Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) Empty
PostSubject: Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)   Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

Name: Joshua Proudmoore

Age/Birthday: He's 13, his birthday is 17 august

God Parent: Aphrodite

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Carmilla Proudmoore (Stepmother) Dimitri Proudmoore (Father)

Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Joshua has been at Camp Half Blood for 2 exciting years. He is a good friend of Ernest Alexanderson (although Ernest never admitted that Josh is his friend because of his snotty attitude) and they share a strong bond together because of the past they share.
Josh and Ernest grew up in Stockholm, Sweden. A lot of strange things happened to Josh, but not to Ernest.
For all this time, Josh don't know that Ernest is actually a Demigod, until a Satyr brought Ernest to Camp Half Blood and they met. True, Josh had spent 2 years at the camp, but he hadn't made too much friends (except for his brother/sister from aphrodite cabin.) Since he's on the camp. He also tends to get in trouble with another camper because of he's a super snotty brat.

Physical Appearance: Joshua is swedish and he's tall and slender in stature with medium-length ash blonde hair and dark colored eyes. His attire is fairly simple, consisting of a white button down shirt open at the collar, black pants, and white shoes with black shoelaces.
He wear a rose shaped necklace that can turn to a celestial bronze rapier, and a greenish white headphone. And just like any other Aphrodite's son, he's handsome and irresistible(but he's a total jerk.)

Personality: Joshua is an extremely intelligent character with a refined taste and knowledge for the world around him. Unfortunately, these traits are often overshadowed by his constant air of arrogance. He prefers to think and act by himself, always keeping his intentions mysterious. Joshua very rarely gets honestly worked up (and is usually lying when he appears to be), and is always teasing when he is not sharing information. These snobby qualities always make him appear condescending and antagonistic — especially to Ernest. Nevertheless, his long history with Ernest has ignited a bond of trust between the two. Despite his interpersonal issues, he remains a mature and wise person at heart underneath his attitude. It is also revealed that deep down he is simply just lonely. Ernest stated he has been alone most of his life and did not have that many friends.

Fatal Flaw: overconfident. And sometimes, when he need help, he forgot to ask it.

Pets: doesn't have any

Talents: a good liar and actor
Fencing
Arts and Crafts
good at twisting words

Weapons: a celestial bronze rapier disguised as a necklace

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round

Other: He got a weird hobby: breaking another camper's heart and flirting.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)   Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

Uhm, could you Please place your charries in one topic? K thanks!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)   Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)   Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 am

This is my 3rd character:

Name: Millisar Melgroove

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Renfield Melgroove (Father)

Years in camp: 2 weeks

Brief History: Millisar was born and raised in Reykjavik, Iceland. He goes to camp half blood 2 weeks ago and claimed 2 days after he joined camp half blood. He tends to get in trouble and fight, but he face it all with cool head and strategy. The first monster he ever slay was a Laistrygonian he met on the train station, he slay him using his blue bladed gladius sword, which was a gift from his mother.

Physical Appearance: Millisar is tall and slender, with spiky orange hair in a unique hairstyle and blue eyes. He almost always has his signature blue/purple headphones on. He wears a sleeveless shirt with a funnel-shaped collar, and a blue/purple stripe outlined with gold going down the middle. He also wears a sweatband on his left arm, and white shorts held up by a loose fitting belt. He wears black shoes with a blue/purple stripe outlined in gold, similar to the colour and style of his shirt.

Personality: Millisar is almost the opposite of shy. He is loud, rambunctious, and always in some kind of trouble. He can be easily angered, and is always up for a fight. If he doesn't like someone, he will voice this and not care who is in earshot.
The most noted difference between Millisar and other camper is that he is honest. Millisar does not like to lie about anything.
He is also very blunt. Beat around the bush with him, and he will get agitated. If you were to ask him something, he would not sugar-coat his answer like most other would.
In fact, an Aphrodite girl threw a Gucci shoes at his face because he says 'no, you're not feminine.' See how honest he is?

Fatal Flaw: You can manipulate him easily, since he don't have any close friend.

Pets: a white Owl named Ace.

Talents:
-. Millisar is an extremely smart boy, and is very good at mathematic and other subjects in school
-. Excellent at swordfighting and playing musical instrument
-. Like all Khione campers, he got the ability to control Ice and Snow, and he can melt himself to Ice to escape from his enemies or hide.
-. Millisar is a good swimmer

Weapons: a blue bladed Gladius sword, and his sweatband is actually a shield

Summer or Year round: Year round

Other: his last name is actually 'Melody' and 'Groove' combined
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)   Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)   Rune's 2nd Character (need approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune's 2nd Character (need approval)
Page 1 of 1