Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

...[Vina;My sister]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

...[Vina;My sister] Empty
PostSubject: ...[Vina;My sister]   ...[Vina;My sister] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 pm

...[Vina;My sister] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody walked in from her cabin from a long jog. She walked into the shower and, showered. She washed her hair and got all the dirt out of it. She got out, dried off and changed into denim jean shorts and a red crop shirt with a blue shirt under neath. She had monkey ankle socks on. No shoes considering she was in her cabin. She walked towards her bed and turned around. She fell backwards on her bed and looked up. She sighed and turned over. She couldn't relax, it was to boring. She sat up and relaxed on her bed full of pillows and at the edge was song papers crumbled up from all her mistakes.

She got up and pulled out a can of soda, Coke. She sat back down as she reached and grabbed the papers crumbled, filled with mistakes. She placed the soda on her night stand and read each paper. None of them were really worth keeping. She tossed them in a garbage a few feet away from her. Luckily she got them in. She had heard a noise and noticed a girl. She sat up a bit. "Oh, hey!" Melody said smiling. It was one of her sisters.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ...[Vina;My sister]   ...[Vina;My sister] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 am

...[Vina;My sister] 175570085443323739_uqi9TMgJ_b

| Veronica "Ronnie" Lyric .::. 16 .::. Apollo .::. Crushing |

'Okay Kaida.... No I'm sure that you can't come.... You want to try?.... No, because you'd probably infect the whole Camp... Yes I'm sure!.... Just let Adara mind you k?.... Yes, give her back her phone.... No, don't go out of the Hera... Bye,' I finally hung up, and handed the sleek mobile to my sibling.
Okay, sure we weren't allowed our own mobiles. They sent up a flare to monsters, basically like a text message to them saying "I'm here! Please come and eat me beside the tree!".
Probably not the best way to start out the Afternoon. Especially when this evening, I had a... date with someone. Was that the right word? Maybe. I mean, I don't know. It might me... This is so hard! A date is when two people go out with each other. Three people is friend zone. We exit the three people mode, then we enter date mode. Or at least that was how Grace put it. Then there was the fact there had been three people. Jonathan, Me and Kaida. But now she had horrible Stomach Flu, and it was just us two. That was a little hard to come to a conclusion about.
'Hey Veronica? Pay me back for credit when?' the snobby girl asked, holding up her phone.
Without even looking at her, I turned to my purse lying on the bed, and pulled it open. Taking out a few dollars and one drachma, I held them out.
'There. I have to spare the rest until next week, so you can take a drachma instead.'
The blonde haired girl took the cash, folding it into her pocket and twitching away before I could say anymore.
'I really wish I could surround myself with nice people. I mean, is it to much to ask?' I muttered, before turning.
Straight into the path of another one of my sisters.
"Oh, hey!"
Keeping my smile planted on my face, I tried to feel happy about seeing her. But I didn't know a lot of my sister's well, and she was slightly new to me.
'Em, H-Hi,' I stuttered, a little disorientated.

[size=10]Veronica's Outfit:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: ...[Vina;My sister]   ...[Vina;My sister] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:20 am

...[Vina;My sister] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody had sat up and crossed her legs. And she sat up. "I'm Melody. And your Ronnie right?" Melody said. She spoke in just a normal tone, although in her British accent tone. Melody usually did not know what to say. She was not very good at starting conversations, even though she was not shy. "So, whats up?" Melody asked. That was all she could think of really.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ...[Vina;My sister]   ...[Vina;My sister] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 am

'Just getting ready for tonight. Fireworks, date, and me. Not things that you would usually here together,' I laughed, and nodded then.
'Yep. Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo. And everyone just calls me Ronnie yeah. Nice to meet you Melody.'
I smiled kindly, and picked at the small silver bracelet I was wearing on my left wrist.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...[Vina;My sister]   ...[Vina;My sister] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...[Vina;My sister]
Page 1 of 1