Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My first character [Waiting for approval]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakaesa

My first character [Waiting for approval] Empty
PostSubject: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Name:Evasto Formidoniserigo
Age/birthday:14
Years in camp: just beginning
God parent:Ares
Mortal parent: Unknown
Physical appearance: About chin-length black hair, light blue eyes that make you feel as if he's staring straight into your soul, about 5 feet and 10 inches tall, 120 pounds. He also always wears one of those hats that are flat at the front and more cow-boyish on every other side, with black and white stripes as the pattern. He has a scar on his side under his clothes, but you'll likely never see it.
Personality: His personallity is always hard to read, but he's usually cool and collected. He's unlike other Ares kids, he won't attack like a barbarien, and he can make friends easily with people who want to be his friend.
Pets: None
Weapons: He normall carries a belt of celestial bronze daggers, and a short celestial bronze sword. The sword itself is pretty much as it is described, except the handle is black with thin gold trims wrapping around it for decoration.
Talents: He's very good at fighting like all other Ares kids, but unlike most of them he isn't all out war. He's quite smart for an Ares kids, and thinks before he strikes.
Other:None
History: He was born in Quebec, believe it or not, from a mortal woman. She left america after the father had dissapeared, and ended up in Quebec. Evasto got average grades for a few years, but he did have ADHD and Dyslexia. One day, he came home from school to find his house burning. He never talks about his family or his past life after that. But he ran away, eventually discovering that monsters from greek myths were trying to hunt him down. He met another couple of half-bloods, and together they traveled all the way to New York. By then he was alone and fourteen years old, his friends had either gotten seperated or died. But he found camp half-blood.
Flaws: (Okay, seen lots of things saying you need to add flaws to your descrip. I don't see a good place to put it. I would've just said them in RP, but I wont worry the admins and i'll put them here.) Sometimes if he gets very angry, he may act like a true Ares kid and fight first without thinking. Obviously, this could get him in some bad situations. Other then that, he has a fear of fire (Thanks to the certain event in his history). Which means you wont see him too close to the Hephaestus forges, but he'll still hang out with the Hephaestus campers if they aren't at the forge

Edited this after looking at a few chars and deciding I could make my guy better. Hope I made it good. Also read the marry-sue chars article and tried to make sure he had flaws.

Last edited by Rakaesa on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Yay, flaws <3 I love him, and his odd name :]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 pm

He kinda sounds hot.
Back to top Go down
Rakaesa

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Lol, thank you to both comments. His last name is a Latin name, two seperate words combined into one. It means Terror Raiser. Don't worry, he's not gonna be evil. Unless I see an awesome part to play him as evil.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh no! I love evil, backstabbing, psychotic charries! :]
Back to top Go down
Rakaesa

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Sooo..How long exactly does it take for an admin to approve my character? -_-. i've been waiting for quite a while..
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Compared to how long others have waited, you haven't waited long.

Admins come on every now and then, and usually will approve charries.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Ooo. An hour. Soooo loooong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first character [Waiting for approval]   My first character [Waiting for approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first character [Waiting for approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: