Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new sister has just been claimed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

A new sister has just been claimed Empty
PostSubject: A new sister has just been claimed   A new sister has just been claimed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 am

Calli looked up at the golden cabin in front of her with apprehension and sighed for the second time that day. The first was when she found out that she was the daughter of the Sun God, Apollo which was quite an irony to her since she liked the dark. Maybe because she just lived in the dark all her life or fate just wanted her to become the oddball amidst a bunch of her happy, colorful siblings but whatever the reason was, she wasn't going to like the result of it.

She hated being the center of attention and Calli hoped that being dressed up in all black wasn't going to make her stand out that much.

But even though she had her worries, she felt this comfortable pull to this place as if her cabin or maybe her father was greeting her with open arms which made Calli almost smile at the thought. Almost. because she wasn't much of a smiler which is another thing that's going to be a problem.

From what Calli gathered, most of her siblings loved to smile with that blinding teeth of theirs which actually explains a lot about her perfect white teeth. People might even think she's an emo or goth for not smiling. She nearly groaned in exasperation at all her odd habits and prayed to dad that she could at least get along with her siblings.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: A new sister has just been claimed   A new sister has just been claimed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 am

Serena was making her way to the Apollo Cabin because she forgot her bow and arrows for the afternoon's activities. She stopped walking when she saw a girl standing on front of the golden building with an uneasy look on her face, staring intently inside. The girl looked unfamiliar, she must be new.
Hello,are you lost?
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: A new sister has just been claimed   A new sister has just been claimed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

Calli nearly jumped out of her skin when a voice startled her out of her thoughts. She turned around and saw an older girl who looked like she could be one of her siblings.

Well, she's got the looks alright and she did look like she was about to go inside the cabin...

Calli suddenly realized she was staring and looked down in embarrassment, hoping she didn't notice the prolonged silence between them.

"Uh..um.." Calli clamped her mouth shut when she noticed she was stuttering and instead just shook her head to get her message across.

Why do I always have to make a fool of myself?! especially in front of my maybe-half-sister!

"I was just looking around to get familiar with the surroundings." Calli explained with a shrug. "Cuz I'm new here"
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: A new sister has just been claimed   A new sister has just been claimed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am

Oh then maybe I can help you, are you Apollo's kid? I'm not cabin leader but I can show you around if you want
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: A new sister has just been claimed   A new sister has just been claimed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 am

Calli immediately brightened at the thought though she tried mask it before it reflected through her face.

"That would be great! Thanks!" Calli exclaimed, allowing a small smile to reach her lips to show her gratitude towards her newly found sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new sister has just been claimed   A new sister has just been claimed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new sister has just been claimed
Page 1 of 1