Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Norm creates a monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norm Normal

Norm creates a monster Empty
PostSubject: Norm creates a monster   Norm creates a monster I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:14 am

He walked to Thalia's tree and took the Fleece,then he took a bit of natural magic,added his own magic,and willed what he visualized to become reality. The result was a 300 foot long black Drakon.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Norm creates a monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norm creates a monster   Norm creates a monster I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:20 am

I stood on the hill, a 300 foot long Drakon, is formed... I throw my hydra, on the ground, and it becomes 100 feet long. I charged the Drakon All of my heads, spitting acid, 20 more come out. The two tails flip up over the back, and launch Cannon Ball Spiders. Bring it ON!!!!!

IOM: (info/On/Monsters) Cannon Ball Spiders: a cannon ball 18 times it original size. Then it cracks onto a spider with poison and Fire Breath. The spider is then 9 times the six of the Cannon Ball. These spiders, will stop at nothing until they die. They have a life span of 5 hours, and won't stop destroying until dead.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

Norm creates a monster
Page 1 of 1