Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

I turn back to the castle. "By the power of the red ring butterfly, burn." I say in a deep, mystical voice as I make a few hand motions. An explosion rocks the castle. The harmless butterfly that I had sent to sit on the bomb had ignited blowing the bomb along with it. Even if the bomb had been moved or disarmed it would still blow it up.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Brandon took aim and fired in short bursts. He wasn't an Apollo guy when it came to sharpshooting, but he was still deadly. Furies vaporized one by one-Brandon only missed a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

"Steven use some fire!" I yelled sending another swarm of water, but this time turned into ice and pin down the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

"On it Chief!" I shout as I shoot out a massive stream of fire into the enemy. It gave us some cover and vaporized any Furry that got to close. "Can't keep going forever. Maybe we could just make a smokescreen and get outta here?" I suggest as my fie starts to die out.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

"Good idea" I say sending a large amount of water at Steven's fire. It created a giant screen of steam and I pulled the dragon to the other direction. "This is a short cut." I say then whispering in Chibi's ear. He nodded and went a bit faster. "Hey Steven. I want you to go find a girl named Alex Dashwood. Tell her I might not come back and tell her I love her" And as I say that I swan dive into the ocean ready to take on the head minotaur. He has some information on this war and on Krono's.

OOC: This is a chance for you guys to kinda RP and think of ideas on how to get back. Maybe there's gonna be more monsters or something. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 am

"I shall see you back at camp with Leo," I say, "if I have any say in the matter neither of us will die today." I step off the dragon and dissappear into a cloud of butterflies. In that form I fly to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 am

As I swim to what is now a destroyed minotaur castle. I walked up onto the the shore and seconds later A swarm of butterflies had appeared next to me."Well since your so can't shake you off I guess your on board the minotaur train" I say taking out my hands and shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:16 pm

"I will never abandon my leader or teammates. Given the choice I will help whichever is in the most danger with leader being my priority." I say, "now we should probably hurry."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I listened to Leo's request. "Wait, why? What are you...?" I didn't finish the question before he jumped. Seconds later Shimoko did his butter fly thing and went after him. "Dammit! Okay it'll be fine. Just get back to camp.... and tell Leo's girlfriend he's dead," I sigh as though the thought exhausted me. "Those ass holes better live. Alright Brandon, Anna we're heading back. Don't ask why. Not that I could tell you. Let's just get there," I say to them. The enemies below had started to notice us, so I started shooting fire at them again.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I willed my magic to create a ball of darkness at the top of my staff, and then blasted it at the enemies below us. I repeated this for about five minutes, until I did the same thing I did to Leo at the tryouts. I twirled my staff above my head, then planted it on the ground. The ground began to seperate, and the dark whips tied themselves around half the enemies legs and feet, making them vulnerbale to any attack. "Brandon, Steve, I've got them from here, you can just plainly shoot at them."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm

"Just like the range," Brandon muttered, drawing beads on the restrained minotaurs and taking them down with efficiency. He fired three more bursts, stuck a fresh mag into his rifle, and continued to shoot. "If our trip back is this easy, I'll trade in my Colt Anaconda for a dagger. There's bound to be more monsters."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I kept up a steady stream of fire. "Don't. this isn't the only resistance we're gonna meet on the way home," I tell him. I made sure that any enemy I didn't hit was lit up enough for Brandon to see it. Things were going smoothly so far. Now we just needed to get back to camp. "Alright, either of you know the way from her?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

"Let's go" I said running toward the destroyed castle. In the platform was a hatch. As I opened it I went down and looked to see which way to go. I took the left and looked back to make sure Shimoko was following me. "This way theirs a little camp site underground they hide at."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 pm

I follow him as he heads to the hatch. I nod as he explains and say, "so what is the plan and what is the likely opposition? Are we going to negotiate or are we going to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Brandon scanned the landscape. "Hmmm, not sure. Best not to take my word for it. What about you, Anna?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 pm

"No idea," I replied. "We should probably move onward, and find out for ourselves." I transformed my staff back into it's capsule. Scanning the field, I worried what other dangers awaited us.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm

"Alright then. Let's move out," I say leading the way. I pulled some wires out of my bag ans started working them into something. Hopefully it would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: Are we on the dragon or on foot right now?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 pm

OOC: Depends are you guys heading back to camp?

IC: "Were going to use this." I say pulling out a dagger. "It has a poison on it that kills someone instantly. The guards will be on break and the head honcho will get poisoned when hes feasting. After hes dead we'll see if he talks when he's slowly dieing."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm

OOC: Neither of our characters know the exact way back to camp, but that's what they're trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 pm

OOC: When Leo whispers in Chibi's ear he told him to bring you guys to camp. He knows the way.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:44 pm

"No," I say, "I will never abide by poison. If we are going to kill him we kill him with a sword through his heart. I am a samurai and I will never dishonour myself so greatly as to poison someone."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"It's not someone its a something. Hes invincible with his magic armor unless we get him from the inside. If you don't like it you can leave." I said walking through the corridor and stood in front of a large wooden door. Walking to the left I climbed the wall and went through a door. There I hid behind a box and had view of the Head Minotaur. He was feasting and guarded by several men.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:47 pm

"Then we simply cut through his armour," I say, "my katana has never seen steel it couldn't shear. I shall show you. Cover my rear." I walk out into the open drawing my weapon. Through the eyes of Unmei I could see no more guards in the room. None were hidden from my view somewhere where they could surprise me.
I bow to the great beast in front of me and say, "Minotaur king, I challenge you to a duel."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 pm

"It's magically protected its made from steel!" I yell. I could save him since the head minotaur was immortal. "Hm who are you? Well if you want to fight we can but I must worn you I am Immortal." He said drawing an axe. I stood behind the Minotaur though I was also above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next