Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Sam Pierce
I smiled, "It's a date," I said. Unless we die first, I thought negativly. I shook it off though. I took a stab or two on a giant watchig Eli from thevcorner of my eye. If anything happened to him...

Kat Jones
My eyes grew wide, "Are you sure?" I asked dodging a charging hellhound. I watched it for a second as it charged a half blood that wasn't lookig. Her long brown hair had started to fall out of he pony tail while she fought another enemy half blood. I gasped. It was Ameilia.

Ameilia Smith
I was fighting another half blood with my sword when I heard someone scream my name. I turned just in time to roll away from the charging Hellhound. Unfortuneatly, I had to dive to the ground, and another monster lashed at me with its claws. I cried out and held my chest where the scratches formed. I stabbe with my sword and the thing turned to dust. I knelt in the grass looking around praying nothing else would attack me. I wheezed lightly grasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Seth Motega
I nodded. I turned to where Kat was looking. Oh gods, Ameilia. I got up and ran to her side. "Ameilia!"I yelled. I Stretched my hand out and healed her. Maybe not my best idea but it saved one of my friends. I fell to the ground.

Aiden Morti
I came forward and killed monsters. Soon I found Penny. "Penny!" I yelled. A hellhound leaped on me. Great. I stabbed it, turning it into dust,

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Kenz Cummings- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if you insult me, I'll smack you with my lyre."

With my dagger in hand and my lute left, I charged into battle, my hand already shaking. This wasn't Capture the Flag. This was the real deal. I ran up to some girl who had ended up on the ground from a monster attack (Amelia). I stood next to her, keeping an eye out for other minions of Kronus.

"You okay?" I gasped, out of breath from my run to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Penny Trudel
Aiden startled me. I had jumped and looked his way only for a split second. A hellhound tackled him, but I ha my own problems sadly. The giant I was fighting was being annoying. The hellhound that tackled him turned tp dust thank gods, but the giant was pounding down trying to smash me. I cursed and thought for the ground to shake. The giant losvhis balence and i threw my sword into his stomach. With a loud sigh, i watched as the beast exploded.

Ameilia Smith
I didn't notice Seth or Kat until the pain on my chest stopped. I gasped lightly as the scars melted away. I looked at Seth fell to the ground next to me. Kat was mext to him instantly muttering how much of an idiot he was. Then she quickly said hello to me. I gave her a nod and stood over Seth with my sword raised. The person who came up next to me asked if I was okay. "Yeah, thanks," I responded shakily, scared for my friend.

Kat Jones
"Yoi are not okay," I muttered to Seth. "You're so stupid," I pulled him up so he was sitting up staight. "Answer me truthfully. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Kenz Cummings

I turned around as a sharp pain ripped down my back. The claws of a hellhound had raked down it. I turned and stuck my dagger through its heart, turning it to dust. My back was bleeding; if I was a dude, I would have taken my shirt off, but I really didn't feel like showing off my bra to everyone at the battle.

I whirled around and saw an ogre-like beast come at me with club raised. I jumped back, and missed his club by a millisecond. I desperatly hoped someone, anyone, would help me here.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Aiden Morti
I rolled to my side. I stood up quickly. "Penny, you alright?" I asked her. I breathed heavily. Sweat beaded on my forehead. I wipped it away. I looked up and saw a hallhound lunge at us. I pushed Penny away and slashed at the beast.

Seth Motega
Kat sat me up. Maybe I'll agree with her this time, I was stupid. I looked up at Kat and Ameilia. "Yeah, I'm okay. Nothing I can't handle," I told her. I watchedd as a girl deflected a blow from an orgre. I tried to stand up. My knees shook. "She needs held," I muttered. I fell to the ground again. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Penny Trudel
"Guys," I muttered and let my arms take over. I attacked the beast with Aiden. I stabbed at the hellhound and it desintergrated. "Well cuz," I said. "Long time no see."

Ameilia Smith
"On it," I said and rushed to the girl's side. I fought the large monster by her side. I hope she didn't mind I had limited training. It wasn't like I had just been brought here a month ago! I thrusted at the ogre thing.

Kat Jones
"You need help," I told Seth urgently. I ducked and pulled Seth to the ground so we were flat against the grass as a hellhound leaped over our heads. I sat him and myself up again. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Hale Drem; son of Apollo:

As he moved swiftly through the forest, taking part in his fourth battle as Cabin Leader, Hale stumbled along, his feet getting caught on random branches and vines as he walked. Hale hadn't always been the best on his feet, but he was small, and size mattered.

