Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:56 am

"Forget that. We're staying here as long as we can!" Brandon retorted, continuing to shoot the monsters in Shimoko's direction. He didn't want to take his chances with that swarm of deadly butterflies, but he didn't have to get close to them-he had a rifle.

OOC: FYI just remember Brandon's physical attributes are peak human as well.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

OOC: true but Shimoko, as part of his japanese demigod abilities, has skin that is half again as durable as peak human.
"Go now," I say. I couldn't deal with stubborness right now. i didn't need to be helped or rescued, I just needed them to go and get back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 am

"Yeah, well we don't feel like leaving you to the wolves," Brandon responded, standing his ground. "So how are you liking a taste of your own medicine? Having your orders disobeyed? It's what you've been doing to Leo, our leader, and now we're gonna do it to you."

OOC: Oh what-that's Japanese? In that case Brandon would still be able to match it when he receives the blessing of Ares (i.e. when he's hit by a huge adrenaline rush).
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 am

I regained my balance and made my way back to the group. "What's he doing now?" I ask looking at Shimoko in the distance. I started helping Brandon cover him by hitting monsters with fire balls. "We need to go, what the hells he doing out there?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:30 pm

"We can fly Chibi's unconscious" as I said trying to keep awake. I dug in my pockets for something and found ambrosia.I took a bite and put a bit of water over my leg to heal it. I rose up getting really sick of these monsters. If Yume was here she could have help me with what I was about to do next. From the lake I used all my energy left in my body to make a hurricane. I made one a bit small so I made it bigger and bigger and bigger. "Everyone stand back!" I said controlling the hurricane behind me. Rising it from the surface it was the size of king kong and as I use what was left I gave out one more calling for everyone to stand back. The monsters eyes were all terrified and there was no way to escape. Then I threw the humongous hurricane and the monsters. They ran around in circles trying to avoid the hurricane, but failing and getting sucked in." I'm staring to lose control of the hurricane lets go" I said running over to Chibi. I picked him up and washed the dirt of his face. "You'll be all right I promise of Poseidon. "
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm

I sigh. I just wanted to make sure they didn't get hurt. But as long as the monsters were focused on me they could at least snipe them off from a distance. Suddenly Leo did something incredibly reckless and stupid, throwing a hurricane at the monsters and me along with them. Luckily though the swirling blades counteracted the spinning wind, protecting me from the hurricane as i tried to wait it out. I was losing blood by the ounce now.
OOC: yeah Inferno. It's cool, Japanese gods (according to the source I looked at) have skin 3 times harder than regular humans. Being a demigod I halved that and so I have 1.5 times harder skin. (unfortunately adrenaline doesn't harden your skin though so I'm afraid the blades would still cut you to ribbons((unless you were wearing armour of your own)))
OOC(again): I don't mean to insult you Pikachu. I am merely speaking for my character, who is concerned for your safety. Last time you did that you ended up in the infirmary and that was with the aid of many other poseidon kids so he considers it really idiotic that you would attempt it again without any backup. I don't mean to call you stupid.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

OOC: Eh I'm a gambler.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Brandon whooped. "Yeah! Nice job, Leo. Fall back guys, ride's waiting!"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

I made a ball of water around Shimoko and pulled him back to safety. I wasn't about to leave him again. "Chibi you ready!" I yelled. He nodded and grew back into a giant dragon. "Everyone get on were heading back to camp!" I say hopping in the front.

OOC: Were going house hunting today so I won't be able to be on as much.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm

I sit down on the dragon and begin to meditate. I had lost a lot of blood and wounds gaped from most every part of my body. I needed to rest. I would recover soon enough, I had faced worse in my fights with my sensei ragonke.
"Origato," I say simply before sliping into my meditative trance.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

I climbed back on the dragon. I was happy that we were almost out of this. "Well that could've gone better, but I guess we can't complain about the end result," I say. At least that's how I felt.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Brandon glanced at Shimoko's wounds and shook his head. "Hope he can hang in there. Come on! Let's get back to camp now!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 pm

"I'll keep watch for anything else," I volunteed. I flipped myself so that I was staring the complete opposite of where Chibi was looking. I wastched skeptically. Nothing in sight, yet.

OOC: Is there anything specific you guys would want to fight, or should we just keep on going, and save the fighting for later?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 pm

"Good idea. I still need some recharge time," I tell Anna. "It shouldn't be too long but let's still try to avoid danger. Not we couldn't handle it anyways, just putting in my two cents."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"Lets head out" I said. Chibi spread his wings and lifted up into the sky. Swooping past the forest and passing a river we looked around until we looked down to see another hurricane swarming around an ocean. "Oh crap this is the hurricane we Poseidon kids built to keep away the monsters. I'm gonna try and maneuver it!" I yelled trying to get the message out since the hurricane was loud. flying over to the left I pulled higher and Chibi went gull speed ahead for the beach. Unfortunately I forgot about landing so Chibi crashed into the sand, but he was able to keep us from getting hurt by taking the damage. " Were back!"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

"Mission accomplished," Brandon said, cracking his knuckles. A quick check showed that none of his weapons or belongings had been damaged. "Nothing's broken on my end. You guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 pm

"Not me except for poor Chibi" I say petting his head.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 pm

I checked on everything that I had brought with me. "None of my belongings are damaged." I hopped off of Chibi, and landed in the sand. "How about you, Steve?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

I gave a thumbs up. "All good. Hey Brandon you sure you didn't get a little brain damage. Or was that from before the mission?" I ask jokingly. I hopped off the dragon and checked my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 am

"I play hockey. My head was bodychecked into the boards about two years ago," Brandon said sarcastically. "Funny, Steve. Though I do play hockey, I'm usually the one dishing out the hits."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 am

I groaned as they fought. This isn't going to be easy... I thought. I scanned the beach. No one was here. They're all probably keeping up with their training schedule, or it's dinner time. Either way, we had something to do.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 am

I rouse from my meditation. My wounds had already stopped bleeding and even showed signs of recovery. I dismount the dragon. We were back at camp it seemed. Blood stained my outfit in countless places but I felt little pain.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

"So what now?" Brandon asked. "We go back to camp, report our deeds to Chiron or someone? And then we just train, do whatever?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 pm

I looked at Leo. "Whatever you decide is cool with me. Hell I wouldn't mind heading out again. As long as we have an objective... and a better plan this time," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm

OOC: perhaps we should brainstorm ideas for the next adventure... or does leo already have a plan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]   Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotuar castle[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next