Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Roran

I drew my sword and ran. "FOR CAMP." I cried. slashing everything that came in my path.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Seht Motega
I glared at Kat. Out of the corner of my eyes,, I saw a hallhound lunge at her. I pushed her away, taking the blow instead.

Aiden Morti
I grinned at Penny. "No problem. Now let's fight!" I yelled, rasing my sword
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Kat Jones
Seth pushed me away. "You know I wpupd really appreciate it if-!" I stoppe realizibg why he did it. A hellhound jumped by me making my hair fly to the side a it created a slight breeze. It tackled Seth. I think I screamed...very heroic... "Seth!"

Penny Trudel
I raised an eyebrow but raised my sword in unison. "For camp!" I yelled. "For the gods!"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Seth Motega
I heard Kat scream. I started intot he eyes of the hellhound. It's claws had racked my chest. I reached for a dagger. The hellhound bit into my shooulder. I cried out and stabbed it with a fallen arrow. It turned to dust. My shoulder exploded with pain.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 am

Kat Jones
I should have helped him, but I had froze up. My body hab't responded, but when I skidded to his side, my body seemed to listen fine. Tears burnt my eyes. "I'm sorry," I said. "I'm so sorry." I looked him in the eyes. I couldn't rip my mind from the fact that what just happened was real and I wasn't helucinateing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:16 am

Seth Motega
I gritted my teeth. I held my shoulder that the hellhound had bitten. I squezzed my eye shut. Gods, this hurts. "It's fine. My fault," I said through clenched teeth. I gasped in pain.

Annelise Rosdao
I slashed my way through monsters. This feeling felt great. An enemy demigod attacked. I wrapped him in vines. I knocked him out. I couldn't kill the poor kid.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 am

Hestia

Hestia had lived for so long she could not remember which day was her day of birth. Only never had she seen this. The only wars she'd seen was the War of the Gods and the Trojan war. Only those wars had not involved any innocents. Hestia was up in a tree looking down at the battlefield where one person stood out a little six-year-old girl who was lying on the floor. Dying. Hestia looked at the girl. She was pretty as a goddess herself. White blonde hair falling around her face which was smeared with blood. Her pretty white dress also stained with muck and blood. Her breathing hampered. Hestia reached the floor and saw a monster rushing for her. Stricken by fury she rose to her full length at 5 foot and whipped back her platinum hair. Her slender hand reached out and the monster stopped and reached for its neck choking. Hestia made a fist and turned it upside down. The monster exploded in golden dust. She turned to the girl and touched her who disappeared. She'd appear again before Aegle, Goddess of Healing.

Hestia had enough. She didn't like Kronus and so was one of the few gods who indulged herself in this fight. Flames enveloped her as her dress burned away, slowly a pretty armour took its place. The silver armour was shining and decorated with the forms of flames running up and down it. The fire left as a sword appeared. Tonight Hestia would join in with Artemis' love. She had enough of the innocent dying and so would protect them from it by fighting Cronus' army. An eternal flame flashed from her sword when he twirled it above her head and hit a Minotaur in the back who fell. He survived but Hestia was too quick. She bounded at him and cut his head off which poofed and shattered into golden dust.

Hestia had changed. For only one night. It was a gift of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 am

Kat Jones
I couldn't find words to say. I blinked back tears quickly shutting my eyes shut fully. I couldn't watch, I hated blood, but I had to. "We need to get you off this field," I said, "And no is not an option from you," I knew I couldn't enforce that. I couldn't even lift him, let alone even try with out hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 am

I accepted help from the girl, and together we fought the ogre to dust.

"Thanks for your help. I'm Kenz, by the way. Kenz Cummings," I panted, already breaking a sweat from the pain going through her back. Turning, I spotted another half-blood. But this one didn't seem normal. He seemed...evil.

"Enemy!" I cried, pushing Amelia out of the way a second before an arrow came streaking toward us. I ducked, and the arrow seared over my head. The kid seemed to be a child of Apollo, because he was amazing with a bow.

"Amelia," I whispered. "I've got a plan. Can you cover me?" Before hearing an answer, I made my way up a nearby tree, using my dagger to dig into it and get a good hold.

Last edited by Evergreenf on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 am

Seth Motega
I nodded. This time, Kat was right. I had to get off the field. I tried to sit up but fell back. I gritted my teeth and said some cruse words.

Eli Ken
Sam and I were fighting every monster we saw. Two enemy demigods came up to us. I slashed at him, knocking him to the floor. He got up quickly. He tried to stabb me, but I blocked.

Isaeblla Rose
I gritted my teeth as I saw an enemy demigod come at me. I slashed at his face, making a cut. I kicked him in the gut and sent him flying. He got up quickly and tried to stab me. I blocked and punched him in the face.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 am

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale sliced his sword horizontally at Hunter, but he was able to jump back just in time. Kale glared daggers at the Daisy's old best friend. Kale didn't care wether or not Hunter remembered his name. All he cared about was making sure he pays for what he did to Daisy. Somehow, Hunter used a disarming maneuver causing Kale to loose his sword. The Son of Hermes saw Hunter's sword coming down on him from above. In a split second, Kale had an idea. Though he'll probably get a large gash out of it. With his left forearm, he blocked Hunter's blade and his right hand grabbed the spare dagger he kept in his belt and stabbed Hunter in the stomach with it.

Kale, with a bloody left arm sprinted away from Hunter and to Daisy. He knew she was loosing a lot of blood. And fast. "Hang in there, Daisy," he muttered. Grabbing his canteen of nectar, Kale let most of it into Daisy's mouth. He handed the partially empty canteen to his brother before picking Daisy up. Looking at his older twin, Kale gave him a small glance, and Cole understood exactly.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 2007999421_small_3
c o l e || b l a k e || r e e s e
son of hermes

"I'll take care of that creep if he gets back up," Cole said smugly. "Now you go to the infirmary and get Daisy fixed up and I swear you better get your arm fixed up if you want to get back out here." Kale simply nodded before sprinting out to the Infirmary. Cole watched and prayed to the gods that his brother would have enough blood himself to carry that girl all the way there.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 am

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares

I ran onto the battlefield again. My sword was held tightly in my hand. I wanted to pair up with someone. Mackenzie wasn't in site. Alec wasn't either. I slashed at a hell-hound. The monster was fine. But I wasn't.

Anna Amelia Lexerton
Alcmene

"You stupid guy!" I sobbed at Alec. "Why would you do that?!" My brother wasn't dead but if I didn't get him to help soon, he would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

I walked over to where Alec and Anna were standing."I'm a child of Apollo, can I help with the healing?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 pm

"Yes. Please. He has some sort of poison. A furry attacked him." I said. I hoped that they would help. Alec would die.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and hugged Maddison. "Oooh hi Tre." she said with a smirk. "I told you that he was awesome for you!" Faye whispered to Maddison. She looked over to Dani and thanked her. Dani went off to go heal more campers. So much death and terror. "How's it going?" she asked, as if this was a normal conversation.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 Sarapax
Maddison Sarah Benson
Daughter of Athena

"Great! Thank you so much. He kissed me then took me to see mom. I think I love him. How was vacation?" I replied. I heard someone running up behind me. I held up my arm in the shape of an L and the demigod colassped.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled, somewhat jealous. She wanted to see mom. "Interesting. I'll tell you about it later." she replied. Faye threw her throwing knife at the demigod on the ground. With that demi god dead she turned back to Maddison.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 Sarapax
Maddison Sarah Benson
Daughter of Athena

I stared at Faye. " Good job. Now let's go kick some Kronos butt!" I answered. We started fighting. I killed an empousa. I laughed and smiled at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Kat Jones
"Gods you really do look horrible," I muttered. He tried to sit up but fell back again. Before he hit thr ground I propped him up so he was sitting up slightly. "Well I cant drag you there can I," I mumbled.

Sam Pierce
Eli and I continued fighting. It became a little harder as more creatures cornered us. We were backing up more towards the forest. Two hellhounds snarled fiercly. I glared back at them a little pissed of they were attacking camp.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

THE MONSTER FORCES GROW STRONGER
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Seth Motega
I was about to say something when a roar could be heard. I saw even more monsters come into camp. "Oh gods, more monsters," I whispered. I looked at Kat. "Just leave me, I die I die. I need to protect camp," I told her. I loaded my bow and started shooting arrows.

Eli Ken
More monsters were even coming. I swore under our breath. "Stay close," I told Sam. I stabbed a hellhound and it turned to dust. Only another monster replace it. I crused under my breath.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:17 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 29836216

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 Rachel19

"No!" I yelled in horror. I saw hundreds more monsters coming straight for us. I wanted to run. But I wouldn't. "COME AT ME BRO!" I yelled loudly and charged for the forces. I attacked a monster, it fell, injured. I went pretty homicidal. I smirked and felt my side get stabbed. I let out a yell, as I felt the sword exit the wound. I kept going. I wasn't going to die. No sir. I stabbed the monster and it fell dead. I ran to the side of the field, putting pressure on the wound with my hands. I was bleeding pretty badly. I'd probably black out soon.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Isabella Rose
I watched as more monsters poured into camp. Just as I thought we had a chance. A hellhound came at me and I stabbed it as it turned to dust. I gritted my teeth. We were going to win. Or I would die trying to protect my home. I slashed and hacked my way through. I watched as a girl got stabbed. I ran to her.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:30 pm

As I got closer to the top of the tree, I could almost feel the tension and nervousness in my veins. My hands closed around a branch and I walked out, the enemy demigod still focused on the others on the ground. I gripped my dagger so tightly my knuckles turned a ghostly white.

Suddenly, I felt another enemy behind me. I didn't see her, didn't smell her, didn't hear her. I felt her. It was weird, but I turned around and slammed my elbow into her chest. She fell back, the wind having been knocked out of her, and slammed into the ground below. I wasn't going to get any more sneak attacks from her.

Unfortunatly, this got the attention of the Apollo traitor. He turned, hearing the girl's scream as she fell. I lurched forward with my dagger, but he had prepared and brought a dagger of his own. We were locked in combat; the battle could've gone either way. The only way I would have the upper hand...

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed, my voice rising above all the others in a way only a true Erato child's could. Hopefully, this would signal someone to throw his or her weapon at my opponent.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was running around the battle looking for wounded campers. With the monsters coming faster and faster, more and more campers were dying. Dani was running around when she saw Seth, her step brother, almost alive. "Seth! Oh gods what happened?!" she asked seeing another camper by him. Dani muttered a quick healing prayer to him. Seth's wounds would be replaced with scars, but he would be in no shape to fight. "Seth don't die on me!" she said. "Watch him." Dani told the girl next to him.

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye ran with Maddison when a few more snake ladies showed up. They all stood in a line around the two. Faye smiled evilly and began to attack one of them. She counter parried one of them and kicked the other in the gut. Faye sliced off one's head and stabbed the other with her sword.

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee stood in front of two enemy demigods. They smiled and laughed. Kylee threw a giant water ball at them, sending them to their backs. She then Slashed at their bodies until they were dead.

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy couldn't see or hear anything. She was just in pain. Why did she have to pass out now? It was terrible timing.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa frowned and scooped up Kimmy. She wasn't heavy thank gods, but it was a long run to the infermary. Once there, maybe Kimmy would have a chance.

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Blacking out isn't fun at all. She could only remember Kale and Hunter. Something about Kale's brother? That was it, the rest was a blur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next