Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] Empty
PostSubject: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:00 am

As I landed the dragon down in front of the castle the time was night. "We have to be very quiet," I say getting off and looking around. The castle was gray and was very large. We were on top of a giant mountain unseen by the mortal eyes. Walking close to the entrance which was just small wooden doors I hide on the side and waved for everyone to come.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:19 am

I nod to show I understand as I slide off the dragon. I check through my gear one last time. I also decided to leave my bag of supplies with the dragon, figuring if we didn't survive this we wouldn't need it. "So are the any defenses, other than the minotaurs?" I ask quietly, as I hid on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

"They do have catapults which they use to throw flaming fire balls.I don't know about anything else. Okay guys here's the plan. Were all going to scale up this castle and head for one of the two towers. The first one I want all of you to go through. I will go on the other one. Once you guys get onto the tower there will be a wooden hatch. Open it and climb down the ladder. Then once in you will go into an empty hallway. If you see any minotaurs hide. Find a room called the pipe room. Then plant this bomb into the main pump. To find the main pump well there will be a pump labeled main pump but its hidden so look carefully. After that get out of the castle and ride Chibi back to camp. As for me we'll theirs a second pipe room on the other side of the castle that I will plant the second bomb. Got it?" I said taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm

"I think it would be best for someone to clear a path rather than everyone go at once," I say, "I can go ahead, scout for the best path and take out guards that cannot be avoided. I volunteer myself. I can scout ahead without being noticed. I have extensive training in ninjitsu and other ninja arts and I can use Unmei to see ahead in places where I dare not venture myself."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Brandon pulled his guns out of his backpack, racking the charging handle on his AR-15 rifle and putting on the shoulder holsters that held his pistols. As he strapped on his utility belt that bore extra ammo, he said "I second that, but I think Shimoko should have a partner to cover his back. Anna, how about you? Cast some concealment spells and such. As for me, I can ride Chibi and fly in big circles around the castle. Worse comes to worse, I'll lay down suppressive fire on the outer walls from the air to create a diversion."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:02 pm

"I don't need support," I say, "I have a bit of magic of my own up my sleeve. Anna should go with Leo."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I nodded. "I'll do whatever is needed," I said. I pulled out my silver capsule and transformed it into my imperial gold wand. "Leo, what is it that I need to do?" I inquired.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm

"No I want all of you to go. Everyone here should be asleep except the head minotaur and 4 or five guards. Chibi was trained to only listen to one master. To add one is a secret code you have to tell him...or he'll eat you. All the guards and the head minotaur are on the side I'm going to and the other side is empty so no need to worry. Steven, Brandon I want you guys to stay here and watch in case something happens. Shimoko take this." I say handing him a square shaped box wrapped in paper. Tied on it was a detonation timer. "I want you to go plant this with Anna and set it to twenty minutes. That's enough time to get out. I'm going alone because I'm planting the other bomb and I need to pay a visit to the head minotaur. That's the plan so go!" I say running out to the other side of the castle.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 pm

I nod and disappear in a swarm of butterflies, as does the box. A single butterfly flutters off following Leo. while the others fly every which way. Several fly up the walls and towards my goal though. As a butterfly I could slip under locked doors and avoid guards. And there would be no need for anyone else to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"Guess a butterfly's got Leo's back," Brandon said. His tone made it clear at his extreme skepticism, but nevertheless he obeyed his orders. Kneeling down, Brandon leveled his assault rifle and scanned the castle walls with the ACOG scope.
"Now we sit tight," he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Going around the side of the castle I climbed the wall and opened the hatch. Going down the ladder I looked around to see if there were any guards. No one so I moved down the hall and looked for the pipe room. Going down a Minotaur walked by with a giant axe. I hide behind a curtain and as he walked by I grabbed his neck and slit his throat with my sword. I carried his body until he burst into ash. I wiped the floor and ran into the pipe room. Planting the bomb into the main pipe I set it for 40 minutes since I got here faster. Now it's time to pay a visit to the head minotaur.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I place the bomb with no problem. The minotaur guards lay in four seperate pieces by the door. I observe Leo's progress through the eyes of Unmei. I decide that he could use a bit of backup. I appear next to him in a cloud of butterflies. "If you are going to take on the boss you will need help, at the very least to fend off his bodyguards," I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I looked at Brandon. I didn't like the plan much either and he'd be able to tell if he saw my face. "Gotta be honest man, I think me and you woulda done more good inside. Guess we gotta respect the chain of command though, or something like that," I say keeping my eye out ofr any guards. "You see anything yet
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 pm

"That's what I was thinking too," Brandon replied. "But my mom, Sergeant Ellen Mathias, she always taught me to respect my superiors. Didn't matter if I disagreed with them. Leo formed this team, so we ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. And no, I got nothing besides minotaurs wandering the walls."
He exhaled. "Truthfully, even if something were to happen I wouldn't be able to do much from here. This is not a sniper rifle and I'm not the best sniper. I'd have to get closer. Man, I wish Chris was here."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I smile a little. "My mom said something like that too. Except she said if your going to disobey your boss, start job hunting before you do. She's worked at nine shops in six states over the last four years," I say chuckling to myself. "So your moms in the military? What branch?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 pm

"Last I called, which was two months ago, she made the Rangers," Brandon said proudly. "Then she got deployed to Afghanistan and I haven't had a chance to contact her since, what with this Olympian war. She could have been killed in action and I wouldn't even know. Whoa, there's a depressing thought. Not like me to be sentimental, but...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:13 pm

"Haven't talked to my mom in awhile either. Honestly I'm a little hesitant. Next time I talk to her I'll have to tell her about Amber," I say. "That's gonna lead to an extremely awkward dinner and then my mom'll tell me all the problems she has with Amber," I continue. I was honestly a little worried about it. I just hoped we didn't have to stop in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:22 pm

"Amber? Your girlfriend? Wow," Brandon said. "The way I see it man, either you've made a big mistake dating her or your mom doesn't really understand her. Next time you see her, tell her about Amber and take her opinions in stride. But don't be scared of your own mother. She's supposed to be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm

"Maybe. I just got one of the over protective moms. I think that's why my dad like her," I say leaning back. "So you got a girlfriend?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Brandon snorted. "Hell no. Don't want one either. In my opinion, relationships are more trouble than they're worth. And I can't imagine myself going soft like that on anyone. Jeez."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm

After a moment of me in silence, I finally spoke up. "Okay, Brandon, Steven, I think we should focus on our objective," I said. "It'll be much faster if we do so." I created a small whip of darkness, and curled it through my fingers. That way if we were caught off guard, I'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

I was about to comment on Brandon's lack of a girlfriend when Anna spoke. I decided to keep the thought to myself. "Alright. Just trying to pass the time," I tell her. "Besides I'm about as ready to go as I can be," I tell her as I sit up.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"So am I. Think a little conversation's actually gonna distract me?" Brandon said, continuing to scan the castle through his rifle's scope. "Nothing special on the outer walls that I can see. Steven, were you gonna say something?"

OOC: I kinda want to know Steven's opinion on the issue, so.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yeah about you not wanting a girlfriend. I'm not gonna call you a liar or anything, but think about your future dude. Is this really the kind of thing you want to be doing twenty or thirty years from now?" I ask looking at him seriously. "I'm tellin ya. As soon as this wars over I'm done. I'm gonna find a nice place to live and settle down. Marriage, kids, the whole deal," I say happily.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm

OOC: Waiting for Shimoko...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: