Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited Empty
PostSubject: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Felix Haywood

Huffing and puffing, I skidded to a halt before the battlefield and pausing for effect. Taking a deep breath, I wrinkled my nose at the stench of monsters and adjusted my armour. Another battle, the peace had been short lived. I had been taking a nap when someone who had been on patrol went parading through camp screaming their lungs out. One of the Ares kids, to my knowledge. A few of them had been on patrol when a pack of hellhounds broke through camp borders.

They defeated the hellhounds, banished them to the underworld. Then they heard the sound of an army marching close by and then they raced to tell everyone else.

So here I was. The camp was probably about to face any army ten times its size, the number of Kronos' followers had only increased while the count of our campers was possibly shrinking, even with all the new kids streaming in. There had been too many deaths.

Inhaling deeply, I braced myself before giving a battle cry and running at and swinging my great sword toward to first enemy I saw.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Juilet Maria Vines
Dionysus

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 20090824153206

Juilet stood nervously waiting. Felix stood infront of her. She had her arrow ready to go. She had no idea what to exspect. A new stronger army of Kronos followers was the idea. Felix yelled a battle cry and ran toward the enemy. Juilet began shooting arrows. She shot so many. "FOR CAMP HALF BLOOD!!!!" she yelled following Felix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Nathan

I stepped out of the shadows and raised my head. I stood at the battlefield and shouted " BRING IT OPN TITAN LORD! OR DO YOU HAVE NO SPUNK." I waited for a reply but the army coming forward was larger than the camp. 'if this got through.' i though 'there will be no safe place for demigods anywhere and Kronos will take over the world.' I gulped what a STUPID idea I got myself into."help" i whispered

Axl

from the forest I heard some thing was wrong and ran towards the battle field and saw a few campers and a whole army bearing the mark of Kronos. I grabbed my axe and anger surged through me 'NOBODY is going to attack my camp and get away with it. I bellowed and became lit up in flames. Fire and smoke lit the sky.

Damon

as noise fromt the battle field came to the apollo cabin. i got up off the floor. Picking up my weapons i came to the fight "WOW." lots and lots of demigods and monsters roamed the field.Drawing my bow like the Expert acher i am. i fired several arrows in a few minutes the front row of monsters went down.

Last edited by Pianoman on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 88a45613

Damon sat at the very back of the Kronos army doing what every leacher did, gamble. Currently he was up up by 15 drachmas and the 7 other demigods grumbled as each hand saw him gain more and more. He could fainitly hear the echos of battle coming from the front lines, screams of Demigods and monsters mixing with each other. He let a little giggle come out of his lips as he won his next hand. Today was a day filled with luck.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 6622_b12

Tommy charged down into the battlefield on his war horse Rex. Rex covered in armor as black as Tommys, with Tommy's black cloak billowing out behind him they looked like one being. Pulling his far to large sword from his back, he handled it like it was a toy sword. His first kill came into view, a hell hound ran straight for them, raising his sword he gave his war cry. "THIS IS NOT MY COW!!!" Tommy brought his sword down, fast, through the head of the Hell Hound, and kept charging forward into the melee.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited Animep11

Mason rolled out of bed, and he could tell something was wrong. You could cut the tension with a butter knife. The other Apollo kids were running here and there, gathering arrows and nectar. He checked his earlobes, yeah both of them were still there. Good. He dressed quickly, no armor just black pants, white shirt, leather jacket and black boots. "Good to go, im going ahead." Mason ran out of the cabin and right to the stables, grabbing the nearest pegasi he led her outside and jumped on. "The battlefield please beautiful, the edge of the clearing no need to put you in danger."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Dante Griffin.

The spear in my hand felt heavy, my armor tight, and my morale leaving me as I watched this battle. I almost felt like the weight of the world has been lifted, and all I had to do now, was fight until my lungs gave out. I shakily pulled out a picture of Karis and my child. I smiled, feeling my fear escapoe me before charging into battle, my spear aiming toward the nearest monster.

Alexander Foley.

I was only 14. I was too young. Too much death. I dismissed those other thoughts out of my head before lifting my scythe onto my black spartan armor. I would fight until my weapons and knuckles break. I will fight until I die. I quickly released all of my fear before slicing a nearby hellhound and looking for my next victim.

Jacob Ryder.

I laughed as I stabbed into a camper's stomach, feeling the blood rush over me. My other personality has taken over, and I was fighting for the wrong side. I went after another camper, and tried to gain control of myself. 'My god, Jake you have to stop MoT! YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM!!' I heard Jeremiah say. I nodded before breaking into the boundaries of my shattered sanity.

Last edited by Sam the Outlawed on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Isabella Rose
I adjusted my armor that was covering my chest. My long knives were at my sides,ready to kill whatever came at me. A pack of hellhounds had attacked. We were under attack by Kronos' army. I gulped. It was huge. I watched as the army poured into the camp. I took a deep breath and braced myself. I yelled a battle cry and ran forward, attacking an emeny demigod.

Seth Motega
I slipped a chest protector on and loaded my bow. We were being attacked. I gulped. First battle. First year at camp. I loaded the bow with an arrow and shot a hellhound, turning it into dust. I smiled easy. A demigod came forward and slashed at me. I backed up into the pine tree. I whipped out my dagger and attacked.

Annelise Rosado
I rubbed my bracelet, turning it into a sword. I had no armor on. I had to get dressed quickly. Of course, I had to be in the shower when this happened. Great. I lunged forward and slashed at a Emposia. She hissed at me. She flicked her whip and I dodged it. I smirked and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Harmony Rae ][ Nyx ][ 13

Harmony gulped when she saw the battle field. I'm going out like this. Not with a fizzle, but with a bang, she told herself. She tapped her necklace, and watched as it changed into a dagger. She charged the battle field, and gave her best battle cry. "FOR MY HOME!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, raising her dagger in the air.

She stabbed the first enemy she saw, anger coursing through her veins.

Last edited by Skye on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Anna Amelia Lexerton
Alcmene

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 226px-Ginny_Weasley

Anna couldn't do much. She had arrows flying and was making the ground icy for the enemy but it wasn't much. She looked at Juilet as she ran. "What the hell are we going to do if they beat us?!"

Juilet Maria Vines
Dionysus

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 20090824153206

Juilet looked at Anna. "I have no idea!" she yelled. The best friends were shooting as much as they could. Juilet was making grape vines build something similar to a wall. What were they going to do?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Katherine Jones
I stood straight with all my friends ready. My sword was in my hands and my very irritating armor was strapped on. My sword in my hand felt heavy. It must have been how nervous I was because befpre my armor was even on, my clothes were even heavier. Taking one last final breath, i raised my sword and charged attacking the army that poured into camp, my home.

Anabella Harris
I couldn't stand it all. The army poured into the camp. The place I had called a home for years. It was being threatened and I couldn't stand it. I swiped my earrings and my two long knives flipped into place. I prayed to my mother, i prayed to every gpd out there, please help us. Then I charged attackibg an enemy demigod.

Alaska Young
I took one last look at my friends and held my knife high above my head giving one last silent prayer to the gods. I looked to the army approaching, and charged fearing and praying this wouldn't be my last moment, because taking a slight trip while running doesn't really seem so heroic.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Kimberly Claire Breeze
Khione

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 59144_image_19

Kim charged into the battle with no weapons but her powers. She started freezing every monster in sight. She prayed to her mother to help. Ron was hopefully behind her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 6051e5709d
k a r i s || a s p e n || m a l o n e
daughter of hades

Karis ran to the edge of the battle field. She wore hard leather armor, and was ready for anything that happened. She frowned at the stench of monsters all around her. Looking back to the direction of Camp for a second, Karis prayed to her father that her child and Dante would be fine. 

Turning back to the battle, she flexed her hands and her gloves turned into dual blades. Spotting Dante in the crowd of demigods, Karis ran over to him and sliced a hellhound that came rung up to her side. "Glad to see you're still alive," she said, smirking slightly.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited 2007999421_small_3
c o l e || b l a k e || r e e s e
son of hermes

Cole was ready. With an evident smirk on his face, it was obvious that he wanted to fight. He knew that his twin was on his way, so no need to be worried about him yet. Looking at the monsters and enemy demigods ahead of him, Cole gave a loud battle cry before charging into the battle.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j e r r a l s
daughter of hecate

Mikayla was already in the battle. She was shooting all of the monsters that she was facing, with her arrows. Running from the main battle, she climbed up a tree and started shooting from above. She noticed a sharp pain in her left arm and noticed that she had a small scrape. 'Already?!' she thought to herself incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Nathan
STUPID IDEA TIME
i charged the enemy. no backup. no armor. just me and my sword. "ARES" I cried slashing monstersin to oblivion. wow this was easier than i though. something peicred my side looking down i saw a blade black as night and blood. My blood swep from the wound. I slouched to my knees half awake. waiting for it all to end.

