Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sawako

Sawako

Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!< Empty
PostSubject: Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<   Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!< I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 am

Name: Sawako Vang
Age/Birthday: 1/1/1999
12 year old.
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Kuroi Vang
Years in Camp: 1 year

Brief History: She was only 5 when her father died. He was killed in a shooting. Her father was a crime investigator and was murdered trying to solve a homicide. She had no choice but to live on her own in California. She lived on the street of San Fransisco and thrived for food. By the time she was 8 she moved into an adoption home by a fellow police officer, that worked with her deceased father. She was adopted after a few months by a family. She was happy. They moved to New York by the time she was 10. She went to school finally. It was a middle school though. One night when they went camping, she wondered off into the woods and stumbled into a camp. She signed in as a new camper and asked her parents permission which they said yes to. Her other siblings didn't care for they were in college.

Physical Appearance: She has shoulder length brown hair that is wavy. She always tie it into a low ponytail, so it doesn't get into her face. She has brown eyes. She is 5'3 and weighs 96 pounds. Her chest is large for her age. She always wear loose jeans a regular t- shirt. She will only wear sports brand shoes. She always wear gloves that has holes for my fingers to go through.

Personality: She acts more mature than most 11 year old, but she can be the most dumbest person if you try to ask her about herself. She loves cracking jokes when she's speaking to someone. She loves laughter. She has a very strong heart that cannot be broken so easily. She likes taking the hard things first before doing easier things. She is the best at being random.
She might act mean at first, but once she gets to know a person very well then she won't be as horrible as you think. She can be very harsh at wrong moments and it might set off a person. She loves to watch anything about the creation of the universe.

Pets: None. She's bad with animals.

Talents: She's very quick witted and uses that for persuasion.

Weapons: A javelin that is made of celestial bronze. She created the javelin by her own hands. Carvings of waves are etched onto the javelin's sides because of her love of the beach and the blade is shaped into triangular shape, that was dipped in poison. It disguises as a hair pin that clips her loose hairs back. When needed it forms back into a javelin.

Other: None that I can think of.[b][i]

Last edited by Sawako on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<   Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!< I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 am

Thing is, you're not allowed a child of the Big Three until you've been here for a while and remained active. Everything else looks good.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<   Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!< I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 am

Agreed with Inferno. To be able to have a child of the Big Three (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades), you must have 500 posts, and be an active user. Although, you've provided the exact detail the Admins ask for, but I'd suggest changing the god parent. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<   Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!< I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Sorry about the wait! Anyways, nice character. It's sort of unlikely that she just stumbled across Cam Half-Blood so I'd suggest changing the camp-related information of the profile. Otherwise, it's good - so, she's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<   Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawako's Character >NEEDS APPROVAL!<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: