Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:23 am

Name: Marcus Farkas (Meaning Wolf)

Age/Birthday:17 years old, born January 15th 1994.

God Parent: Hermes

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Carl Williams, Step-father. Maria Williams, mother.

Years in Camp: Three

Brief History: Marcus, or “Marc” lived in Milwaukee Wisconsin for most of his life. He lived there with his mother, but her job was a traveling consultant for a major company. They moved to New York when Marcus was around 14. Marcus had always grown up with ADHD and dyslexia to a very high degree and he only knew he was different. He could speak many Greek phrases without thinking and even spoke some Latin, mostly curses against the students in the schools he attended. After a year in NYC, Marcus’ mother got married to a man named Carl Williams. His mother took the last name, but Marcus didn’t care for it so he kept his Greek last name of Farkas. In doing this. Carl never liked Marcus and he didn’t care at all/ They had fights and Marcus was thrown out one day with his few belongings and Carl yelled “Get out of here you Half-blood freak show! Your presence brings monsters in from all around! Oh you didn’t know? Well now you do so run off and die!”. Marcus didn’t know what that meant but he ran off. A tug in his mind turned him to find Camp Half-Blood. When he found it he saw a glow above his head and a caduceus, and he was put into the Hermes cabin. After Marcus lived in Camp for three years now and he feels that this life is better than his old life and he wants to fight monsters and go on quests as much as he can…Also to steal from the camp store.

Physical Appearance: Marcus stands at 5’11 and weighs about 158. He is skinny and nimble. His eyes, are the color of molten gold always have a mischievous glint in them. Marcus is slightly pale skinned, even though he spends so much time in the sun. Marcus has pure white hair, which is different from many of his half- siblings. He Always has a long trench coat that hides his sword when he walks around. Marcus wear dark blue jeans and almost always wears tee-shirts from his favorite bands that he still listens to. Marcus’ voice is deep but has the hint of having a fun tone to his voice.

Personality: Marcus smiles a lot and always seems like he is thinking about anything and zones off. He likes running around, and doesn’t mind talking to people. Marcus always reads books or listens to his ipod when he is walking around or in the arena practicing. In doing this, he writes some stories in spare time, even though he just crunches them up and throws them away cause of his never-ending writer’s block.

Fatal Flaw: Marcus can be very aggressive when angry, so his anger leads to his fatal flaw of being reckless when his emotions are not in check.

Pets: Marcus has a pet hawk, name Talon. He lets Talon fly off and do his thing during the day and when he practices in the arena, Talon fights with Marcus to be a deadly distraction o enemies.

Talents: Marcus is a very talented in stealing and silence when he needs to be.

Weapons: Marcus uses a short sword that can shed off into two short swords of equal balance for his fighting style, and Marcus also uses throwing knives accurately for a longer range of fighting.

Year-Round or Summer: Year round

Last edited by TheWanderingOne on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Try to keep your characters in one topic, because I have a feeling someone is going to tell you to. xD

Oh, and can I dibb him when he get's accepted? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Oh, thanks I'll keep that noted from now on, and why you want to dibb him??
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

I haven't a clue, ignore the fact I said that. I forgot all of my characters are taken. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 pm

okay then, xD
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Great character! Marcus is accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Character Three:

Name: Tony O’Brien

Godly Parent: Ares

Claimed?: Yes.

Mortal Family: Jenny O’Brien (currently lives in Ireland with grandparents), Jake O’Brien- Grandfather, Susan O’Brien- Grandmother.

Years in Camp: 7 years

Brief History: Tony grew up in an Irish community near the Bronx, among other nationalities and people. Growing up, Tony never knew his father but knew his father either must be of great importance, or he just abandoned his mother and himself. Either way, Tony never cared he was a fighter all the time. Tony got kicked out of multiple schools by the time he was eleven. Then one day, on his birthday when he was turning twelve at school something happened… A large explosion burst from Tony’s classroom and suddenly Tony was up against the wall, his neck trapped by what looked like some sort of Harpy, but Tony thought they were just myths. While he thought this he was thinking something different. His thoughts told him to attack and run towards a camp…but why a camp? Tony didn’t understand but he quickly grabbed an eraser and jammed it into the harpy’s eye and as its grip loosened Tony bolted and ran to this “camp”, Where he looked up and saw a sign saying “Camp Half-Blood”. After coming to camp, his realization of being angry a lot and getting into fights were because his Godly parent was Ares, the god of war. It made sense to Tony so he stayed in camp while his mother moved to Ireland to keep an eye on his grandparents.

Physical Appearance: Tony has brown hair and brown eyes. Tony stands at 5’11 ½ and is rather muscular. Yet despite how much he trains the muscles never grow so he keeps a build like that of a runner with slightly bigger muscles. Tony always wears his orange camp shirt- with ripped sleeves (Burn marks), camo cargo shorts and red and black combat boots.

Personality: Tony can be rather quick to anger, but he is able to control his anger better than years prior. Towards friends- Tony is kind and usually full of stupid puns and jokes he knows or makes up. Tony trains already too much but keeps training ready for anything and feels like he is different from some of his cabin mates, where they like to fight, Tony does but to an extent and Tony hates losing his cool under pressure. Yet overall Tony is calm when he is by himself and very collective, not liking to speak unless he needs to or if he is around friends.

Fatal Flaw: Tony’s anger can get the best of him when his mother’s name is put against him and he goes berserk and becomes overly reckless and will charge without thinking, and become so strong-headed he won’t hear anyone until he leaves and is possibly able to calm down after a period of time.

Pets: Tony has a black- and white husky with ice- blue eyes. The dog’s name is Fang and Tony trains fighting with Fang when he can, seeing Fang and Tony share a mind-link to each other to stay in contact if they get stuck in battle.

Talents: Tony is talented in fighting with a Heavy War- Hammer that can crush many things under it and is able to swing it like a child’s toy after using it for so many years.

Weapons: A Heavy War-Hammer, he had it made during his first few years from some Hephaestus kid’s who helped enchant it from breaking under any stress and that the hammer flicks a small aura of flame when Tony uses it for prolonged periods of time.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:48 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)   TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later)  character (Needs approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheWanderingOne's third )and possibly fourth later) character (Needs approval)
Page 1 of 1