Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Third Character needs approval.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Third Character needs approval. Empty
PostSubject: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 am

First Character: Theos Halkias
Spoiler:

Second Character: Dean Nole.
Spoiler:

Third Character: Phoebe Willow
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pоseidon on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:02 am

Awesome charrie! You're pet owl makes me remember Hedwig of Harry Potter. xD
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 am

Haha, thank you.
And yeah, I only remembered that AFTER I had wrote it, but I've always wanted a Pet Owl in real life, but it's Illegal here - So I figured, might as well let my role play character have one. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 am

Looks good so i'll be saying accepted!

On a side note, an average 16 year old (from my experience) lounges about 130-150. 180 is like fat kid territory... (again from my own experience) Just letting ya know in case you want to make some changes : )
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 am

Err... I'm 6ft tall and weighing 180 pounds and I'd like to think of myself as not being fat... Lol, and according to my B.M.I test I actually fall under an ideal weight - But thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 am

O.O

Wow then my school is a bunch of cheerio anorexics... AM I TOO THIN?? I'm only 127, but i'm 5'11".. Too lazy to look up = fattening myself up xD
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:28 am

You have a BMI of about 17-18, that's perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Bump for Second Character which needs approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

That is an incredibly amazing character but there's just a few things that I think would make him better.

Err, I think that the tungsten armor is a little too strong - especially if he's always wearing it. I'm alright with him having strong full body armor but I would prefer it if it were made out of a different, slightly weaker metal and if he only wore it sometimes. Also, I'm reluctant about his ability to predict what coming at him. I have to ask that you remove that ability, please, because having both that and the ability to slow things down around him is a bit powerful.

Otherwise, he's pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Well the Tungsten is an item of his father's, which was given to him - And he'd really only wear it to battle, which is the only time you'd actually see him... But I guess I can change it.

And also, his Grandfather is the God of Prophecy... So it makes sense for him to be able to see what will happen in his immediate future...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Most other children of Apollo stick to healing and archery though. I know of one that can see the future, but I think it comes to him in flashes or something. Even if it's 30 seconds, it makes all the difference and it isn't really fair to others. o u o
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Apollo is the God of Prophecy, evident in the Last book, but I guess I can change it. I figured giving him a Fatal Flaw which basically nullified his abilities would counter act that... But nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Lol, thanks... See what happens when you read the 'Fatal Flaws' properly? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Hush you. xD
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I will not be hushed.... DX!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:42 am

I love the detail! Just the 'fatal flaw' section is like the size of my 'physical appearance' section for my characters. xD
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks, I plan on putting as much detail as possible with my Third character, and not just writing a bio with only half my maximum effort.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm

I now have a Third Character which requires Approval.

Thank you.
:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Nice character! Only thing is that I don't think she should be able to heal injuries by looking at them since she does have various other abilities. However, I'm fine with her healing the minor injuries of other people with all the other talents she has other than the one I said. It's just that healing significant-ish injuries of others + healing of minor injuries of herself + flawless aim with a bow + never ending super cool arrows seems a little unfair, even with her fatal flaws taken into account.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh my gosh. That is probably the biggest character form on here. o-o
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 pm

My bad with the wording... She was meant to be able to KNOW how to heal any injury by looking at it, and I edited it to say that.

I also removed the ability for her to heal small wounds from herself... Anything else you think needs changing or is she okay now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 am

Nope, she's great now. o u o

Phoebe is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

I keep on laughing as I read it! You weren't kidding when you said how long it was! HHAHAHA! I'm weird. Awesome charrie (as usual) Freddie.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 am

Why would I joke about writing a 5.5k word bio? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Character needs approval.   Third Character needs approval. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Character needs approval.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next