Pulling up his bow to face whatever menace was standing just ahead, the boy winced. It was a hell hound, standing 4 feet tall. Grass stained his nose, and his puppy tail started to wag. The monster dog somehow reminded Hale of Truckee, who was fully grow by now, and aging by the day. Though Truckee was only three months old, the lab had grow wonderfully, and was now his adult self. This puppy was supposed to grow up and be big, like Truckee. If the Cabin Leader killed him now, whatever-his-name-was would never grow to be old. Like Hale, he would die young.

Approaching the hell hound slowly, Hale cracked a smile, waving to the puppy. Truckee came stampeding through the undergrowth behind Hale, titled his head at the monster as if asking, 'What's with this mutt?' Hale chuckled, patting his best friend's head. Wow. That was right. Truckee was Hale's best friend. Will and Colby never seemed to be around. Alex had left cabin. Katie had died. That left Hale alone with Truckee.

Sitting down on the battlefield Hale sighed, motioning for the hell hound to come closer. Obeying the order foolishly, Hale armed his bow with an arrow. It was better to kill the thing while it was young, before he could harm someone when he got older. Preventing the attack could save many lives. As he readied himself to release the arrow, Hale looked up. Someone had called him.

Cassie Krest; daughter of Demeter

"Hale Drem! Stop!" Cassie was coming, marching down the forest path, feeling anxious. This was her first battle at camp, and she had no clue what she was doing. She just knew the Cabin Leader was about to kill a puppy. Tossing her hair back, Cassie leaned closer to look over the dog. He was extremely cute, and he was wagging his tail. How could Hale kill such a cute and innocent thing? The death of Katie must have been really getting to him.

Reaching down to pet the hell hound, Cassie jumped. The hell hound lunged at her, causing her to topple backwards. Hale watched with a horrified expression as Cassie hit her head on a tree. She fell unconscious, though stumbling back was unnecessary. The hell hound just licked Cassie's fingers. Opening her eyes slightly, Cassie managed to smile. "Griffin, I love you." To Hale's disbelief, vines started to grow around Cassie. Soon she would be encased in a pod and pulled into the tree. She would be out cold, so she wouldn't feel anything, but soon, there would be no Cassie. As soon as she had hit her head, Hale had known she was going to be dead, but as she became part of the tree, a smile snuck onto his face. She could become a nymph if she passed the test, just like Demeter had always wanted her to be. Demeter was just making it happen before she was fully dead. No pain, no game.

Alyssa Early; daughter of Eos:

Alyssa walked slowly through the forest, remaining in the light in case she needed to extra strength. She had never thought about being in a battle, but of course, she got stuck in one. The wind blew gently on her as she walked, leaving Alyssa feeling mysterious. She didn't know what to expect from the battle, but she knew she was going to live. No matter what, Alyssa was determined to make it out breathing. Even if she was faced with an attack, which she planned on avoiding, she wasn't going to let anything kill her. Not now, not ever. The daughter of Eos wanted to grow old with a family. If something got in her way of doing so, after she became a professional dancer, than it was going to have to pay.

Nope, Alyssa was ready for whatever came her way. Of course, she ran into a boy. Backing up, she apologized. "I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Seth Motega
I gasped. I felt something warm on my chest. I looked down and saw blood. I gluped. "Kat, I don't think I'm okay," I said.

Aiden Morti
I grinned. "Nice to see you too Penny," I told her. A giant came running up the hill. I braced myself and jumped out of the way just in time.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Alec John Mason
Hermes

I slashed at the cyclopes that stood before me. After the beast turned to dust I looked around. Coming out of the woods was a familiar girl. Anna gasped and ran toward her.

Anna Amelia Lexerton
Alcmene

As Amanda walked out of the woods I ran toward her. I hadn't seen her in so long. "Are okay?!" I asked. "Fine. I got lost in the woods. But I'm still fine." We started to fight. But then, a drakon came out of nowhere. Amanda pushed me out of the way and tried to do something but it was no use. The monster stomped on her like she was a piece of fuzz. I ran to her. Her face was white. Her eyes were out of focus. "No....." The daughter of Demeter was dead. I ran at the beast and hit it with arrows. It luckily turned to dust.

~amanda is one of my old charries. I brought her back just to kill her.~

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Penny Trudel
I smiled sarcastically and made a little heart with my hands to Aiden. A giant came runnig up the hill and Aiden dodged it. I stepped sided the jumped onto it's back putting my sword away.He didn't notice me until Iclimbed onto his head. Making the ground rumbble beneath him so he lost balence, I jumped off and pulled on the littl hair the giant had and slammed him to the ground before he cpuld trample amy more demigods.

Kat Jones
"No freaking duh," I said to Seth. Ameilia and the other girl were fighting that large giant. I stayed with Seth. I remembered mutliple times when we were like this together, either it was me, him or both of us wounded. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a big deal compared to other times. But it scared the crap out of me. Loosing Seth ment loosing my best friend. Besides Bella of course, but I could actualy bug Seth and he'd bug me back not problem! We had that sort of connection.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Aiden Morti
I watched ad Penny took down the giant. I ran and drive my sword right through the monster. It turned to dust. I did a cool sword move. I grinned at penny. "Love you too cuz," I smirked.

Seth Motega
I gasped. I tried to stop the bleeding. I put a hand in front of my chest and tried to heal myself. It worked, but I was exhausted now. I panted.

Annelise Rosado
I had to fight. I couldn't just stay hidden in the forest. I fixed my ponytail. I was going to live. I tool a deep breath and charged.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
Faye, the shy daughter of Athena strode through the woods in full battle gear. Like everyone else she was slashing monsters left and right. Faye heard a rustle through the woods and out came a hell hound. It's green eyes glowed brightly as it stared at her. Faye smirked, over confident in her skills. Then another hell hound came out from the bushes and pounced on her.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
Dani saw Faye being trampled by two hell hounds. She gripped her bow and arrows. Dani aimed and fired at the two monsters. Doing so changed their direction to her. One of the arrows killed the monsters, the other kind of missed.

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
Kylee raced through the woods and stopped as a fury popped out in front of her. She was ready. Always ready. Kylee parried the furies attacks and went for a kill shot making the monster turn to dust.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Kat Jones
I glared at Seth softly. "We need to get you out of here," I said softly. I ducked again as another monster attacked. Ameilia, and I saw Bella somewhere, attacked it and kept it away from Seth and I.

Penny Trudel
I grinned at him lightly but had to stop short and attack another hellhound before it pounced on a wounded camper. They were being taken off the field as we speak. But it's hard to fight and carry a wounded friend at the same time. I helped out and hoped Aiden was right behind me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Seth Motega
I gritted my teeth. "No, I can fight," I said. I stood up. I drew my bow and shot arrows. I wasn't going to look weak.

Aiden Morti
I watched as a hellhound attacked a wounded camper. I raised and pointed my sword at it. "I banish you to Hades," I growled. The ground opened ip and swallowed the monster. I dropped to my knees. I has already summoned a skeleton at to help us and now this.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Maddison Sarah Benson
Athena

I ran onto the field with Tre. I had seen Faye through the window of the infirmary. I saw her standing near Dani who was infront of a hell-hound. I threw my very trusted dagger at it and the beast crumpled to dust. "Faye!" I said running to hug her. "I missed you."

Alec John Mason
Hermes

I watched Anna sob over her dead friend. A furry desended upon her. I ran infront of my sister to save her. I have no idea what the furry did but my shoulder felt like it was on fire. I looked at it. It was turning green. Poison. Just what I needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Hecate
Kimmy was scared. Fer first battle, she had only been at camp for a month. No half a month. She had a new dagger, shiny and all. No idea what to use it for. Kimmy was planning to train with it that very afternoon! But no someone let the monsters in. She turned around to be face to... fur? With a hell hound. "uh... uh..." she stammered. Kimmy muttered a protection spell quickly. Not fast enough, the hell hound pounced on her, making her fall down.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa was chasing her way around the battle field when she spotted a girl almost squished by a hell hound. "Kimmy?" she said her fists tightening on her twin swords. Alissa slashed at the hell hound and killed the thing. "Kimmy?" Alissa asked again. She shook the girl, but it was no use. "KIMMY!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Kat Jones
"Some guy thing I guess," I muttered. "You need help. Thatthing tore rightthrough your armor, which looks to be cutting you even more!" I stopped. I soundedblike Bella too much. So what, though? Seths 'the brother I never wanted' I couldn't stand to see him like this. He began to shoot arrows. "Fine," I said. "Get yourself killed." Yeah, I make no sense to myself sometimes too.

