Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)

Go down 
+2
RedPhoenix
Doctor Who
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  Empty
PostSubject: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Jack

I stood sword and sheild in hand and full armour.[color=white]"Let's do this." [/color] I said. I raised my sword and ran.

Charlie.

I was screwed when I saw the monsters. [color=cyan] "Bloody hades. Well if I'm to die I'm going to die in camp."[/color] I said I raised my sword and attacked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

ariadne "ari" hale
daughter of apollo

Arrows shot through the air as Ari aimed at the empousai that were pouring out of the whole. Her steel blue eyes narrowed as she shot arrow after arrow towards the monsters. She was up in a tree, expertly balancing on a thin branch. Seeing a familiar son of Khione and son of Tyche, she smirked. Shifting the quiver on her back, she noticed that the arrows were nearly running out. Frowning, she tapped on her ring for her bow and arrows to turn into a sword. Dropping down from the tree, she sprinted over to Jack and stabbed an empousa who was trying to sneak up on him from the back. "Got your back," she muttered, ducking from a traitor camper's sword.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Jack

I smiled. "No renforcements eh? Or did you forget." I said freezing an empuasa right in front for us. I deflected an dozen arrows. They where imbedded in my sheild.

Charlie

I spun as empuasia surronded me. I drew my sword and sliced a few down. I stabbed and sliced taking arrows to the shoulders and upper thigh. I went down like a sack of potatoes. I must have nipped a empuasia sword. My vision blurred as my head cracked agianst the ground
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Ari rolled her eyes at the smug look on his face. Blocking her opponent's sword with her own, she grabbed her dagger from her belt and gave her opponent a quick slice on his hand, not having the guts to kill an actual person. "Shut up," she grumbled to Jack. Immediately noticing Charlie's fall, she kicked the guy she was fighting in the gut before running over to him, getting a really deep cut on her arm where her armor wasn't covering her shirt. "You still alive?" she called over to Charlie, slicing an empousa's head. Monster dust flew every where as Ari continued to fight.

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 pm

sammiesweetheart

Sammie had been startled out of her daydream when she heard that unfamiliar horn. Seeing the people around her jump up and get their battle gear, she knew what to do. Bounding quickly over to her cabin, she grabbed her throwing knives. She followed the others that were racing to the Labyrinth, Mentally and Physically preparing herself for what she knew was about to go down. she saw somebody behind her about to turn and run. She glared at them, feeling slightly betrayed.
"Hey! You! Get your ass back here!" she yelled at the smaller teenager. When they just stood and stared at her, she sighed, turning back to the empousai. Faster than you could say "oh gods", she had hit a monster square in the eye. It stumbled back, causing Sammie to throw another one, this one slightly longer, directly in the monster's neck. It's Large Jugular vein was sliced open, leaving it to die. She huffed, moving on to another.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminahty.tumblr.com/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  Tumblr_m7j3a56wJE1rq8a7p
joanne cahill
joanne crept towards the entrance of the labyrinth, hiding behind a tree as she pulled out her bow and notched an arrow. she looked around the side of the tree to see campers fighting empousai. as she watched, she got a target. it was a large empousai running towards a smaller camper. she let her arrow fly and it hit the monster in the back of the head, and it turned to gold dust. she looked both ways before running across the ground to hide behind another tree. as she was doing so, she ran into a camper [sammie] and fell to the ground. she grunted, pulling herself and the other camper up. an empousai ran up behind her and grabbed her shoulder, and she kicked it's legs before pulling out her knife and stabbing it. "are you okay?" she asked the girl.

Last edited by #selene on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 pm

sammiesweetheart

Sammie was just about to aim for yet another monster when she felt something run into her. It hit her harder than expected, and she fell into the dirt. She let out a muffled groan, Taking the other campers hand. Getting to her feet with a bit of help, she stared down the blonde. "Yes, I'm fine, thank you." She told her, before spotting an oncoming empousai out of the corner of her eye. It was charging at the girl in front of her, sending a jolt of fear through her. Without thinking, she slid over a foot, and threw her longest knife at the monster. Within moment's, it was gone, and her knife lay on the ground. Curiosity burnt through her, so she leapt for her weapon. Without turning her head, she called over the the girl. "Can I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Jack

I went pale when I saw the fallen boy. Well paler than normal. "he's as good as dead Ari leave him. The venom on the sword is already in his system. Its too far deep." I said. I froze a hell hound that came behind the empuasia. I dragged her away

Charlie

I was dying. I knew that much. I looked to my left and watched as friends had been dragged away. A hiss from above I looked back. A sword point over my neck. "your luck has just run out Son of Tyche. ". I closed my eyes as the sword came down.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  7

Zinah Grace Bayer the new cabin leader slowly back away from a rogue camper. Zinah backed away, staring into nothingness as she whispered to no one but herself, "I just killed my sister. My twin sister was a rogue camper. She followed Kronus. How could she?" Zinah tripped over a large rock on the ground and fell through the brush of shrubbery.

