Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 pm

OOC: I thought it was more a teleportation thing...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm

OOC: I have no idea... Try getting on the it and it'll transport them. How's that?
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm

I touch the sphere of water. I then step inside. It was totally breathable and radiated energy. An interesting bit of magic...
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm

OOC:So... Pikachu. Are you just going to be the narrator for this next one or could I give it a shot.?
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

"Nice." Brandon jogged in next. This is sweet, he thought. Flashing a thumbs-up, he motioned for Steve to get in.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

I looked at the sphere. "A water sphere? Seriously? Man, Leo could not have picked a worse way to travel," I say as I step in hesitantly. "I really don't like this idea."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:53 pm

"What's the matter? Don't like the water?" Brandon asked. "It's just like swimming, except you can't drown and you don't even have to move."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 pm

I studied the water sphere spectially. "It would be much easier if there was a flippin' switch," I muttered. Taking out my palm size spell book, I flipped the pages absenty. "Here we go." I tapped my wand on the surface of the water sphere and muttered a chant in Ancient Greek. Within a few seconds, we were transporting ourselves to our next destination.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 am

ooc:has anyone made the new topic for this
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 am

OOC: Don't think that'll come up until Pikachu tells us whether he's narrating or not.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 pm

OOC: I believe that earlier he said he would make the topic, so I'd suggest waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]   A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new adventure[ Private to monster hunters]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2