Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] Empty
PostSubject: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:00 pm

A new morning has begun and as I waited on the hill I watched around for the others. Today this mission won't be a one day thing. I haven't got a clue if they will come back, but I must believe in them for that is what leaders do. Pulling out a cylinder that was full of magical water it was going to teleport them close to the destination.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:11 pm

I got up from the beach later than I expected and made my way to the hill. I waved to Leo as I approached. "Good morning Leo. You usually up this early?" I ask him. I figured he'd wait til everyone was here to give us the rundown.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:39 pm

"No not really I usually sleep in, but today is important" I said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Brandon jogged up, his magic pack filled with all his weapons and ammo. "Morning guys. What's our target today? Mount Tam?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

"Hello Brandon. I'll explain when everyone is here" I say looking past him for more people.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm

I trudged up Half Blood Hill with my spell book and potions and whatnot. "Hey everyone," I greeted. "Where are we headed to this time?" I scanned my surroundings. Only Leo, Steve, and Brandon were here.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 pm

I appear without a sound and am totally silent. It was time to listen for the moment. I was interested in hearing about our next adventure. It obviously takes a while for people to notice me as they seem to think I am not here for a while. I was skilled at stealth and blending into the background. While sneak attacks and evading an enemy were dishonourable in bushido, to not be seen as you figure out what you are going to do and listening in on an enemies conversation was not. however these were not my enemies so i give a small cough to disclose my presence.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"Hey look everyone's here!" I say looking around. "Well today you guys will be going to Yellowstone park where there is the next clue to figuring out this whole war business. The clue is a document a monster is possessing. The problem is there are bound to be a hundred monsters there since the place is so huge. Last night's mission was your guys true test and you all passed. Today you guys will be going without since me and the Athena cabin will solve this scroll since it's in another language and will probably take a few days to crack the code which is enough time for you guys to find the missing document." I said. I pulled out a cylinder and handed it to Anna since she was the closet person to me. "This will save you some time and will teleport you guys to Yellowstone park and back. When you come back make sure you brung everyone. And take this as we'll it will transport me to your location in case you need help. I'm sure you will so this will come in handy. Place this card on the floor and chant the Greek words on it to take me to where you will be at" I say giving them a card. "Good luck"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

"Of course you will have no warning to being summoned so you will most likely be unprepared correct? so even if we needed backup what we would get is a Leo who may be in any state and won't know what is happening so we would need to fill you in. A waste of time that could be spent getting out of the situation," I say analysing the flaw of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"What ever happens I'll be ready. I fight in my sleep" I smirked. I walked back to the camp entrance and said, "Good luck and if you need me just call". And that I walked into the camp ready to crack the code.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm

I listened intently. "Well seems like this time it'll be a little less straight forward than planting a bomb. I'm guessing we're gonna have to come up with our own plan," I say. I leaned toward Brandon. "Any way this goes, I hope you packed some explosives," I whisper to him joking.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:54 pm

"Details Shimoko," Brandon scoffed, taking out his assault rifle. "Always wanted to go to Yellowstone. And kill monsters there. With luck we can even throw some into a geyser. Oh, that'd be awesome."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:56 pm

I say several words in japanese and nod. "details are what make and break a plan," I say switching to english, "we need to hash out the details now."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 pm

"What details? There's a document at yellow stone being guarded by an army. That's all we know. The only plan we can make from that is don't go in guns blazing," I say.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 pm

"Then let us go there and scout the situation," I suggest, "it would provide valuable information and that is invaluable. But if we do that we should leave now."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:20 pm

I grin at Shimoko. "My thoughts exactly kid," I say. I look at the water in Anna's hand. "Magic water. Guess Leo has Brandon's opinion of traveling in style," I say. "Oh well. I'll nab a Camaro when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:22 pm

"I'll be damned if the magic water can take the Camaro back with us," Brandon said. "And Steve, you're in luck. Got some Greek firebombs from your siblings last night. I would have preferred a grenade launcher, but you can't legally own one, even in America, so."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

"You can legally own a flamethrower," I say, "and as long as it is home made rather than factory made you could own a grenade launcher."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Brandon did a double take. "Seriously? Yes. I'm taking that to the forges. I'll even build it myself if they lend me the tools. For now, we should get going, huh? Oscar mike, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I gave Brandon a weird look. "I'm planning to steal a car and your worried about legal. Wow, that's weird. Anyway how's this water work. Any chance we can teleport top down and full blast," I ask smiling.

ooc:You get awesome points for telling me what song those last 5 words in the quotes are from
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 pm

I say several more words in japanese before kneeling on the ground and lowering my head. I then stand up and call unmei to me. "If you will Anna," I say to her.OOC: your name sake by Van Halen
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 pm

OOC: I'll make topic.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:11 pm

"I'm ready whenever you guys are," I replied. This was going to be our second adventure. I couldn't believe all of us even survived the last one. I was somewhat looking forward to this. It made me feel more confident that we came back alive last time, so I had some hopes that we would again.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

OOC: We're all good. Have Anna activate the magic water.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm

OOC: Alright.

BIC: I reached inside my pocket and transformed my silver capsule into it's staff form. I tapped the tip of my staff on the magic water, and it began to grow larger. It had reached almost the size of Chibi in his full-fledged dragon form, and so I hopped on. "Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: