Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 pm

I ran up to the first monster I came to. "Take that!" I yelled.

Last edited by Kamus the elf on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 pm

The member 'Kamus the elf' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 9
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

KRONOS'S ARMY BEGINS TO RETREAT
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 am

Sam Pierce
The army began to retreat. The one cyclopes on Eli and I seemed to hesitate. I threw my knife and it. It hit him right into his neck seeping in deep. The Cylclopes pulled the knife that was nothing but a tooth pick to him and dropped it in shock. He looked angry now. I darted to where my knife fell.

Bella Harris
The army started to work itself back. I looked at Izzy. They were reteating! I smiled lightly and ever so slightly. The fighting seemed to start to slow as monsters and enemy demigods began fall back.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 am

"Come on!" I shouted, jumping on Kaon with Maddison and Faye. We flew over the battlefield, watching some of the retreating army burn in the lava that we had spilled earlier. But more often than not a pack of monsters would make it over the lava barrier and escape. I flew Kaon past the barrier and landed him about a mile from the camp's borders, ready to fight any monsters we could. "You guys ready?" I asked, placing my gauntlet on my fist.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Isabella Rose
I watched as the army started to retreat. I high-fived Bella. I smiled. "They're retreating!" I yelled. But, we still had a chance to get killed or injured.

Eli Ken
I watched as Sam threw her knife at the Cyclopes. The monster pulled it out of it's neck. Ew... I watched as Sam went to go get her knife back. The Cyclopes smiled. Oh gods. "Sam!" I yelled. The Cyclopes raised his hand as if to swatt her away. I threw my sword at the Cyclopes. It hit him, but it just got him more mad. He looked down at me and swatted me away. I slammed intoa tree and crumbled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Sam Pierce
I turned as Eli called my name my eyes fixed on him while he threw his sword getting the Cyclopes attention away from me. Crap. His sword hit the beast but then spun and landed feet from me. I was ready to yell a sarcastic remark at Eli, when the Cylcopes pounded Eli into a tree. I screamed and picked up the blade by me. Not noticing until after a few weak lashes at the Cyclopes, the thought came to me that I picked up Eli's sword. Filled with frustation and hate my mind took over. Grass began to pick itself up and trip over the Cyclopes getting it's attention off of Eli. It angrily pulled at the vines but they kept lashing. The Cyclopes fell. Dropping Eli's sword nd picking up my own knife, I jumped on top of the creatures chest and stabbed it repetivly until it turned to dust. Suddenly filled with exaustion, I stumbled over to Eli by the tree dragging his heavy sword on the ground behind. Almost bursting into tears a slid to his side. "Eli," I said. "Are you okay?" What am I talking about? That could have brocken every bone in his body! (Of course I may be over reacting) Of course he isn't okay.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Eli Ken
My eyes were closed and I heard a distant voice. I grunted in response. Wait, was Sam okay? Oh gods, Sam was probably injured. I tried to movie but fell back down. My eyes fluttered open. "Sam, you okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Sam Pierce
"Don't move," I cried softly. I shook my head pulling my hair back in frustration. "I'm fine," I told him. "I'm okay. You're not, though. You're far from it." I narrowed my eyes at him lightly. Always taking the blow for me. I should be hurt, not him. I couldn't change that now though. How could I be so stupid. This was tearing me apart.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Eli Ken
I shook my head. "No," I said stubbornly. I tried to move but winced. I fluttered my eyes open again. "Sam," I said before wincing. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Sam Pierce
When he uttered those three words, the world around me melted. I chocked back a sob. I leaned down and softly rested my head against his. I was too afraid to do anything else, too afraid I might hurt him. I let my eyes fall shut. "I love you, too," I tell him softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Eli Ken
I chuckled a little. "Yeah, well that's good," I said softly. I tried to stand up but fell back down. I looked up at Sam. I kissed and pulled away. "Find Seth," I said before wincing again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Sam Pierce
I sighed and nodded. I didn't want to leave him, and I even hesitated for a moment until standing. The urge inside me to argue about leaving him here was pounding to break through, but if there was anyone in this world more stubborn then myself it was Eli. After one longing look back at Eli, I'm running off, the thoughts of what just happened sinking in...he loved me! A small smile creeped onto my face.

Kat Jones
I was fighting off one of the last of the enemy demiods when a familiar head of poker straight blonde hair wove past me. "Sam?" I asked. Ducking at one of the demigod's swing of their blades I kicked their feet out from under them. I took off after Sam. "Sam!" I called. "What's up?" Tears stained her face but a small trace of a smile curled on her lips. It faded though when she saw me. "Eli-and the cyclopes!-the tree and Seth-He needs help!" It took her a while to get it all out. I looked off to my side to see Seth. I called him over. Sam saw that my arm was bleeding wildly, but I shook her stare off.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Seth Motega
I looked at Kat. I kicked a demigod away. They were retreating! I ran over to Kat. I saw Sam. "Hey Sammy, what's shakin'?" I asked her. She was crying. I titled my head confused.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Sam Pierce
I quickly explained to Seth what had happened. I told him that Eli was hurt and where he was. I had to fight back my tears before they came again. I was running my hands through my hair anf biteing my lip getting even more frustrated then ever. Kat was looking at me with sadness. I want to smack her expression away. It was a little annoying.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Seth Motega
I nodded and followed Sam to where Eli was. He looked bad. His arm was bent at a funny angle. I looked at Sam. "So, you want me to heal him?" I asked.

Eli Ken
I cracked an eye open and saw Seth. "Hey," I said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Sam Pierce
By the time Seth, Kat and I made it back to Eli, the army had almost retreated fully. I sat down at Eli's head flicking at his hair lightly. I probably didn't look too happy. This was all my fault anyway. If I hadn't been so stupid...

Kat Jones
Sam looked uterally uncomfortable. She looked torn up and sad when obviously, she shouldn't have been. It's not like she could have controled what had happened. I tried to keep my attention on the small, barely noticable indent Eli's body must had made on contact with the tree. It had torn some bark off and a now raging tree nymph was throwing acorns at me. Well, rather me then Eli. I bet if I even tapped his elbow he was wince. I shrugged though and fought off the urge to throw my sword at the nymph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

David heard the sound of a battle and burst out of bed and ran straight to the battle , pulled out his katanas and attacked the enemy dead on. :D
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 am

Seth Motega
I swatted some acrons away and went next to Eli. "Sorry," I told him. I took his bent arm and straighted it out. Eli cried out in pain. "Sorry!" I said again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 am

Sam Pierce
I winced every time Eli cried put in pain. I couldn't bear this. It was too much to see Eli in pain. I hated it. "It was all my fault anyway," It took me a second to figure out I had spoken that outloud. I closed my eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 am

David yelled "die. Damon!"He shouted as he got hit by an enemy arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 am

Medic! David yelled. :Nico:
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 am

Eli Ken
I looked up at Sam. I smiled weakly. "No it's not," I told her. Seth finished for the last time. He patted my back. "C'mon big guy," Seth told me. He got on my good side and lifted me up. Seth grunted under my weight.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 am

Sam Pierce
I just nodded not really meeting Eli's eyes. I stood up with him and Seth. I watched for a second as the angry annoyed Kat whipped and accorn back at the tree nymph then joined us. More accorns flew our way. Katvwrapped her arm arpund my shoulder while I just had my arms crossed locking my eyes on Eli. Him and Seth were walking slowly in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10