Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 pm

"Marriage. Kids. Pfft," Brandon snorted. He gave Steven an equally serious glance before returning his attention to the castle walls. "All the emotional turmoil that comes with a relationship is an absolute waste of time for me. Any effort I could spend managing that would be much better spent for my country. As soon as this war's done, I'm signing up for the military. Hopefully I'll make the Rangers too. And when I'm not on duty, well-just gonna be me and a home theatre system, and sometimes friends. That'll be my life."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm

OOC: I am waiting for you Leo
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

OOC:I told you to go inside and plant the bomb in the castle.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 pm

OOC: I did in my last post
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm

"Good luck with that," I say. "Question is, when you retire, are you just gonna lock yourself away from the world? Are you gonna detach yourself so far from your emotions that you end up less than human? and alone at that," I say waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 pm

OOC: Didn't see that sorry.

IC: I rose up from the ground and turn to face Shimoko saying, "I'm not going to fight him. I'm negotiating. I want you to go back to the others and get out of here. Whisper in Chibi ear and say this word." I say getting close to him and whispering, "Blood. that's the word to follow anyone's orders. I have my own way of getting back so go now.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

"A samurai never leaves his leader," I say, "if you are negotiating, which I doubt considering you had us set the bombs for a time limit, then I can help. If it gets rough I can help further. You need backup."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

"I don't. I respect your orders,but I want you to go back and take everyone back to camp. We don't have much time".I say getting a little mad.

Last edited by Pikachu on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Brandon laughed, all the while keeping an eye on the castle. "Oh my God, listen to yourself. First, to say that those who choose not to marry are less than human is hardly fair. Second, I never said I was gonna exile myself in the wild or anything. I won't be alone because I'll live in a city! I'll have friends! I will have human contact, man, and I'll still be the hardheaded, weapon-loving, athletic son of Ares I am now."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

"Then do not waste it trying to get me to do this. I must serve my leader and protect him even if it goes against his orders." I say to him. I would not budge in this.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I sighed and said, "Look the head Minotaur is leaving the place right now underground because he knew this was gonna happen. He's already escaped and I need to catch him. I'm going alone". I walked out of the building and head for outside. Once out I yelled "Time to go!". I gathered everything and got on the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:26 pm

OOC: Hey Panama, can you have Steven respond to Brandon before he reacts to Leo?
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 pm

I follow Leo. I would not abandon him. If the head minotaur knew we were coming then he would have lots of protection. I would not abandon my leader now.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm

"Everyone get on were going" I called out.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

"That's not what I meant Brandon. What I'm trying to say is if you get the opportunity to settle down are you going to spit in it's face or take it?" I ask. Then I heard Leo. "Great now what?" I ask standing up and expecting to be surrounded by the enemy. "Going where?" I ask Leo. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 pm

"This place is about to explode so we should leave you know?" I say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

"Sorry," I say a little taken aback. What was his problem? Whatever happened it wasn't my fault. I did what I was told.

ooc:Hey Pikachu not that criticizing brandon's love life isn't fun, but are the rest of us gonna get something to do soon?
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 pm

"and him and I are going to confront the head minotaur," I say, "so we won't be joining you."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Brandon got to his feet. "What now? Rest of us are gonna head back to camp while you two duke it out with the Minotaurs' head honcho?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:50 pm

"No were all going back to camp. Were going to have to let this one go so lets go before this place blows to bits" I said.

OOC: Yes you will trust me.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

"and we will most likely face an onslaught of minotaurs. Apparently they knew we were coming so there is bound to be opposition lying in wait on the way back." I state, "we will have quite a battle on your hands."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm

OOC: Okay we'll just say everyone's on board.

I told Chibi to fly and he stretched his wings and sprung into the air. I flew fast and as it came into view there was a fleet of furies with weapons. "Okay everyone time for action!" Yelling sending a swarm of water at them. It took a few crashing down.

Last edited by Pikachu on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

"Hooah," Brandon said, checking the load on his assault rifle. "Well all that's gonna do is provide us with a chance to rack up our body counts. Nobody have a snack on our return flight, because we'll be roasting beef tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 pm

"Okay then. that's better," I say. "Okay maybe it'd be better without danger, but I'm bored," I correct myself. "What do you need me to do chief?" I ask Leo, deciding that's what I'd call him from now on. Deciding not to wait to be told I started shooting fire at the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC: Um there's a fleet of Furies I suggest attack. Btw were not fighting the Head Minotaur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next