Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Kid-Claimed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

New Kid-Claimed  Empty
PostSubject: New Kid-Claimed    New Kid-Claimed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

I walked into the cabin,claimed by Hermes,and looked around,my eyes shifting across everywhere. "What is this place?" i exclaimed. Seeing so many sleeping bags on the ground,I had heard from my mother that there would be a lot of kids at this camp,but I thought she was kidding. i sighed and headed for the nearest bunk,and found it empty. "Screw it" i laid on the ground,messing with my feather chain
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

New Kid-Claimed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid-Claimed    New Kid-Claimed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I stumbled over a shoe that was left on the porch of the Hermes cabin. "Gods, I hate it when they do this." I muttered as opening the door. I sighed and walked over to my bunk. I felt the presence as Millin started to bark as he smelled something new in here. "Okay boy. Thanks for the heads up." I said as petting his head. I looked around and eyed everything closely. I noticed a kid somewhere at my age lying on a bunk. I smiled and walked over and leaned against the wooden bed frame. "Hey man. You new?" I asked as looking around the cabin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

New Kid-Claimed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid-Claimed    New Kid-Claimed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:57 pm

I looked at him and blinked. "Yeah,just arrived," I darted my eyes up and hooted,My snow owl Snitch swooped down and landed on my shoulder. "Go outside." i whispered to it. I returned my attention to the boy who had walked in "What's with all the kids around here?" I asked,mystified.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

New Kid-Claimed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid-Claimed    New Kid-Claimed  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm

I stumbled into the cabin, hoping that after an aganizing two weeks, my dad would claim me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Kid-Claimed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid-Claimed    New Kid-Claimed  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid-Claimed
Page 1 of 1