Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudy: Goddess of Clouds

A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:53 am

Evangelyne liked to pay respects to fallen Demi-gods. Two familiar names side by side she always visited:
Charles Beckondorf
Silena Beauregard

They both fought in the Titan war alongside the great hero, Percy Jackson. They were a couple. Being a nymph, she never went on quests, but wished she could. Even I'd she died, to have the honor like these two. She heard whispers of other campers and turned around. She scanned the burial shroud for people in caution. She got nervous around male Demi-gods, especially ones she admired. Which is most of them.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:24 am

Rosie walked through the graveyard, she could feel the negativity from each of the pits that contained the bodys of fallen heros. She spotted someone and skipped toward her. "Hello." She gave the person a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:28 am

Evangelyne stared in shock. This half-blood was female, yet she was still timid. She brushed her white hair from her face and dusted off her silk white dress. She waved and bowed. Low foggy Clouds started to form around the area.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:31 am

"Wow that is pretty cool" she admired the coming clouds. She turned back towards the girl in a twirl and stuck out her hand, "I'm more than certain we havn't met, I'm Rosie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:49 am

Evangelyne shook her hand "Evangelyne Nephela." She looked around "Have you seen any other Demi-gods here?" she said, still curious about the boys. She laughed "Apart from the deceased."

OOC: Sorry, my iPod battery ran out
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 am

Rosie giggled, "no... not really" she grinned. She looked around on the tip of her toes. She shrugged and looked at Evangelyne. "Are you here looking for someone in particular?" she asked. "Dead-wise I mean" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 am

Evangelyne nodded and gestures to Silena and Beckondorfs graves. "I visit them all the time, they were good demi-gods. But I'm a nymph, so I don't have much close family." she said. She started to trust her, and the clouds slowly went away
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 am

Rosie nodded. "I never really knew them too well but I hard they were great." She looked down, there were so many things they could've done in their lives and they were taken away from them. She looked up at Evangelyne and smiled, "atleast we're living for them."

OoC: Sorry, I had to eat something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:36 am

She nodded and smiled "They can both live in Elysium together forever. They can go to a place where there is no bad or evil, only heroes." she sighed. She couldn't be a hero, she was a nymph. And plus, she was age immortal, so the only way she could die was physically. She looked up at Rosie "Nice to meet you but, I must dash!" she laughed and materialized onto a low cloud, waving at Rosie.

OOC: add me :-)
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 am

Rosie smiled, she had enjoyed talking to the nymph. She waved good bye to her as she went off on a cloud. She also turned around to head back to camp. She whistled to herself as she strolled back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)   A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the fields of asphodel on earth (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: