Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just claimed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:27 am

After beign claimed at the campfire Alex walks into the athena cabin with his pet falcon on his shoulder he see's a few boys chatting on a bunk in a corner of the cabin and a girl going through a book apart from this few people the cabin is empty after a few nervous hi's he makes his way to an empty bunk at the end of the room
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 am

(OOC:Use proper grammar and punctuation please!!!!)
Poppy looked up from her book and saw a new kid come in.
"Welcome to the Athena cabin." She said, getting up and walking over. "Take a bunk, put down your stuff, etc." She smiled warmly, remembering her first day at camp. "WHOA!" She exclaimed, taking a step back when she saw the falcon. "Most people have dogs or cats..."
She stared wide-eyed at the falcon for a moment, then turned her attention back to the new kid.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:34 am

"thanks for the help my name is Alex by the way." He sees the girl staring at his falcon and says "his name is fang i've had him since i was 7 he is rather friendly, he is also very useful during hunting. So what happens around here "
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:30 pm

"Oh, no prob. I'm Poppy. 'Cause of my hair." She shook her head, causing her red hair to become even more messy.
"Fang? Huh. Funny, 'cause birds don't have teeth. Wait, hunting? We don't really hunt here... Monsters hunt US though. She gave a half smile.
"To DO? Where to begin? You can kill yourself on the climbing wall, explore the forest, do arts and crafts, volleyball, practice fighting and such, and so on. You can do lots of stuff in this place. You just gotta know where to look." She winked, and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:31 pm

I walked into the cabin, carrying my luggage in front of my face, Please don't see me. I thought. I looked for a nice bunk, and set my stuff down. I saw the girl and boy talking, and I could see the boy's falcon. Cool. I thought. I wish I could have a pet falcon. I don't have a pet at all. I started walking out of the cabin when someone touched my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:54 pm

@Poppy"i meant hunting in the forest and what happens if you are slow on the climbing wall, when do we get to eat i am starting to feel hungry"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Please use correct grammar, punctuation, and sentences. I don't mean to interrupt your role play, but keep the rules in mind!
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:44 pm

"If you miss a step on the climbing wall you die or become severly injured." Poppy said solemnly.
"Eating? Head towards the giant porch like thing, lots of columns, that smells like food. Thats the cafeteria." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:02 am

"thanks." Alex said with a smile
"i better go check out the rest of the camp, see you later." Alex moves towards the door.

When he gets to the door he sees another boy he tap's him on the shoulder and asks. "are you new here too? Im on my way to the climbing rocks to get myself seriously injured or worse." #smile's mischievously # "if you need any help you could chat with Poppy the red hair over there , or if you want you could come with me to the climbing rocks"
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 pm

"Adios, amigo." Poppy went and flopped back on her bed, starting to read again. Though it wasn't an actual book. It had a hole in it, just large enough for an iPad. And with it she was able to talk to her family. She was pretty sure it didn't attract monsters...... If anyone attacked, she'd ship it off back to her family, she promised herself.
She looked up when she heard her name. She raised an eyebrow, a trick perfected over many years.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm

I stood at the cabin entrance. "I-I'm Austin. I just recently got claimed. Nice to meet you," I said, my voice cracked. I didn't like talking. I was home-schooled, so I didn't meet many people. "Um, where should I put my stuff?" I asked the girl, supposedly named Poppy. I looked around at the beds, each one engraved with a name.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 pm

"Put them on an empty bunk. There's some over here." Poppy called from her bed, putting the iPad away. She sat up and waved her band at a row of beds unmarked with designs and math. "Take your pick. The top bunk you don't have someone climbing on you, the bottom bunk is easier to get to after a day of training and sweat. None of then have spiders, thank the Gods." Poppy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

#Two hours later alex walks in covered in bruises and a heavily plastered arm.# "damn that climbing wall." He walks over to Poppy, "i guess you were right at least im not dead ." so wats up by the way have you met Austine.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

(OOC: PLEASE use proper grammar and punctuation! I'm getting tired of trying to read your posts)
"Toldya so." Poppy half-smiled. "I tried it my first day of camp. I was in the hospital for a WEEK!" She exclaimed.
"And yeah, I've met him. You kind of introduced us." Poppy smiled, all the way this time.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 am

"Yeah i don't think i would be going there for a while, so what's the name of the book you are reading?" alex asked because he noticed that she had been on the same page since he entered.

"And how do you get canned drinks in this place caffeine, sugar and lots of sleep is what this boy need's." he smiles and lies down on his bunk.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 pm

(OOC: Thanks! It's much easier to read now!)
"Oh... Uh.... It's the complete history of Russia. Brushing up on my euro/asian countries, ya know?" Poppy closed the book and put it in the drawer underneath her bed.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

"Talking of books i am more of the thriller novel type, tho 5 chapters are all i can take in a day after that the rest is just a riot of words for of words."
He missed some of his personal novels he had not been able to bring along to camp. "So how many years have you been in camp?" he asked half drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just claimed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just claimed   Just claimed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just claimed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: