Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)

Go down 
+2
RedPhoenix
Doctor Who
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Jack

I smirked at the camper and shook Ari's hand off my arm. I was thinking straight when i too a step forward. "who names a kid after a drink? I said stupidly. I felt ice form around my fist. I swung and connected to his rib cage and again on his jaw.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)    Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Ari slapped her forehead for a second as she watched her enemy dodge Frost's first punch then block a second before kicking his leg expertly. "No match for a son of Ares," he said smirking. She sighed sharply before ducking an arrow and punching Yeager who blocked her attack easily. "Frost. get to the infirmary. You gotta get that wound fixed." she said ducking from a spear to the head. Yeager punched Ari's leg, and she gasped in pain but successfully punched Yeager's gut.
Back to top Go down

Heaven nor earth can hold me back. (open, Ft. Red)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2