Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 pm

"Leo's gonna make it," Brandon muttered. Then he checked his rifle and began scanning the skies with his scope. "No joy. Not so much as a weird-looking insect in view. It's too quiet-hold on. Hold on. Guys, we got incoming! Thirty-plus harpies headed our way!""

OOC: Brandon would only be a rival to Steven out of annoyance due to personality differences, as opposed to the fact he's arrogant or anything. Still, good idea. Also, let's have Chibi get mobbed by a huge pack of flying things and forced to land in the forest. Then our characters can hold off an onslaught of monsters.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Suddenly me and Leo are back on the dragon. The others seemed to be arguing but my eyes were instantly forward. Harpies were swarming in front of us reinforced by a couple of wyverns. "Blood," I say to Chibi in a millisecond, "land." The others were competent in ranged warfare and I was too but these enemies were sky creatures and I would prefer not to fight them on their own element.

OOC: seems like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm

"See Steve? Told you they'd make it," Brandon said, barely reacting as Chibi dove abruptly. His shots remained on target, downing dozens of harpies, but more arrived to take their place.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm

OOC: Sadly we had to delay the trip since one of my friends who was suppose to drive the RV we rented got sick.

IC: I nod to Shimoko to take the spot. I told Chibi fire and he blew a blazing inferno at the furies. He took out a bit,but not all. I swerved the dragon so that we avoided getting hit. A few more monsters appeared and I was too busy calming Chibi down so he didn't go berserk. "Everyone take out those furies!".
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 pm

"Working on it!" Brandon responded, quickly reloading his assault rifle. "Damn, if I had a machine gun or drum magazines I'd be able to cover us better. 30 rounds at a time runs out quick in these situations. Steven, throw up a fire screen! Anna, got any helpful spells?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm

"Comin up," I tell Brandon. I held up my hands palms out and a large stream of fire came out covering a wide area. "This won't last long. Maybe a minute. I hope you guys have something else planned," I tell them.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"By the power of the Goliath butterfly. Gust." I say mystically doing a few more hand symbols. A huge gust of wind rises and swirls in the center of the enemies scattering them and making several of them drop out of the sky. It wouldn't kill any of them (unless one or two were really unlucky and fell wrong) but it gave us a bit of cover and time.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

"I'm working on it, Brandon," I replied. I tried to recall a protection spell, but it wasn't getting through to me. While I thought, I cast a few offense spells at the enemies. I got it! I thought.

"Divine goddess, Goddess Divine,
Divine God, God Divine,
If evil dwells within this place,
Please make it leave my space."

Suddenly, a giant force-field like object formed around Chibi. I wasn't sure if it was strong enough, or how long it would last, but it seemed like enough time. As the force field protected us, it also created a few offensive attacks as well. Best spell I've ever casted.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm

"Perfect!" I said. I raise all the water from a lake and turned it into a thousand ice spikes that were blade like. it send it at the furies taking one by one down, but they just keep coming. We were out numbered and Chibi was close to going insane. He hated furies and he would go berserk without me making him controlled.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Brandon whooped. "Alright, force field! Let's hope it'll hold. Someone tell Chibi to speed up. We should use this shield to push forward to camp."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 pm

My fire was starting to die down, so I started shooting fireballs instead of a single stream. "This isn't going well," I say shooting furies out of the sky. "Where do they keep coming from?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm

"Well, are we out of New Jersey yet, or are we near the underworld?" I shot a steam of dark energy down at a few furies. I was starting to become tired, and that's not good. My magic relizes on my energy.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm

It felt like an army which was probably true since they kept coming. "I think we might've took the wrong way!" I yelled trying to dodge these monsters. I told Chibi to speed up and he did so. I grinned as I saw Chibi's eyes started to blow a bright white. Uh oh. "Chibi's losing it! I have a plan everyone hang on it will get crazy!" I yelled holding onto Chibi. I made him do swerves, flips, turns, and other things. It felt like a roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 pm

"Yeah! Oo-rah!" Brandon yelled. "This is better than any roller coaster! In fact, this is probably what flying an F-16 feels like!"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

"I'll hold them off," I say, "I will delay them while you head back to the camp ok?" I hop off. I land on my feet and unsheath my katana. I hold the minotaur king's horn aloft. I had a theory that this was what they were after. If it was they would lose interest. Several harpies swoop down only to have their wings clipped by my katana as I prepared to unleash my deadliest attack. The others would have to be out of range though.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

"Holy shit!" I yelled in surprise. I started smiling after a few seconds. "A little warning there next time chief!" I yell to Leo. This wasn't so bad. It wasn't making it easy aiming at the furies, but at least we were getting further away.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

"Chibi chill out!" I yelled though it didn't make through. He started to doze off and we were going down. "Everyone hang on were going down!".
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 am

"This is the part of flying an F-16 that no one likes. Brace yourselves!" Brandon shouted. Who would have thought my first crash landing would not be from an airplane, but a dragon?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am

Chibi crashed down on the ground and as I tried to make a soft landing with the lake close it had shattered my leg, but it saved everyone. The dragon shrank back and flew a few inches away and fell to sleep. I screamed out as I hold my leg.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 am

My eyes went wide as we fell. When we hit the ground I fell off and rolled a few feet. I got up slowly dazed. My arm stung with pain and my head felt like it split in two. "Oh damn," I said softly as I started looking for the others, although with my vision spinning it wasn't easy to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

The water that made a soft landing made a whole new lake in the crater. I must have used to much power and broke my leg in the process.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 am

The whole swarm of monsters was focused on me now. I look around and sigh. I hold my katana in a ready position. "By the power of the hassash butterfly, death." I say as my sword explodes in a cloud of butterflies that swirl about me. The monsters take the oppurtunity of my weaponlessness and close in on me. They swoop down by the dozen. A second before the first one collides with me I say, "death." and suddenly the monsters that are closing in on me lay on the ground in small pieces, the butterflies, merely fragments of my sharp twisting blade, continue to swirl. I touch my chest and feel the blood welling from a fresh injury. Not even I was safe from this attack. Now it was all a matter of who died first, me or the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 am

As we hurtled in the air, I managed to launch a few more offense spells. "Leo! What the heck is Chibi doing?" I launched another spell and knocked down a fury. I noticed Shimioko down below, being swarmed by what looked like a hundred furies. "Shimioko needs help!"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:28 am

Brandon had managed to hold on longer than the others when Chibi crashed. He was thrown the shortest distance, and got up almost immediately to continue firing at the swarm of furies.
"Shimoko, get out of there!" he yelled, laying down fire in the samurai's direction.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:31 am

"FLY, YOU FOOLS." I call short of breath and temper, "RUN. I SAID I'LL HOLD THEM OFF." They couldn't get near or they would be torn to shreds. Only my unnatural hard skin was keeping me alive and I was sustaining injuries. They needed to run before the swarms attention turned back to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next