Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 pm

OOC: little lesson Pikachu... if you are going to narrate try and make it so you are not the only one who can possibly succeed. Take other peoples actions in stride and utilize them in your narration. Don't block them altogether.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: No offense Pikachu, but I agree with dyingbreath on this one.

Also, Panama, GoldenEagle? Any of you wanna post Chibi starting to fly back to camp or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 pm

I was having trouble with sitting on the dragon comfortably. "This is not the best seat in the house," I tell the other two. "At least the dragon seems to know the way back. Gotta be honest though. I thought we were gonna do a couple more missions then head home," I say.

ooc:I'm with dyingbreath and Inferno man. Next time I think the plan should be more than plant bombs and kill the boss while a couple of us sit outside with nothing to do for awhile. It's really not that fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 pm

OOC: I got this covered just wait.

IC: I realized Shimoko was full on with this samurai business and to break his code would dishonor him. I didn't want that so instead I pulled out a cylinder which inside was full of magic fire that pierced and immortal, but not kill them. It would strip there immortality which will let Shimoko win.

The Head Minotaur told his men to back off and they cleared the way and said, "Your move boy!"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Brandon nodded. "Hooah. I thought this monster hunter team would do what Delta Force does for the US military-go where no one else can and pull off the most dangerous missions. The minotaur castle was a step in the right direction, but none of us ever even stepped in it. All we did was use some scattered monsters for target practice."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC: I don't won't to spoil something but after the minotaur part you will have to survive in the forest and fight countless monsters with Leo since he will be busy. He's busy doing something that you'll later find out as soon as Shimoko post.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 am

OOC: you still have made it so that only you can win. Shimioko cannot kill the head minotaur without your help and that is poor narrating. You ensure that you are the most important player and only you and your magic poisened daggers and magical fire can kill an immortal. though above you clearly stated that his armour made him invincible and that he was not an immortal then when I tried to fix that problem so that I could keep the integrity of my character intact you changed your mind so that I couldn't.

He had no sooner said that than my wakazashi had been drawn then sheathed once more. His armour now lay on three seperate pieces on the ground. My wakazashi was made by the greatest swordsmith in japan almost 800 years ago and was heavily enchanted, no steel could withstand a blow, even some magical steel. My katana whizzes through the air in perfect rhythym and cuts off his right horn. It was more of an insult that a true blow though. Minotaurs valued their horns very highly and to have one be cut off would anger him and make him more likely to slip up.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 am

"I agree with you guys," I said. "If all we do is fight, we might be tired out before we even get to the Minotuar Castle." I stroked Chibi near where I was sitting. I wondered how Leo and Shimioko were doing.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 pm

"Well orders are orders, I guess. Even if they want to make me punch Leo in the face. Another thing, whats with that Shimoko guy any way? For whatever reason it seems like he thinks he out ranks us," I say.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:50 pm

OOC: Shimoko is simply a man of duty. If he has come across as acting superiour that is my fault as a writer rather than his. He went alone because he felt it that he could do the mission effectively alone. It called for stealth so he went in alone rather than went in with a group of four. He went with Leo becuase he felt it was his duty to protect his leader but would not force all of you to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"He's been trained by the world's most elite samurai, so I don't think he's purely arrogant-his own code frowns on that," Brandon said. "Still, I hear you. Shimoko has to follow the chain of command, otherwise there's no point in having a leader or any kind of rank structure."

OOC: That may be, dyingbreath, but our characters can certainly think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 pm

OOC: I understand that and thank you for your feedback. I merely wished you to know that was not my intention. I will attempt to change and thank you for these critisisms. I suppose that I haven't been following my own code of bushido... but it is kind of hard because of confliction in cultures and situations. So I have been trying to muddle through decisions to try and pick the ones that most seem like my character.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 pm

OOC: Good to know, man.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm

"Well in any case he's no worse than any of the guys from the Aphrodite cabin. You want arrogant go look there," I say. "The daughters are cool, but the guys are just stupid," I tell them laughing at some past pranks I'd played.

ooc:sorry didn't mean to start anything. I thought that was supposed to be his fatal flaw or something.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"Most of them are stupid, regardless of gender," Brandon said. "The guys are arrogant, the girls are shallow flirts and they're obsessed with matchmaking. And those charmspeakers, with the ability to persuade people to fall in love? Jesus."

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I gave Brandon a flat look, but the anger could be seen in my eyes. "My girlfriend is a daughter of Aphrodite," I tell him. "You didn't know that so I'll let it slide this time. But one more word against her and your gonna make like Leo and swan dive off the dragon, clear?" I say not really asking. Leave it to an Ares kid to ruin the mood.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Brandon's return look was equally flat. "If you're gonna diss the Aphrodite cabin, I assumed your girlfriend wasn't from there! In any case, I said most of them were stupid. And I wouldn't go around threatening people like that buddy, especially not over meager insults. You could get your ass whipped for no good reason that way."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 pm

OOC: Um I'm not going to be on for a while so just do what you want since I will not be here.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I stared at them as they argued. I was speechless. I was confused on whether I should intrude on their conversation and tell them to knock it off, or stay silent. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to stay silent for a while, until things got worse.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:06 pm

I analyzed the Minotaur and his movements. His power mostly came from his horns and he neck was unprotected. If shimoko took out his horns the minotaur would lose his immortality and if he cuts off the neck he would be dead. The perfect plan which was so simple.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:25 pm

The minotaur was angry so it was simple to disarm him. With him weaponless I make a few quick strikes at varioius nerve points paralyzing him. He falls to his knees and I grab his other horn, dragging him over to Leo. "There are ways to deal with immortals," I say, "burying them alive is one. Sending them to the bottom of the sea with weights tied to their feet is another." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 pm

"I love Friday the 13th," I laughed. I stared at the minotaur and thought of what we should do. I grabbed that bottle and opened it. It set the body of the minotaur on fire and fried it into a crisp. "We should go find the others." I say walking out of the castle. I concentrated my thoughts and spoke to Chibi in my mind. "We need a lift" I said. "Use the dragon mark." He spoke back. "Okay Shimoko touch this mark. I said revealing a small black marking on my arm. "It will take us to Chibi".

OOC: This is my last post before my wifi turns off. I'm going camping with friends and I'll have not internet so sorry if delayed.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm

I was slightly confused. I thought we were going to question the minotaur king before. But I was not one to question orders. I touch the mark.

OOC: you know since he isn't going to be back we could probably make up an adventure ourselves... anyone up for that?
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:25 pm

OOC: Let's do it. But first, Panama has to post and the dispute between Steven and Brandon needs to calm down two notches.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

"Yeah sure," I say. I didn't know if I could beat him, but I was pretty sure we were evenly matched. "Let's just get back to camp. I have to tell Leo's girlfriend he's dead," I tell them.

ooc:Dying Breath I totally agree. Inferno, why calm things down, Steven and Brandon can be like Rivals. You know, they only show dislike for each other, but everyone knows their cool with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next