Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arcas's Character (Needs Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcas

Arcas

Arcas's Character (Needs Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Arcas's Character (Needs Approval)   Arcas's Character (Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Arcas's Character (Needs Approval) 349a3gi

Name: Lok Sparks

Birthday: August 28

God Parent: Hades

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mother - Rachel Sparks, Father: Jonathan Sparks.

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Lok Sparks is a somewhat a slacker in school and sometimes doesn't do his homework. He is different from every other kid in school, because he like things that other kids don't like. He's ADHD, and loves that about himself. Few years ago, he started seeing weird things on his way home from school. He asked his mom and she couldn't hide it anymore. He learned that he was demi-god and was son of Hades.

Physical Appearence: He usually wears jeans and striped T-Shirts most of the time. Lok doesn't like matching his cloth. He thinks that nobody is going to pay attention to his cloth.

Personality: Lok appears to be not particularly extraverted, nor particularly introverted. He appear to have a balance between his energy and activity levels, and in the amount of social interaction Lok has with others.

Fatal Flaw: Thinks he can help and save everyone.

Pets: Dog (Max).

Talents: He can raise tons of dead beings and skeletons.

Weapons: Silvershifter - This sword's guard is skull-shaped. Its grip is of a bronze metal with hawks and circles done in an inlay of a black-colored material.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round.

Others: None.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Arcas's Character (Needs Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcas's Character (Needs Approval)   Arcas's Character (Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

You are not allowed to have a character of Hades. If you read the rules, it clearly states that you must have at least 500 posts to have a child of the "Big Three."
Back to top Go down

Arcas's Character (Needs Approval)
Page 1 of 1