Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sister Sister he's back again.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm

I rolled my eyes at Roxanne, "Oh because if you haven't noticed, monsters are getting alittle out of hand again, I was having a bit of a problem surviving. But sure if you want me to stay away from one of the best friends i've ever had, then bye." I looked back at Des who I think was really just upset. I walked out of the cabin and left going straight to the lake.

I looked up at Zan and single tear falling out of my eye, my face written in a qeustion and disbeliving.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 pm

"What? I was just warning him. I want you to be happy Des. Don't you remember when you thought he died, and you were all depressed? You actually learned how to fight!" Zan said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I rolled my eyes... "Really, since I was 12 I've been going and training at night my arms and side would be made into slices from training. I'd go and get him to Heal them so you couldn't tell that they were bleeding realy bad before. I just... didn't fight" I said frowning. "I would of trained with Colby, but she doesn't do cuts very well, and you'd would go to easy or try to hard to fight"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Zan dismissed this with a flick of her hand, "I'm too lazy to fight, anyways. Did enough of it in Mooraj. Anywho...I'm a sadist. We enjoy those things. Will you let me hurt him if he hurts you though?" She asked with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm

I looked at her with a smile, "Zan. If he hurts me, You can do whatever you want, as long as I get the frist hit" I said with a smile then hugged her then sat back down. Zeus sisters are a force or nature.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

"Psh. Thank you! I havevn't...yeah. Anyways!" Zan chuckled. "I'm bored again. Let's go do something again. Let's go get drunk at a club! Let's go sleep in a box with a homeless dude! Let's go do something!" She exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm

I laughed.. "I don't want to make a hobo even more homeless.." I smiled... "You know the club part sounds fun" I said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Zan nodded excessively as her ponytail jumped up and down. "Yes...I know a great club...but it's in Ohio." She said. Then she looked at Des and grinned, "ROAD TRIP!!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I smiled, "How many days do we getr escape?" I asked curious. I leaned over and popped each toe.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Zan thought for a moment. "I dunno. I'm skipping school tomorow. So...about five days." She said with a large grin on her face. "Ohio ain't that far from here. Only a couple hours. It's called Club Kiss. It's so fun!"

((I've been there before!))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I smiled big. getting on the floor I pulled a duffle bag from under my bunk and smiled, "I'm ready!" I said with a huge grin. I kept packed bags ready for a over night, 3 day, 5 day trip and was ready to just run off if I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Sister he's back again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2