Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm

"You guys did well. Get some sleep and tomorrow if your wounds are completely healed well be going on another adventure, but this time its on your own. I will be here working out this scroll with some Athena kids and see if it means anything useful. It's a very long scroll so it will take a few days which is enough time for your guys next mission." I said walking to the big house. Chibi shrunk down and flew next to me.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm

"Alright then. Don't suppose we could get a few...." I trailed off as Leo walked away. "Details," I finish. "So you think we'll be taking the dragon again or driving?" I ask the others.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm

"I got a GMC C4500 parked at camp," Brandon offered. "If we need it, of course. Flying is better for our purposes, but Chibi looks like he needs a break."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I gave Brandon a look like he was crazy. "C'mon dude. If we're gonna travel to who knows where we should at least do it in style. I was thinking more of the '68 Corvette Stingray I got," I say smiling at the thought of the newly rebuilt car.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 pm

"That may look pretty," Brandon retorted. "But it hits one pothole and it's screwed. If we're driving, we need an all-terrain vehicle with a lot of power and a lot of carrying capacity. That's the smart thing to do."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

"What we need is inconspicuous," I say, "all terrain, carrying capacity, and spped are all important but not as important as not raising suspicion. I do not know the first thing about cars though so I could not name one like that."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:38 pm

"It's just a pickup truck. A big pickup truck, but you see Hummers and Dodge Rams all the time," Brandon said. "My GMC suits our needs well."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Coming back from the big house I looked around and said, "What are you all still standing here go to your cabins. I'll give you guys the details tomorrow, but for now I'm catch some Z's".
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:49 pm

I was about to respond on the subject of transportation when Leo showed up. "Nah. I'll spend the night here chief," I tell him. I pulled out a sleeping bag and laid it out. I really hadn't been planning on coming back so soon. After lighting a fire I laid down to look at the starts before I slept.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Brandon raised an eyebrow. "There a specific purpose you wanna sleep here? No harm going back to the cabin. Or do you like stargazing?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 am

I sighed. "I might run into Abby," I tell him. "She isn't expecting me back yet. Plus we're leaving again in the morning. I don't wanna come back just to tell her I'm leaving again,"I say.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

Brandon shrugged. Of course it was that. "Well, you enjoy yourself. I'm heading back to camp." He put his assault rifle back in his pack and jogged off.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm

OOC: New topic on hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7