Just the way I like them." I smiled and sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 am

Tommy stared down at the empty cookie package and grinned through the last cookie in his mouth. " Well lady's we really appreciate the cookies and conversation, Its been great relaxing here with the two of you, but its getting late! So I think I'll head over to the cabins!" Tommy picked up his stuff and turned to Jon " Well you coming man?"

Jon nodded and picked up his back pack off the ground. " I really enjoyed meeting up with both of you, it was good talking to someone other than this tall ugly guy! Maybe we'll meet up in camp!"

Jon and Tommy Waved to the two girls as they walked into camp.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 am

"Okay then, see you around camp. If you ever need anything, just check into the Hermes cabin. It's where all us unclaimed demigods go." she said with a smile, standing up from where she was sat down on the grass. "Well, I guess I should be off too. I promised to help somewhere earlier. Bye guys!" she gave them all a quick nod, before heading back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 pm

I smilled. "Well see you around." I said as they walked away. I got up and began to walk away with my ear buds in my ear listening to my favorite song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at last.(Open to all)   Back at last.(Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at last.(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1