Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Ronald Septavian
Ron nearly cried at the sight of Kimberly's chest. "Blythe, cover me. I'm going to get Kimberly to the Infirmary. Her wound's are worse than mine." I helped Kimberly up and walked through a door, appearing in the Infirmary.

Blythe Septavian
Blythe protected Ron until he and Kimberly were safely off the Battlefield. She then helped her fellow campers fend off the enemies.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Ivy took a few deep breaths, and tried to come up with a plan. It was hard to shoot enemies at close range, where they could attack her easier. However, if she shot from farther away, she would risk less. So if she could just surprise an enemy, it would be five-thousand timnes easier!

She carefully edged closer to the battlefield, trying to stay hidden in the shadows of the trees. Her eyes were on a dracaena, who seemed ready to attack a satyr. Taking a few steps closer helped ensure that she would get her target. Taking careful aim, she shot a bow at the snake lady.

As she watched it arc through the air, she prayed to the gods that it would hit its target. If it didn't she, and that demigod that it was eying, would be in trouble. Ivy would lose her chance to surprise the enemy! It made a whooshing sound as it zipped through the air, eventually landed around an inch below the heart of the dracaena. Almost a perfect shot!

She had definetly surprised it, and the monster struggled to remove the sharp weapon. Her attempts were futile. It was already too late. Before the dracaena dislodged the arrow, it had dissolved into a fine golden powder. Her remains were whipped into the air, quickly dissappearing.

Success! she thought. She knew this would be easy. Filled with confidence, she charged back into battle, ready to kick some monster butt.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Maddison and Anna fought hard. Anna killed a cyclopes with an arrow to the eye and Maddison had killed about 3 or 4 hell-hounds with her trusted dagger. "You seen a girl name Juilet?" Maddison asked. Anna bit her lip. "You mean my best friend? She's.......dead." she sadly answered. Maddison wanted to cry but she held it back. She needed to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

Eli Ken
I nodded. I closed my eyes and felt the wind carry me up into the air. I flew onto the giant's back. It felt me and began to run around like crazy. It was hard to stay on. If I fell, it would be a long fall. I slashed at the monster's neck. It tried to grab me.

Seth Motega
I grinned at Kat. I shot arrows at the Cyclopes. He cried a little like a kid. I smirked and brought my dagger down on it's leg.

Isabella Rose
I slashed and hacked at monsters. A hellhound lunged at me. I steppaside and stabbed it with a knife. It exploded into dust. I grinned.
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Mason stood at the top of a hill, over looking the battlefield. He could see everything from here, pulling off his left earring he threw it on the ground, and a huge speaker seemingly grew from nothing, pulling off his right earring an electric guitar grew from it. Plugging it in he kicked the amp up to 10. He decided to start with something that would raise the fighting power of every demigod on the field. Masons fingers started picking out the opening chords of Through the Fire and Flames.

"On a cold winter morning
In the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign
We ride towards the fight

Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel
Through the wastelands evermore
The scattered souls will feel the hell
Bodies wasted on the shore"

Last edited by cooperiscold on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Kat Jones
I jumped onto the chest of the Cyclopes. He attempted to swat me away with a clap of his hands, but I plunge my sword deep into his chest. A smile creeped onto my face as he exploded into dust. I turned to Seth for a split second then attacked a hellhound with him at my side. "We still hae our bet going?" I asked.

Sam Pierce
I rolled to the side as the guant stomped around with Eli on its back. Almost being crushed isn't a good feeling. I stabbed my my knife at the creature's feet because that's all I could really get at for now. "C'mon Eli," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

The member 'BrightSkies' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 10 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 3 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 12 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 8 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Cast Spell' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 13
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

(My first time not writing in 1st person....I kinda like it^^)
Eliza Laguna
Eliza sat in a tall tree peering through the branches trying to get a good look at the battle.Due to her current state of being cursed and probably going crazy she had somewhat agreed to stay with Sanosuke in the forest. He wasnt suppose to fight either since he WAS a spy. Me?I just a frigging libility.Given the option I would slice the neck of any of those Titan supporters-- Her thoughts were interupted by a breaf greeting from Sano.

