Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Water (Vina, my sister :P )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Water (Vina, my sister :P ) Empty
PostSubject: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Rachel~||~Anne~||~Jennings
Rachel was a quiet girl, who preferred quiet worlds. She liked nature, or rather, she liked the presence of things that weren't people. But she could carry a conversation, and she a had a few friends she was proud to have. This morning, Rachel woke in the Hermes cabin, long before her siblings did, and headed out. By the time the sun was well over the horizon, she had arrived a Euros Creek, with a clipboard at hand. Her dagger went everywhere with her, and so did her tabby kitten, Amira. It was a rather warm autumn day, so she just dressed in her camp tee and denim shorts, leaving her feet bare to feel the warm water they were swishing around in the creek.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 am

Water (Vina, my sister :P ) 49570

You Never Notice Me,
But You've Got A Lot To See,
I Know Just Just The,
Thing You Want Or Need,
A Love That Lasts Beyond The Years...

I was just walking by the creek. Just walking.
Nothing much else to do really. I'd run out of people to shock. Auburn was crying in her Cabin. Buffy was nowhere to be found.
Basically, not only was I alone, but I was also bored.
So what else was there to do but walk? Hm. Nothing, at least that was what I was seeing so far.
Without thinking about it, I'd rolled out of bed in the Zeus Cabin, thrown on a simple red top and jeans, and decided the creek was the best place to go.
And here I was.
Still bored.
It was around that time I saw the girl. She looked older than me. But I recognized her from somewhere... Hermes Cabin!
Oh yeah.
She'd be perfect.
Walking quietly now, I moved closer. And closer. Until I laid my hand on her shoulder, and let the shock pass onto her.
Before I could here her little gasp of shock, I'd already started talking.
'Hi I'm Anya. Zeus. Your Hermes. What's your name?' I asked, taking my hand away.

...I Won't Let You Down,
I Won't Leave You Alone At Night,
Or Alone By Day,
Cause I Don't Want To Be,
I Don't Want To Be Alone.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:06 am

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel let out a small yelp, recognizing the pain she had been given many, many times. Her tabby kitten, Amira, was lucky enough to be on her metal clipboard, even though Rachel was touching her. Rachel twisted around, looking at the girl. Fast mouth. She bit her lip, contemplating if she should talk to the girl at all, considering the fact that she had just shocked Rachel. "Rachel," she decided. She shook herself, and stood up. She was noticeably taller than the girl, and felt rather uncomfortable looking down at her. She frowned. "Why'd you shock me?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:21 am

You Never Notice Me,
I Know Just Just The,
Thing You Want Or Need,

I shrugged and looked up at her.
How awkward.
'I don't like being small,' I muttered, before smiling again.
'Because I'm bored. And your here. So I shocked you.'
Simple answer.
Then my mind caught up with my brain and I realized that one, her name was Rachel, and two, I'd just been very, very rude.
'I mean- em- Well- Fine, I was bored.'
I chuckled, and let myself take a step back, not really bothered about shocking her again.
At least she hadn't been like Taylor. If I'd shocked him, he would have frozen me to my seat... if I was sitting anyways.

...I Won't Let You Down,
Or Alone By Day,
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:32 am

Rachel had very keen ears. She heard what the girl said, the tone in her voice, and chuckled. "I don't like being tall," said she. She sat back down, and stuck her feet back in the water, hoping the Anya wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. "It's fine," she said with a small smile. "I get shocked often, by your siblings, and a couple of mine. I can't say I've gotten used to it, but I won't hold a grudge." Rachel picked up her little kitten, who was sound asleep, and combed Amira's fur with her fingers. She glanced at her clipboard, and noticed that the topmost drawing was of her friend, Sigma the aurae. It was a challenging drawing, considering the light sources and the time limit, but she was proud of it. She glanced back at Anya. "Why don't you try the water? It's warm." She flashed a rare smile, and wondered why she was in such a good mood.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 am

You Never Notice Me,
I Know Just Just The,
Thing You Want Or Need,

I sat down, but just tucked my legs underneath myself.
'Odd. I mean, being tall has just got to be better than being small,' I laughed.
Then I shook my head, still laughing.
'My siblings do like to shock people. And I've been on the wrong side of a few Hermes pranks befire.'
I remembered the time one of the boys from Hermes had put glue inside my shampoo. What a bad day that had been.
'That's a really good drawing,' I said, nodding towards the picture of a girl.
I didn't really have a talent for drawing. I preferred running around and shocking people.
'Water and Zeus don't really mix. At least not with me,' I laughed, watching the water.
It was slightly big. And... wet.

...I Won't Let You Down,
Or Alone By Day,
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am

Rachel~||~Anne~||~Jennings
"Why not?"
Rachel asked, ignoring the rising flush on her cheeks. Even Amira liked water, and she was a cat. They often went swimming in this creek. She took her clipboard, set Amira gently upon it, and put it behind her. She slipped into the water, not caring for her clothes. It went up to her waist, and was wonderfully warm. "Are you afraid of water?" It was a genuine inquiry, not a taunt. She herself had been afraid of water as a child, terrified that she might drown. Now, she swam pretty well, visiting the creek whenever she could.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 am

You Never Notice Me,
I Know Just Just The,
Thing You Want Or Need,

I shook my head quickly, not really sure how to explain now.
'Well electricity and water doesn't always work out. I mean, if I were to drop an electric radio into the bath, and then step in... well I'd get electrocuted. Or well, I wouldn't, but someone else could. I don't want to ever lose control or start conducting electricity when in water, because anyone that could be around me if that happened would get hurt.'
Faintly, I smiled.
'I'm not afraid or anything, but I wouldn't want to hurt you.'
Nonetheless, I shifted until I was lying on my stomach, and put one hand barely into the water.
Rachel was right. It was warm.

...I Won't Let You Down,
Or Alone By Day,
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 am

Rachel pondered the problem, and almost immediately came up with a solution. She climbed out of the water, took Amira, removed the papers from her clipboard, and placed the sleeping tabby upon the papers. She looked at her clipboard. It was constructed entirely of pliable steel. She took the small metal hook off of the clipboard, and examined it. With a few deft twists, she made a lightning bolt shape, leaving the hook in, successfully creating an earring. She glanced at the daughter of Zeus, who was testing the water. "Call me stupid," she started, sitting next to Anya. "But I think this'll work." She handed Anya the earring, vaguely recalling something from science class, and guessed the stored electricity in Anya would transfer to the earring instead of the water, making it safe for any other person to swim in the same water. Taking a chance, she dove back into the water.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:01 pm

You Never Notice Me,
I Know Just Just The,
Thing You Want Or Need,

Hm.
Taking the earring with mild fascination, I remembered something Dawn had told me before, about electric and yeah. None of it had decided to stay in my brain.
Then I slidded it into my empty ear piercings, before taking off my jacket.
Just as I was about to take the dive, I blanched, not really sure anymore.
'You mean... I mean... I'm not sure...' I muttered, but decided to take the chance if she was going to.
Taking a deep breath, I concentrated hard on keeping the sparks at bay, I concentrated on being normal.
And I took the plunge.
It really was warm.
Ducking beneath the water, I let my hair get wet, feeling the earring get colder when it hit the morning air after being wet.
But she wasn't dead.
And I wasn't dead.
'Well I call that a successful test,' I beamed.

...I Won't Let You Down,
Or Alone By Day,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water (Vina, my sister :P )   Water (Vina, my sister :P ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water (Vina, my sister :P )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: