Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Always An Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Always An Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:10 pm

I walked up to the large bundle of trees, and looked at her. "An adventure is always waiting in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I walked up behind him and looked up at the trees. "No kidding." I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:18 pm

I laughed, and slipped in-between two trees, then looked back for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

I shuffled forward after him, looking up at the swaying motion of the leaves in the slight breeze.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I looked up. Small light got in through the overhang of leaves and branches. I walked along, and then turned. "You know who to climb a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:28 pm

I grinned. "Yay, tree climbing!" I exclaimed. I jumped up and grabbed a branch. "Of course I do."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I laughed and began to climb.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I chuckled and pulled myself up. I began to climb the tree, "Race you too the top." I said, sticking my tongue out.

OOC: :C Sadly, I gtg. See ya later.

Last edited by Glass.Soul on Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:35 pm

OOC: Aw...

BIC: He smiled, and said, "Go!" He began climbing fast.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm

I began to climb the tree faster grabbing branches and jumping on others. "You'll never win!" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:00 pm

"Oh yeah?" I questioned jokingly, climbing as fast as I could. A couple seconds later, and...BAM. I rubbed my head as I hit the ground. "Ow..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:03 pm

I laughed and just as I was about to reach the top, I heard a loud Bam! I gasped and looked down to see Justin laying there. I quickly made my way down and hopped down beside him."Are you okay?" I said, half serious and half laughing. I extended my hand to help pull him up.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

I got up with her help. "Yeah..." I groaned. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I chuckled. "Is that all the adventure you can take?" I teased him. Then got serious, "You're sure you're okay?" I never liked it when people got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yeah..." I said, a little dizzy. I sighed and fell on the ground unconcious.

OOC: He got a concusion.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

I stared at him laying there and cussed. "Um... what should I do?" I said out loud to myself. I didn't think I'd be strong enough to carry him any where. I pondered for a bit and remembered the creek near by. I sighed and did my best to drag him there. I was pretty much out of breath by the time I got there. With one last breath, I placed him in the water. "Good... *huff* ...enough... *huff*" I plopped down beside the creek.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:22 pm

The water swirled around me, and I could feel myself regaining conciousness. I opened my eyes. "What the..."
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I noticed him stirring. I got up and peered down at him. "Liar, you were so not okay!" I anounced frowning. "Um, I think you got a concussion... does your head still hurt?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"Kinda..." I muttered, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:37 pm

I leaned down and helped him get up. "We should go to the Infirmary." I said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm

"Yeah, probaly." I stumbled a bit as I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:44 pm

I stood beside him and put his arm around my shoulders. "Here." I grunted, helping support him. He was heavy. I sighed, "Come on lets go."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

"Thanks," I said, and began to stumble along to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:51 pm

"You're welcome." I grunted and began to walk slowly in the direction of the infirmary.

OCC: I'll make the topic...
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:52 pm

OOC: K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always An Adventure   Always An Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always An Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: