Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie Empty
PostSubject: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey here is my Fourth Charrie, needing approval

Name: Simon Clarke
Age/Birthday: Age: 16 Birthday: 03/27/96
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Amelia Kent-stepmother (Deceased), John Kent (step-father), Ron Clarke (Real-father-deceased)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Simon was raised in a basic family setting, he knew John was not his real father, he looked nothing like him. Even so, Simon lived a comfortable life in Denver Colorado. Even though his life was simple, he knew his parents weren’t his real parents. His actual father was a outstanding architect off in Greece, creating building that would be eco-friendly and power plants that helped the world. Simon was proud of this and was glad to have inherited such smarts. Simon excelled in learning many things; he was going to be a sophomore in high school at the age of twelve. Simon loved his smarts, no one cared that he was younger than them all thy accepted him very well indeed. Simon was happy with this life…until when he was a senior at the age of 14. Nearing the end of the school year, Simon was finishing his exams early and was out and about Denver with a few friends. As they passed Simon’s house, he ran in to check in with his parents. When he walked in, Simon’s real father Ron was there to take him to New York to live…and train? He didn’t know what was meant by that et…but he found out pretty quick. Simon left Denver and moved to New York and found out he was the child of a Greek goddess and his father…a demigod. Simons father Ron dropped him off at a hill, with a old pine and something wrapped around it. On the sign it said “Camp Half-Blood”. Simon didn’t know it but his life changed from that moment on…hopefully for the better.
Physical Appearance: Simon has dirty blonde hair and steel grey eyes. He stands at 5’6 and likes it that way. Simon had the build of an athlete for running and fighting, whichever came first. Simon either wears jeans or long cargo shorts with his Orange Camp shirt, or occasionally some of his favorite t-shirts of bands he knew. On his feet, Simon wears black and red converse, which let off a small glow, because he had some help getting these shoes to never be able to wear down, which Simon thought was awesome.
Personality: Simon is very fun and careful on what he says and when he usually says it or anything at all. Other times Simon is stubborn for what he really believes in and his ideas on many things, no matter how much someone could argue against it Simon feels pride in himself as a person. On the battlefield Simon is calm and collective, always thinking of ways to fight better and how to get to an opponent’s weakness. Simon, being a male, is always strong-willed so he cannot help himself in trying to jest among friends and is always good for helping people with pranks on other friends...or cabins if needed. Twisted Evil
Fatal Flaw: Pride and Recklessness: Simon will do anything to prove himself worthy in his own mind, which he always belittles himself with minor things in what he does so he tries to stop but that pushes him farther, and if he cannot find an opponent’s weakness he will stop at nothing to find it, until the battle is over.
Pets: None
Talents: Simon excels with the dagger and sword combination, Usually preferring his sword. Simon also has a mind fit for battles in mostly any situation, and he will figure out strategy in quick flashes and try to enact them if he can.
Weapons: One long celestial bronze dagger, with etched runes to prevent from breaking unless under extreme stress. One long celestial bronze sword, with said runes like the dagger.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Hope my Fourth Character gets accepted soon :D

Last edited by TheWanderingOne on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:21 pm

That's a lovely character you have there.
Though you might want create one thread for character creation/acceptance to save you from creating four new threads x3
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:21 pm

He's a great character, but his personality section is missing a sentence. Remember, four sentences!

As soon as you fix that, I'll accept him. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm

fixed it :)
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Accepted!

Enjoy RPing with your new character! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm

woohoo thanks Bre!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie   TheWanderingOne's  fourth charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheWanderingOne's fourth charrie
Page 1 of 1