Sanosuke Sol
"Being depressed are we?" he asked her smirking. Sanosuke never liked Eliza. Sure he found her attractive but he thought that of most girls. He didnt like her mostly because of her strenght. He always questioned why he couldnt be like her so it was more or less envy.He smirked noticing the battle had started.

Alice Savedra
Alice stood at the edge of the forest watching the fight. Her eyes were uncaring and she really could care less. Currently, there were more Monsters in her line of fire then people. So other than shooting monsters who got to close, she stood by waiting for the sword fighting to begin.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Alec John Mason
Hermes

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Rupert+Grint+in+Harry+Potter+as+Ron+Weasley+%25283%2529

Alec ran onto the battlefield. He scanned the crowed for Ivy. His Hades girl was no where in site. "FOR HERMES!" he yelled. His sword killed the 5 hell-hounds that came after him. He looked around for his girlfriend again. Where was she? He saw Maddison with some other girl. He ignored them and went for a monster. A giant to be exact. Alec tricked it and stabbed it in the foot. It turned to golden dust. "YES!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 DakotaTEENVOGUE110909
c e n t u r y|m i l l i e|f e r n

I calmed my nerves. I stood up on the branch in the tree, keeping my balance, I jumped down and let the wind carry me to safety. "Take this cyclops!" I yelled. I blew a hard cold wind at hind and he froze.

c a l i|m a r i e|l o g a n

I smiled as my attack hit three cyclops. They lay on the ground, knocked out. I took out my sword and stabbed each of them, and they dissolved. I saw Century freeze a cyclops and I kicked it, breaking it to pieces. Gold dust flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

The member 'Selene' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 1 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 9 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 3

#2 'Attack' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 2
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Axl
Nathan layed clamly in my arms he reached up and put his hands in my hair "stay.. strong" he whispered. "im not ... going to die. yet. " his voice was weak his eyes closed slowly "sorry i lied..." he said " see ... you... in." his eyes closed for the final time. tears streamed steady down my face. Clutching his head, I rocked back and forward on my heels. "i need a shourd" i said loudly "a shourd for the son of ares. we should bury him."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Alec was seeing people dying left and right. I hope I'm not next. he thought. He loved Ivy. He loved camp. He loved his friends. No one else could die. He killed every monster that came at him. But then a hell-hound caught him from behind. "AAAAGGHHH!!!!!" He felt some of his skin peel off but he didn't care. He stabbed the monster and continued fighting.

Maddison had several minor arm inguries. Only scars and scrapes. She continued fighting for her favorite place on earth.

Anna covered Maddison but she was wounded. She had so many scars and cuts. Her stomatch was bleeding so hard that you could see it through her black shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm

My arrow hit! The hellhound was hit by my arrow! I jumped up and down in celebration. I was so happy despite the fact that I despised fighting. But then I realized something. The hellhound wasn't gone. Instead it was pissed off and charging right at me! I screamed and then quickly moved to shoot another arrow at it. I didn't want that beast to come anywhere near me!

Action: Attack Hellhound
Current HP: 150
Enemies Killed: 0
Current Enemy's HP: 20/50

OW MAN THAT HURT! The giant punched me like I was nothing and had me spiraling towards the ground. I managed to get one rather large bruise on my chest and my armor dented some. Bastard think he had me beat! I'd show him! I got right back up and attacked once more.

Action: Attack Hyperborean Giant
Current HP: 120
Current Enemy's HP: 100/100

I was not pleased to see that my attack missed the traitor. He swiftly dodged my sword swing. Gritting my teeth, I decided to attack once more without hesitation. No traitor was going to escape my wrath!

Action: Attack Enemy Demigod
Current HP: 250
Current Enemy's HP: 30/30

Alright, managed to graze the cyclops! It didn't see my attack coming so it was surprised by my hit. Unfortunately it didn't do much damage. It just pissed the brute off. I decided to run around to the other side of it and initiate another attack. I had to be quick otherwise I would leave the field a bloody mess.

Action: Attack Cyclops
Current Enemy's HP: 70/80

That demigod was like totally no match for Delilah Deville! My attack killed the fool. He had turn his glance to look at the beautiful and ever so fabulous me only to like get killed by my spear. My naginata and like my beauty is totally superior! Suddenly I saw another hunky traitor come towards me. Why are the bad guys always so hot?!

Action: Attack Enemy Demigod
Enemies Killed: 1 Enemy Demigod

The empousa was hit and damaged by my lovely fireball spell. Figures. It was rather angry at me though so I had to finish this one quick. "Fire!" I sent another fireball towards the creature. Maybe luck was upon me.

Action: Attack Empousa
Current HP: 200
Current Enemy's HP: 30/50

(Note: I am making an assumption for Jenny based off the fact that if one casts a spell and fails, the character is damaged for 20 HP. Since unfortunately there is no number value stated for the damage, I'm assuming it's 20 against the monster just like the damage for the character that would result from failure. Feel free to correct me if I'm entirely wrong, but it was a spell designed to damage the enemy in question just like a sword or spear.)

Last edited by BrightSkies on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It actually said 20, not 30, I mismathed. D:)
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I flew Kaon above the battlefield, looking for Maddison. I saw her and told Kaon to land. "Kaon, go and help fight!" I said as he flew into the fly, breathing fire and ripping daemons to shreds. "Maddison!" I shouted, placing my gauntlet on my hand and punching a hole through a hell hound. I ran towards her and the girl she was fighting with. "Are you okay?" I asked as I continued fighting.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Harmony Rae ][ Nyx ][ 13

Harmony managed to weave between people, dodging blades. She adjusted her armor shakily, extremely nervous. She came face-to-face with a boy her age. He was fighting for Kronos, but he looked scared. The poor guy had decided to fight for the wrong side. Someone much larger than him stepped in front of him, staring at me. I gulped, and attacked.

Skye Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I looked out at the battlefield, watching the battle. I adjusted my armor. The armor was special made, so water ran trough it if I needed healing. I shook a little, nervous as I ever was. I pulled my hair back, and held my dagger in my teeth. I was ready to kick some butt, and I felt pumped. I tapped a button on my armor, and I feltw water hit me. I felt strength, and I was ready. I charged, and screamed at the top of my lungs, "FOR CAMP!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Maddison stopped fighting and hugged Tre. "Oh thank Athena! I thought you were dead! I'm fine" she said. "Come on, let's-" A traitor demigod took a swing at them. Maddison sliced a finger off him. "That's for trying to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 pm

"Come on, I've got a plan." I said before whistling watching Kaon swoop down from the battle. I got on his back and helped Maddison and the other girl up. I grabbed Kaon's reigns and flew us towards the kitchen. Once we landed, I grabbed Maddison's hand and brought her inside. "Grab some buckets!" I said before doing so myself and scooping up the lava and bringing it outside. "Who are you?" I asked the girl that was helping Maddison.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

"Anna Lexerton, Alcmene. Your girlfriend almost died." Anna stated.

"It's true. It was about kill me when Anna saved me. Anway, I see where you're going with this. I love it!" Maddison said. She kissed him and turned a little red. When they had a lot of buckets, the headed for Kaon. "Let's go kill some monsters!"

~i hav to go to bed. I'll post l8er. BTW great plan!~
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:27 pm

OOC: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, this will be a long post.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Tumblr21

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Lightn11

I stared at the battling campers. I was frozen. I couldn't move an inch. My brother was next to me, which made me feel a little better. I lifted my bow and arrow, with my dagger still in my belt buckle. I had on only a few pieces of armor. The armor didn't help me move any. I turned to Axel with teary eyes. "I love you, Axel." I told him before running into battle and charging. I took out my dagger and stabbed one enemy, had my bow and arrow and shot another. I was doing quite well until I felt a sharp pain in my back. Then a warm liquid. I was stabbed. I flinched. I fell onto the ground. I was done for, I already knew. I laid there, completely still. Eyes barely open. I repeated, "I love you, brother." before I had passed.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 L17