Penny Trudel
"Aiden?" I said lightly as I watched him drop. "Aiden!" I broke into a run and skidded to his side holding his arm and trying to help him to his feet. "Are you okay?" I was a kid of the Big Three, I knew that we all had something special and it wore us out. My cousin from the Hades cabin can summon dead, and make things fall through the earth and to the underworld, maybe even more, I didn't know. All's I could do was move rocks and small areas of land. It wore me put too, so I understood how Aiden felt.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Aiden Morti
Penny came running to me. I nodded and panted. "I'm okay. I just over-used my powers," I told her. I shakily got to my feet. "C'mon, we need to fight," I said.

Seth Motega
I glared at Kat. I marched right up to her. "You don't think I care about you either? I really wished you weren't out her right now! I don't even wanna see you injured! You're like a sister to me. I'll protect you," I told her. Sometimes she got me so mad.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Kat Jones
"That's exactly my point!" I yelled. "You think i really want to watch you fight, injured?" I wanted to stab him! He was being so arrogent. "I can fight for my self. It' not like I haven't been training for the past four years of my life or anything. I can protect myself, and I can protect you. You are a son of Apollo, I would think you would know when you're pushing too hard."

Penny Trudel
I nodded and waited for him to stand. "Fighting would be a good-" I was cut short as a Cyclopes picked up a giagantic boulder and hurled it at Aiden and I. I stepped in front of Aiden before the large rock reached us. Something washed over me like a feeling of power. I stuck my arm out in a fist and punch the rock into bits. I looked at my knuckles that were now bleeding. I felt a little dizzy and my knees starte to buckle. "Did I just do that?" I asked Aiden.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Demeter
Daisy was in full Greek battle gear. She walked through the forest cautiously. Daisy heard a twig snap behind her. An enemy demigod, not just an enemy, Hunter. "Hunter." she said with a frown. Daisy gripped her sword feeling her palms getting sweaty. She was about to swing her sword at him when he cut her off and pointed his sword at her throat. "Hehe, bye Daisy, nice seeing you." Hunter said digging a dagger into her stomach. Daisy fell backwards ending up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Seth Motega
I stamped my foot on the ground. "You don't get it do you? I can't help myself! I have to fight! That's my fatal flaw! Personal loyalty! I have to protect the people I care about!" I yelled back. Gods, couldn't she see that by now?

Aiden Morti
I felt my jaw drop. I looked at Penny amazed. "Holy crap, that was awesome," I told her smiling. Her legs were starting to shake. I grabbed her before she could fall to the fall. I took amborsia out of my pocket. "Here, eat it," I told her.

Annelise Rosado
I came out and charged. A hellhound leaped at me. I rolled away and stabbed it. It turned to a dust. A snake lady was coming for me. I closed my eyes. When I opened the, she was wrapped in vines.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale had gotten as infuriated as his brother. Kim had died, and he was not going to let that go easily. His "sister"s death had hit him hard. The Son of Hermes had helped his brother out, when he fell. His bright hazel green eyes searched through the crowd of demigods. Something told him there was something wrong. Stabbing at another Empousai, Kale heard a familiar voice. One he didn't want to hear. He whipped around, but it was too late. Daisy fell. "No!" he yelled. Not Daisy too. Kale's eyes, somehow, seemed to turn a dark green color as he glared at Hunter. "You are going to die," he said firmly. With that, Kale ran at Hunter at full speed, sword raised high, ready to kill something.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 2007999421_small_3
c o l e || b l a k e || r e e s e
son of hermes

Cole sprinted over to his brother's girlfriend. "Don't die now, Daisy, or else Kale will kill me," he said jokingly. Cole let a little bit of nectar from his canteen into Daisy's mouth, praying that it would help. Because, if not, Kale would go into full depression mode.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Kat Jones
I was taken back a little. No I hadn't known that. Was I that stubborn, ignorant and arragant that I didn't notice that kind of thing? I hid my surprise well though. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. I kept my scowl on my face.

Penny Trudel
I grabbed Aiden's shoulder for support and forced a tiny smile. I took the ambrpisa greatfully. "Thanks," I said popping it into my mouth. It melted and tasted lile vanilla icecream. It was a nice taste to experience at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy felt weak, pain. "Wha-?" she said attempting to get up. Not her best idea. Daisy was bleeding a lot, losing blood to quickly. "Kale-" she mumbled seeing a bury image of him fighting Hunter. "Kale-" Daisy said before blacking out again. Hunter smirked. "Hi er... what's you're name again?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next