Axl
I followed the kid who shouted. My axe was a blaze of fire and dust, a few swords came close of touching me but the fire surrounding me became hotter and hotter. i saw the kid go down and as the sword came forthe finishing blow i aliced the man aboe him in to ribbons.I looked at the camper i saved. It was Nathan an ares camper who never seemed to like me. I picked him up and ran as fast as i could to the nearest apollo cabin "MEDIC! MEDIC!" I shouted on the way
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe was stood at the ready. She gripped her sword tightly, fearing for the camp. She closed her eyes, and envisioned the camp in flames. No. She was not going to let that happen. She charged into enemy ranks, fueled by anger. "For the Camp!" she cried.

Ronald Septavian
Ron ran in with Kimberly. He had hastily put on armor and grabbed his sword. As he slashed at monsters, he scanned the ranks for his sister. What rash things was she doing now?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Juilet put up a good fight against a hell-hound. It was dead really soon. But then it's friend came along. She reached for another arrow but only found an empty bag. No! she thought. She tried her best with her powers but it was no use. The hell-hound cornered her.

She was extremely badly-wounded. She felt worse then the time she had fell into a coma.

"NO!!!!" Anna screamed. She killed the weired surpent like monster she had been battling. "NO!!!!!" she ran over to Juiet. She didn't have a pulse. Anna started to cry and cry. She ran to the infirmary with Juilet. She explained the situation, watched them put her on a cot, and ran back to battle. She killed the hell-hound instantly.

Kim gasped after what happened to Juilet. But she kept fighting. "What a weird first date!" she yelled at Ron.

Last edited by Anna on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 pm

(:0 CHB added a dice system? Eh, I don't really want to use it. Seems like everyone else just skipped it, so I guess it's okay that I do so, too? I'm not sure how it's going to work, 'cause I don't think that anyone's going to make another account just for the monster... Is it just for enemies that someone's playing? Like, someone else's character...?)

Ivy ran into the battlefield, prepared for another battle. She had a bow and arrow in hand, and eyed the blood-stained field, searching for an enemy. All of them looked weak; there wasn't a monster out there she couldn't kill! Her lips curled in a smile as she aimed for a hellhound. However, Ivy was caught off guard when she felt claws tear at the skin of her shoulder.

She held in a shriek of pain, and checked it out. The gashes on her shoulder didn't seem too deep, but a steady flow of blood poured out of them. Trying not to be distracted because of the wound, she shot at the monster as quickly as possible, before she could give it a chance to attack. But it was a clumsy shot because of her little preparation, and therefore missed its taget by a longshot.

The hellhound, which was on the small side (to Ivy's relief), seemed ready for another pounce at its target. Startled, Ivy ran off. To her dismay, the overgrown dog followed, very close behind. Fueled by fear, Ivy had a burst of speed, and ran into the forest. Hidden behind a cluster of plants, Ivy cautiously looked back, to see the creature had given up on her.

She stayed in the hidden area of the forest for a few minutes. She probably just couldn't murder the stupid hellhound 'cause she didn't make a plan. Ya, she needed to think it through! If she had a plan, she could get that hellhound in 5 seconds flat.

Ivy would never admit to herself that it was fear that drove her away from that battle.

Last edited by tεthys on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Last edited by ShadowSands on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Seth Motega
I saw Kat in the corner of my eye. I wacked the kid in the head with my hilt of the dagger. He was knocked out, but not dead. I ran over to kat and stabbed a hellhound that was about to kill her. I cracked. "I'm always saving your life!" I yelled over the noise.

Annelise Rosado
I watched as the monsters attacked. I saw a boy get stabbed and girl get killed by a hellhound. I saw a girl hiding in the bushes. I looked at her. "Fight," I told her. I hope she heard me. I streached out my hand and concentrated. Many vines popped from the ground, pining the enemy down. I smiled. I had to save my energy. I slashed at a hellhound as it growled.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Ronald Septavian
Ron smiled. "Let's make it out alive!" he shouted back. He had let his guard down for one second, and a hellhound swiped at him. He rolled away before it could kill him. Ron clutched at his chest. Blood was seeping through.

Blythe Septavian
Blythe finished off a badly wounded hellhound. Behind the dead beast, her twin brother was fighting valiantly, his chest covered with blood. The armor didn't protect him. "Ron!" she screamed. She ran to him, holding back the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Kat Jones
Taking a long lash at the first Hellhound's buddy, I managed to scowl at Seth. "I was doing fine," I muttered. I was still happy he showed up. I would have been as good as dead with out him. And yes, it wasn't the first time. "Of we hwt out of this alive," I yell to him. "Remind me to punch you!"

Sam Pierce
I struck hard with my knife on the side of a Hellhound's neck. It had flung me around for a moment, but then disintergrated into golden dust. I landed swiftly on the ground. I blew my ever present bangs out of my face and attacked another disturbing creature.

Last edited by Kat♥ on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:24 pm

What in the world was I doing there? I DIDN'T BELONG ON A BATTLEFIELD! Yet somehow there I was. I was thrown over some spare armor and I had the bow Cal made for me along with a whole thing of arrows. Archery was my thing and if I was going to fight beasts I refused to get up close to them. I was only 5 feet for heaven's sake! There were giants there! Being afraid for my own well-being, I decided to avoid shooting the giants. Instead my arrow went and shot at a hellhound. I just begged to my mom and the other gods that I would not miss this shot. I didn't want to die when I had so much to live for.

Action: Attack Hellhound
Current HP: 150
Enemies Killed: 0

"YEA MAN LET'S KICK SUM BUTT UP IN THIS PLACE!" I don't know 'bout baby sis, but boy was I ready! I was gonna take those suckas down like Hercules! I was fired up and ready to go! I got my armor and some sword and I was 'bout to send some monsters home crying! I went charging in there and I immediately attacked some giant coming. That giant was no match for the all-mighty Bane Valentine!

Action: Attack Hyperborean Giant
Current HP: 150

Okay, were some of the demigods mentally retarded? I just saw some bulky idiot run straight towards a Hyperborean giant. Hey, it wouldn't be my fault if he was shipped out in a body bag. I mean seriously, this was why people died. They made stupid mistakes like this and got their arses kicked. I wasn't about to be one of them. My eyes spotted a traitor. A demigod who dared to switch to the evil side. Pathetic! I despised traitors. With blade in hand I went in for the kill.

Action: Attack Enemy Demigod
Current HP: 250

"That's it. I'm a drunk, I'm about to go into rehab, I haven't had a single drink in quite some time, I'm going through withdrawal, and today of all days you decide to come and attack my one and only home. Okay, Kronos, you really managed to piss me off." I wasn't kidding either. I was shaking in utter rage and fury. I wanted to go and outright murder every last one of the beasts attacking camp. I had my long skinny sword at hand and very lightweight armor so that I could run at my best while at the same time acquiring some form of protection. I glared down a nearby cyclops. It didn't seem to be paying attention to me. In response I decided to try and pull off a sneak attack.

Action: Attack Cyclops

LIKE OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE MONSTERS LIKE ATTACKED! I was like going to go and like go shopping but like these losers came and they like started attacking camp so I like had to do something. I was like totally P.O.ed. My like awesome shopping day was ruined. I mean seriously, how could they attack? I JUST got my nails done! I was totally mad so like I went and like out of rage swung my spear at like some enemy demigod guy. I mean like he was totally hot and all but he was like totally evil so I had to like attack him.

Action: Attack Enemy Demigod

Ah, what a peculiar day to launch an attack. It was very ironic that the weather was nice but no one could really pay attention to the nice day when violent creatures approached. Kronos was a weird guy indeed. How odd. I of course was in my witch attire and I had my wand handy. With one hand adjusting my large pointy hat and the other holding my wand which was pointing at an empousa, I screamed "Fire!" And just like that I casted a fire spell on the creature, sending a fireball out towards it.

Action: Attack Empousa
Current HP: 200
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Maddison Sarah Benson
Athena

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited Sarapax

Maddison and Tre landed in the courtyard. She hopped off of Kaon and ran to her cabin, grabbing her dagger. She ran to the battle and began to fight a tall thing she couldn't even describe. It knocked her down and her dagger fell out of her hand. I had a nice run. she thought. "Tre, I love you!" she screamed as one of her finale words.