Zinah Bayer screamed and scrambled to her feet, her bow at the ready as she pointed it to multiple campers. Were they rogue? Zinah recognized them all from camp, though she knew none of their names. Zinah slowly let her bow come down, but kept her arrow at the ready, just in case they were surprised by attack. She was still basking over the fact that she no longer had a twin sister. And even if her sister were still alive, she would be dead to Zinah, now that Zinah had discovered the truth.

Zinah breathed deeply and then heard a rustling in the trees just east of her. Her bow immediately pointing to the trees, as she crept around a tree to get a better shot at whatever was coming. She waited, bracing herself for anything.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  Tumblr_m52ao8iKEL1r3hewpo1_500
joanne cahill
joanne nodded, placing her knife back into it's hilt on the side of her leg before hitting another empousai with an arrow. in a desperate attempt to get some cover, she pulled the girl along with her behind a tree, counting her arrows. she had 18 left, as sufficient amount. she wouldn't dare go and get her others; she could get trampled, or someone could run over them and crush the arrows in the process. nonetheless, this spot she was in seemed like a good spot to shoot and not get hit by some empousai. "i'm joanne. i'm a huntress," she said. she felt that it was necessary to tell everyone she met that she was a huntress.

Last edited by #selene on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Zinah Grace Bayer made sure her arrow was pulled out all the way and shot one of the plethora of empousai that we're coming after them. She quickly shot another arrow and jumped up to a low tree branch and slowly, but surely started to climb. She had to pirouette in order to dodge something that was coming right at her, she didn't get a chance to see what it was.

Zinah Bayer balanced herself on a tree branch, as if she was at ballet lessons on one of the balance beams a decade or so ago. The only difference was, this time she held a bow and an arrow in her hand. Zinah pulled the string on her bow back and stepped forward on the branch so she could get under some leaves. She felt the branch starting to bend as she released the arrow and started to hug the tree with her back again.

Okay tree, don't give out on me, now. I just became cabin leader and there aren't a lot of people to take my place. So please, help the Gods, get me out of this mess. This is what Zinah was thinking as she balanced on the tree branched. She noticed it was starting to give way, so she climbed higher to a thicker branch, hoping it was at least somewhat sturdy.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Ari struggled against Jack's hold, but he was bigger so she had the disadvantage. Her blue eyes widened as she saw the sword come down on Charlie, and immediately her emotions were filled with rage. "Let me go! I could've saved him!" she yelled wrenching her arm grom his grasp. The feeling of knowing you could've saved someone yet weren't able to get to them in time, pricked at Ari's heart. She whirled around, about to run to Charlie, despite knowing it was useless, the daughter of Apollo ran straight into the hands of a big, buff Kronos camper. She glared at him, fury ragin inside of her. In all logic, Ari wasn't big enough or had enough energy to take the guy on, but her rage and pride kept her going. While a bit of a distance away she tried to throw her dagger at him, only for him to dodge it. Grunting, Ari ran for him and used her sword to cut his leg. It was a success, but she ended up being pushed to the ground by his shield.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Jack

I froze the empuasia in place and sliced her head off. I ran after Ari. I watched her fall as the ground. I sprinted and jumped. I soared for about 5 feet and tackled the camper. We went tumbling. I pulled his dagger from his boot and stabbed him. Blood covered my chest and arms. I pushed his lifeless body off me and pulled the dagger out. "next time you get reckless. Watch your back." I said to Ari
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Ari glared at Jack yet again as she got up from the ground. "I could've handled that." she said grudgingly. Tightenting her grop on her sword, she sliced an empousai who was coming at her. The daughter of Apollo's skin became much hotter than it usually is the more her temper went higher. Turning her back on Jack, she started taking her anger out on a group of empousaid that were surrounding her. This was the daughter of Apollo's fifth battle, letting her have more experience that most campers. What she didn't notice, however, was a small snake that one of the enemy campers let loose.
Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm

sammiesweetheart

Sammie gave the girl a look. She had been here for two years, and had yet to meet a huntress. "Are you really? That's so-" She paused, Throwing her knife at another monster, all the while moving out of the way of another camper. "Cool!" Pulling her loose hair out of the way, She realised she only had Two knives left. She looked back at Joanne, noticing two of her knives her on the ground next to her. "Joanne!" She called to her, "Throw me my knives!"
It dawned on her that this more than likely wasn't the brightest thing to say, but it was either this, or throw her last knives. The last thing she wanted was to run out, considering if she was out, she'd have to run like a coward. A coward was the worst thing she could be called. She felt the ground behind her shake lightly, signalling a monster charging at her. " Hurry! " Sammie urged, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Jack

I smirked and turned to catch a javline shaft to the chest knocking me off my feet. Something was crushed when I fell because I could feel pain up my left arm and something squishy under neath it. I did not want to look at it as I got up.

Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  Beautiful-beauty-cold-girl-outdoors-snow-Favim.com-53604_large
Alexandra Frely "Lexi" Daugher of Khione

I jump up hearing alot of grunting and swords hitting swords.I run out see that someone was attcaking. I keep Elivis inside and get my Ice dagger ready to fight. I run over to someone knowing they weren't from camp Half-Blood because they were already swining at me. Ijab my dagger at the boy as he gets cut on his arm. He swings at me as I lose my balance and fall on the ground and he comes after me as I try to get up.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 am

Everywhere around her, all Ari could see we're campers and monsters fighting to, what could very well possibly be, their deaths. Glaring at another empousa, Ari had to stumble backward in order to dodge the poisoned weapon. Countering the blade with her own, Ari lunged forward to try to kill the monster. Luckily, it had worked. As golden dust blew up in her face Ari whirled around to find Jack on the ground and blood coming down his arm. Unlike most girls, Ari didn't turn away. She was used to even more gruesome sights. Dodging various fights, she made it to Jack's side. "Who needs help now?" she asked smugly. Mumbling a few words in Greek, she was able to let the blood fade away. Her nose crinkled slightly at the sight. It wasn't exactly great.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:33 am

Zinah Grace Bayer stood in the tree waiting for another empousai to come. All of a sudden, Zinah found herself losing her balance. At first she thought nothing of it, but then realized she was starting to fall. She tried to gain her balance, something she usually had no trouble with, but found herself trying to grab for the branch she had been standing on. Rather than grabbing it, she scrapped her hand and it started to bleed.

Before she landed on the ground Zinah had fainted. She lay at the foot of the tree with drops of blood on her face and clothing and her hand still bleeding from the bad scrape. If an empousa smelled the blood she'd be a goner, unless some came over to save her.

An empousai lurked forward, her prosthetic leg not creaking. She creeped towards Zinah Bayer, having smelled her blood. The empousa walked slowly, cautious that the girl was still conscious ... or alive. Soon, two or three more of the monsters joined the first one, and they were all making a B-line for Zinah's blood.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Jack

"Oh Shush. The soon we drive these monsters away the better" I muttered I ripped my shirt just below my stomach and tied it in to a sling. I un corked some nectar and drank a bit. I flicked my un broken wrist around and placed the flat of my blade on my shoulders. I slung my sheild on my back. I turned and nearly got sliced. I stuck my sword out just in time to catch the blade.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 am

Ari couldn't help but smirk when Jack told her to shut up. Ha, like that was possible. Dodging a knife to her arm, the daughter of Apollo kicked an empousa in the gut before slicing her head off. Turning her head, she saw Jack going up against smeone where he should be off trying to get to the infirmary tent. "Woof," she said jokingly before going between them too. Stabbing enemy camper, she grabbed Jack's good arm before dragging him through the fights. "You shouldn't be injuring yourself anymore, get to the infirmary tent-" Ari found herself being cut off as a hellhound jumped in front of them. Pushing Jack aside so that the demon mutt wouldn't crash into him, Ari jumped off to the other side but not without getting a deep gash on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Jack

I rolled to the side instead of falling flat on my face. I had a chunk of ice form in front of me to abou the size of a large stone. Jagged edges all around. I picked it up and nearly cut my hand open. I threw the "ice rock" at the beast. It won me the monsters attention and the dumbest play I've done in years. I drew my sword ready for it to attack. The demon dog jump towards me.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Pain shot through her leg as Ari realized that some lucky enemy was able to stick their weapon into a chink in her armor. Immediately, Ari knew that the cut had torn a muscle tissue, but she hobbled to her feet anyway. Andrenaline pumped through her vains still, but she refused to use her powers on herself. That was pitiful. Scambling to grab a bag of ambrosia that was tied to her waist, she popped a cube into her mouth before getting to her feet. There was still quite a bit of pain, but she knew the power of the godly food would kick in no time. Grabbing her sword from the ground, Ari ran towards Jack and the hellhound that had pounced on him. "Here, boy!" she called out to the demon mutt, and it was enough to distract the monster for a second as Ari sliced at its paw. She winced apparently as she jumped over the swiping paw before dust flew everywhere. Pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear, Ari looked at Jack. "You okay, Frost?" she asked hurriedly, dodging a flying arrow to her face.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Jack

I was on my back coughing heavily. Yeah im fine. my eyes widen as a heavy armor peircing arrow flew towards us. "LOOK OUT" I said and pulled her down the arrow missed both of heads by inches.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Ari had been able to dodge a flying dagger when Frost has said he was okay. She gave him a nod, showing that she heard, not bothering to tell or even show him any sign of her injury. But then, he pulled her down. "Ack!" Ari couldn't but cry out as she felt her leg's wound open up a bit more. Arrows flew over them, and she muttered her thanks. Hissing to herself in pain, she grabbed Jack's arm and hauled him up. Her facial expression grimaced as she moved, but Ari had a high pain tolerance, beign a child of Apollo, nonetheless, that didn't make her incinvible."We had better get you to the infirmary, Frost," she muttered flatly slicing at an empousa behind her. However, as she turned around to get out of the field, a spear was at her face and she glared at the enemy camper who stood before her. "Yeager," it was evident she knew him and despised him by the way she said his name. The enemy camper only smirked. "Don't be like that, Ariadne," he said just as hatefully. Ari grabbed Jack's wrist tightly, almost as though telling him he needed to go, despite the fact she probably knew he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: