Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come Back! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I trudged up the hill I'd been brought to. Simon poked his head out of my pocket and looked up -curiously?-I couldn't tell. I gave a small smile. But then he jumped out of my pocket and started running up the hill. It took me a moment to realise what happened, but then I took off after him.He was much too fast for a rat. "Simon!" I cried, "Come back!"
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:45 am

Raina was busy sitting and doing some sudoku when she glanced up and saw a rat run past her..? She blinked and wondered what was going on. She shrugged and noticed someone else- probably the owner of the rat- was running after it. She decided to get up and join the chase too.

[[I hope you don't mind that I join ;_;]]
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

(go ahead!)
I ran after the little white streak of fur. Even trhough he was just a rat, boy, was he fast. I saw a girl joining the chase. I looked back and called, "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

wait, I forgot to add colour! Let's just say the above text was in cyan
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:01 pm

[[ thanks :3~]]

Raina smiled and ran on, following the boy.
"Is that your pet?" She asked, after all, why would somebody be chasing a rat for no reason? It had to be his pet. For a rat, he was pretty fast, she had to admit. At least she'd be getting some exercise by doing this, and she liked to help others so it wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm

"Yup!" I called back."He was a gift!" I tried running a bit faster... there! I dove for Simon..... and missed. As I was spitting grass out of my mouth (it does not taste good) Simon slowed down, stopped, and- did he just smile? Then he sped off again.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:59 pm

"Oh," Raina nodded in understanding, and nearly crashed into the other when he tripped. Luckily she stopped herself in time, and watched the rat speed off. "He's really fast..." She commented.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:45 pm

"Ugh. That he is." I got up. "Maybe we should just leave him alone, and wait 'til he comes back himself. It'll be a bit easier, for us at least." I said that just loud enough for Simon to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:27 pm

"Good plan." She nodded in agreement. "So.. My name's Raina, and I'm from the Dionysus cabin. It's nice to meet you." She smiled and held out a hand.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I shook her hand. "I'm Cody, don't know where the heck this place is, and it's nice to meet you too," I replied. "Thanks for helping me try to catch Simon," I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Back! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back! (open)   Come Back! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Back! (open)
Page 1 of 1