Anna saw a girl who was only about 13. A monster was about to kill her. She ran over. "No on else is gonna die!" She shot the monster in the back and it turned to dust. She helped the girl up and went back to battle.

Kimberly gasped at Ron. So much violence....A few dead, a few dozen ingured. She looked away for too long. A monster sent her flying back. She looked at her chest. Tons of blood was pooring out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Seth Motega
I cracked a grin. "No problem Kitty Kat," I yelled back. A Cyclopes came forward. I jumped out of the way when it was about to stab where I just had been standing. I landed on my feet crouched with a stupid grin on my face.

Eli Ken
I charged into battle, my armor, hanging on me crookedly. I saw Sam. "SAM!" I yelled to get her attention. My sword was in my hand, ready to go. A hellhound lunged at me. I rolled and stabbed it, turing it into dust.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Nico di Angelo; son of Hades:

Nico trudged through the forest, standing off from the rest of the crowd. If he was caught, he didn't want to be caught with a bunch of others. He could fight his own battles, and other demigods would just pull him down. Mumbling something about spirits as he walked, Nico reached a large tree. His sword was swung around him in it's sling, and the son of Hades was feeling lucky. Climbing to the top of the tree, finding easy branches to rest his feet on, Nico peered out over the battlefield. Everything looked so peaceful from atop the tree. As people died, Nico didn't flinch. He didn't show any sign of worry at all. He just watched as souls drifted from their earthly form, down into his father's grasp. "That's a shame . . ." Nico whispered as a young son of Zeus died without a word. The world seemed like a happy place when you were Nico di Angelo, and death meant nothing. If only everyone could be a Nico.

Sky Greenhousen, Jake Reed: sons of Zeus:

Sky walked quickly alongside his brother, Jake. Jake was going on about safety, while all Sky could think about was his sword. It seemed to glow as the sunlight hit it through the trees, and the young boy couldn't help but stop to look at it. Every time Sky stopped, Jake stopped too, rolling his eyes as his brother delayed their escape. Jake has fought in battles before, and he had a scar to prove it, but Sky was new to this. In an angered flee, Sky had run straight into the battle, when he was supposed to be with Jake back at the Zeus cabin, so of course Jake followed. Skylar couldn't handle himself out in the forest by himself, let alone out in a battle. Sky was so distracted, he didn't notice the hell hound until it was too late. Walking straight into the beast wasn't a smart move on Sky's part, but he might have made it out of there alive if he hadn't dropped his sword in the collision. The 10 year old had always been a butterfingers, but this time, dropping his sword cost Sky his life. The hell hound lunged for the boy, pinning him down as Sky's heart beat rapidly. The sudden heart attack killed Skylar Greenhousen, not the beast set the demolish. With rage unimaginable, Jake pulled out his sword and stabbed the hell hound, hoping to inflict real pain. Of course, the vicious dog just puffed into a cloud of golden dust, leaving Jake alone with his dead brother. All he wanted to do was tell him brother he loved him before everything ended, but that wasn't going to happen. Lying down next to his brother, Jake started to sob, cradling Sky's body. Sky was too young. It wasn't supposed to end like that. Jake should be dead, not Sky. It wasn't fair. "Please, Dad! I'll do anything, just bring him back!" The only reply from Zeus was a loud bang. He couldn't interfere. Not this time. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited Zooey-deschanel2
c a l i|m a r i e|l o g a n

I walked out of the shadows and looked all around. Chaos was everywhere. I blocked out the noise and the pandemonium and focused on a dark spell. Black tendrils seeped into my bright blue eyes, and they became dilated. For a moment, I could only see Darkness. I crept behind a tree as the sticky, black tendrils crept over my body. For a tiny second, everything felt calm. Why did Darkness calm me? I'd never know. I pulled back my hair and concentrated on the spell that knocked a person out for 10 minutes. I put my hands out and in front of me and yelled the spell from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Sam Pierce
I looked up abruptly to see my boyfriend dodge roll and stab a hellhound. I smiled lightly but dragged my attention back to the giant I was fighting. "Eli!" I yelled urgently. The giant was eyeing me anticipating my next move. "A little help?"

Kat Jones
"Show off," I muttered. I stabbed down on the Clyclopes foot. It jerked his foot up and started hopping around like a little kid who stubbed its toe. I smiled and stabbed its other foot. It fell on its butt killing a couple dragon ladies which I really forget the name for...I should really pay attention to Bella more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next