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Axel11

No, this wasn't real. I just saw my sister die. My baby sister. She was... dead. I got angry quickly. I began throwing out all kinds of magic. Fire, water, anything and everything. I attacked an enemy, stabbing it's chest. It fell down dead. I ran over to Lightning. "Stay with me, sis..." I whimpered. I carried her out of the battlefield, leaning her upright against the rock. I tried curing her with my magic. It wasn't working. She laid completely still, paler than ever. "Lightning..." I said, beginning to cry. I held her while crying. I got too heartbroken over my sister. I felt an arrow graze my arm. I groaned out in pain. I couldn't live without my baby sister. I was hit with another arrow. I felt myself dying. Oh well. If I was going anywhere, it would be with Lightning. We would end this life together.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 29836214

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Rachel17

I stood in the middle of the battlefield in horror. I just saw two of my friends die. TWO. Oh, this was not good. Not good at all. I began to hyperventilate. I couldn't do this. No no no... I have to. I have to defend the camp. My home. I let out a failure of a battle cry and charged. I stabbed two enemies and slashed one. I ducked as a sword sliced over my head. I gasped, realizing my head could of been decapitated. I kicked the man in the leg and her fell over. I smirked as I ran out to random places in the battlefield, helping out other campers in battle, striking a few people with lightning. Maybe this wasn't so bad. I mean, I'm not dead yet, yay! I continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

"Come on!" I said, latching the last of the bucket filled with lava to Kaon. We climbed onto the saddle and took off, soon arriving at the battlefield. I pulled Kaon's reigns, turning him towards the borders. We dumped some lava there, preventing any off the enemy from retreating, and then we started dropping the rest on the enemy army. We made sure that no campers got hit, and after we were down to about three buckets I landed Kaon to let him fight. I started fighting again, but felt a sharp tug in my lower back, and looked down to find a sword point sticking out of my stomach. I coughed up a little blood, before swinging my fist and knocking the enemy half blood to the floor. I fell to the floor, not even having the strength to pull out his sword.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Kellin17

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Kellin12

I was in full armor. I turned to look at Kennedy. Her first battle. OH I FELT SO PROUD. I've known her forever, she was like my sister. "Ready, Kenny?" I asked, looking at her and smiling. I was trying to make her feel okay, I know she was scared to death. I was too. I had to suck it up. I had to help save camp. This was my only home. I gave Kennedy a quick hug, before departing into battle. "YOU'LL DO GREAT, KENNY!" I yelled back at her, charging at an enemy.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Beauti16

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Kenned16

"Yeah, great..." I muttered, hearing Kellin. I wasn't ready for this. At all. I wasn't a fighter. Yes, I sword fight, but for fun! Not actual battle! I was in full armor. It was gonna make me run slowly, but I wanted to be as suited up as possible. I didn't feel like dying, not today. Let Kellin be okay, mom. Watch over him. I said in a silet prayer to my mother. I took a deep breath, and went out to the battlefield, dreadfully. Within the first couple of seconds, I was almost stabbed. That's when I got angry and started attacking them. I won. I smirked, now knowing I could possibly make it out alive.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 L_0acc10

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Camero11

I was already out in the battlefield, doing a slightly fair job. I had killed at least two enemies so far. I was quite proud. I kept going, I was on a roll, baby! But that quickly ended. I felt the back of my leg being cut by a sword. I yelled out in pain. I held my leg. I quickly got out my bow and arrow, but not quickly enough. An arrow came through and plunged itself into my arm. I yelled louder. I would be gone in a matter of seconds. I was on the ground. I looked up and saw an enemy over me. I closed my eyes and that was it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:10 am

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 Julianne81
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I was fighting off enemies when I saw Cameron go down. "NO!" I yelled. I ran over to him and hit the entemy warrior from in front of him who stabbed him in the stomach. I stabbed the enemy in the stomach with the same dagger and he fell. I held Cameron's head in my arms. "It's gonna be okay dude. It'll be okay," I said. I held him closed to me and tried to heal him.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:10 am

The member 'Selene' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 3 FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 12

#2 'Heal' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next