Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm back once again[Open to all]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

I'm back once again[Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:27 pm

I set my stuff down by my bunk. Surprised no one has taken it, but I didn't think to much into it. I lied down and thought of how much I missed and if I could ever catch up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Remember to post at least four sentences, please.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Kylee was sitting in cabin 3 staring out a camp. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a boy. He seemed to be one of her siblings. Kylee smiled and walked over to her sibling. "Hello. I'm Kylee Reeds daughter of Poseidon. Who might you be?" she asked her blue eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am

I looked up from my bed to see girl who was trying to talk to me. I stood up from my bed and smiled. "Hi names Leo son of Poseidon it's nice to meet you. I haven't seen you around before I left are you new?" I answered. I looked at her and she looked pretty cool. Wish I could meet my old friends though.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 am

Kylee shook her head. "No not really. I've been here for a while now." she said with a smile. "It's weird I always wondered why no one had taken that bed. It was as if it had been reserved for you." Kylee said.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 pm

I let out a little laugh and looked at the bed. "Yeah I guess you could say I was a bit important. I was there at the beginning of the war. Created a massive hurricane to protect from the sea side of the camp. A lot of people died."I said looking away. "But anyways I don't want to bring anyone down."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Kylee smiled. "Cool, very cool. amazing the powers we are blessed with. Some say it's a curse, heck if you asked me five years ago I would have called it a curse. I killed my mother, or a hell hound did. Now that I think about it maybe we are special." she said looking at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:20 pm

"You know what we are aren't we. I thought maybe I was cursed too, but really its more of a gift. It makes people here different. Or in our case special." I said smiling too. I think of all the people I lost. Then I realize I always meet new people like Kylee.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Kylee nodded. "Yep. At least I'm not different by being a fashion freak." she said glancing out the window to the Aphrodite cabin. "I would hate to have my god parent to be her." Kylee said with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm

I laughed as I looked through the same window. "I don't like them either. Very stuck up. Hate when people always mistaken me to be her child. Mostly because of my good looks" I winked then continued to laugh..
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Kylee rolled her eyes. "Yep uh huh that's why. You're not stuck up at all." she said smiling. Kylee looked back at the window smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:58 pm

I grinned and put the rest of my junk under my bed. "Well I'ma head out and check every thing out to see if anythings changed. And grabbed something to eat" I said putting my hand on my stomach after it made a loud growling sound. "It was nice meeting you Kylee hope we can talk later" I said walking out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 am

Kylee waved to her half sibling. "Bye Leo." she said. Kylee sighed and went back to doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

I walked into Poseidon Cabin and saw someone's stuff on the unclaimed bed. "Hey Sis. Who claimed the unclaimed bed?" I asked her laying on my bed playing with the water in one of my water bottles.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked up from her bed t osee on of her siblings. "Huh? Oh Leo did he's back from the dead." she said sitting upright. Noticing Scott was playing with water Kylee wanted to join. She got some water in her palms and sprayed the droplets at Scott.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

"Cool. Leo's back." I said as still playin' with the water. She kept splashin' me with drops of water. "Can you stop it, Kylee." I just started redirecting the drops to splash her instead.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled as the cool water splashed her face. It felt nice. "Chill Scott I was trying to have fun. " she said wiping the water off her face. Kylee sighed and fell back onto her bed. "So... bored... must... do ...something." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 pm

I put my water bottle back in my drawer. "Hey sis, do you wanna play Waterball?" I asked in an attempt to cure her boredom.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee sat upright. "Waterball? Sounds dangerously awesome. I'm in!" she said with a sly smile. "So what is waterball?!" Kylee asked. She set her jet black hair up in a pony tail waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:11 pm

"It's like tennis but the ball is made of pure water so only Poseidon kids can play it because of their water manipulation powers. You score a point when you the wall or outside the play area." I started to form a ball of water and hovered it above my hand. "How about we go play at the beach instead." I was walking to the door and I realized something. "I just noticed that Hecate children can also play."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and hopped off her bed. "Okay let's go! Oh yeah Hecate kids could play too..." she muttered to herself. "Anyway. To the beach!" Kylee said happily.

~You make topic?~
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:08 pm

sure i'll make the topic.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:10 pm

~kewel beans xD~
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 am

it's been made
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 pm

≈≈≈≈≈

This thread is over 15 days old.
It is hereby closed, and if you wish to move it back, please contact an Admin or a Moderator and they can sort it out.

≈≈≈≈≈
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back once again[Open to all]   I'm back once again[Open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back once again[Open to all]
Page 1 of 1