Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 pm

(OOC: Aaron kinda landed on the guy attacking Dari...)

I stard at the guy fighting his team, "Either Im crazy, or someone messed with his head", one of the guys who want under attack by his friend came over adn hacked down, I knocked his sword aside and kncked him back, then dissapeared and reappeared beside him, as he turned to face me I punched him in the face, and he went down, I figured we could take these guys back to camp and find out what they're up to later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm

I got up and dusted off my purple tee. I walked by a demigod and punched him 'up his nose'. He was out for a good bit. "You ok, Melinda?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm

(( What? xD ))

"Yeah, I'll live." I said, smiling before turning to the remaining demigods. When I saw the Hades kid staring at the guy I had charmed, I laughed. "Guilty." I said, raising my hand before glaring at the nearest enemy half-blood. "We can take him with us, he'll stay in love with me for as long as I want, even though I'm not very comfortable with it and do feel sort of guilty. Oh well." I said before running at the person I had been glaring at and twirling his shield out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 pm

I stepped on ones hand and laughed at what Zoe did.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 pm

~WHAT DID ZOE DO?!?! SHE PUNCHED HIS NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT LIKE FROM THE BOTTOM! DOI!

I whistled. I used to live around here, and Bernie knew my whistle. She ran out of no where and nuzzled me. "BERNIE!" I yelled and bent down to pet him.

Last edited by Music on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

~It was funny.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 pm

~HOW TWAS FUNNY?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 pm

~Nvm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 am

I was peering in the Window of a 2011 Chevy Camaro checking to see if the keys were in or if I needed to hotwire it Hey i'm not all goody two shoes Teachers pet Katie. Sometimes I like to be on the Edge which is why I hitchiked into New York Earlier in the day, More on That Later I took an arrow out of my quiver and stuck it in the key lock. Easy and I heard a Click.

That's when I heard It, the Battle Sounds coming from an Alley, Doesn't Sound Good Better Check it out... I grabbed a blue wire from underneath the wheel and quickly cut it. I got into the drivers seat and put my foot on the gas and tapped the Wires together, the Engine revved to life OUT FRIGGIN STANDING! I checked my watch 36 Seconds New Record. I shut the Door Adjusted My Mirrors and Took Off down the Street pulling up but the force made one of my techno arrows fly out and hit a black Maserati which made it crumble up into a Tiny black ball and one of my sonic arrows hit the van which blew all of its tires and shattered the windows. "Woops" i said then Peering down the Alley, I noticed the Bodies on The Ground and the Battle Worn Shapes of Some of the Others. "Hey Guys!" i said Rolling down the Passenger Window, "Want a Lift?" i say pushing open the Passenger door and motioning them to get in, "And Don't Ask Why I'm here I just Am, And you May Want to hurry cause their are Police Sirens Coming and they don't sound good!"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:35 pm

I bashed a demigods shield back into his neck, his eyes rolled back and he crumpled down, and threw my sword like a boomerrang, it sliced through a demigods arm, he rocovered qickly and advanced on me, but didnt notce my sword disappear behind him, he didnt get a chance to react as it appeared in full form in my hand and I shoved it through his stomach. I looked at the new girl with the car, it was Katie, great... I'd never live this down, "Everyone to the car, and bring that lovestruck idiot too!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 pm

I laughed and hopped into the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm

They.. They killed so easily. Not even a second look. I glanced uneasily at Katie's car before kicking back the other enemies and dragging the person I had charmed to the car. Throwing open the car, I told him to get in before getting in myself and groaning. "Anybody bring a first aid kit?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:08 pm

I rummaged my pockets and pulled out an alcohol wipe and a bandage. "This is all I have." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 pm

I started cracking up "Hey Aaron Long time no see?" i said trying to remember when the last time I saw him was, "Put the New Guy in the trunk" i said reaching down and pulling on the Latch to open the Trunk "Hurry Now The Cops don't like us And Kronos Probrably has mortal mercenaries in the force 'round here" i said, Then I did something odd. I made a clawed hand over my heart and pushed out at the mention of the Titan lord's name, It was the sign of warding off evil I'm not sure why I did it just felt right.

Wh-Where Am I? I thought trying to sit up but then stopped when a splitting head pain in my Skull stopped me. And I realized 4 things right there. 1, My Hands we're tied as well as my ankles and there was a Gag in my mouth. 2, It was very Dark where I was. 3, I had no memory of how I got here and 4, Something Next to me opened and Night light got me in the face. Somebody Help!

OOC: If you don't Know he's in the Trunk.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 pm

I laughed again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 pm

I jumped in to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm

"I don't think that's such a good idea." I said, struggling to continue to make him keep in love with me. "He might not get enough air or something." I said, looking back uneasily. "The least we could do is let him sit here, I'll keep him in control, promise. He could even help us when we're fighting." Touching my earrings gently, I looked at the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

I sigh "Fine" i gassed the engine and peeled out across the lane and squealing down the street the force of the car moving slamming the trunk back down "Where too guys come up with a place while I evade these cops" i say Power sliding around a corner, "Why were you guys out here anyways?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 pm

I got the 'prisoner' charmed guy and went to the trunk, I lifted it and gasped slightly, "you know theres someone in here already, right?", the charmed guy was staring through the back window at Melinda, "Jeez man, head over heels arent ya"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:11 pm

OOC: @ Gaz I already Peeled out :p
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: Eh, pretend I asked before you gunned it.

"We were, well I was checking an odd feeling of evil there, and they decided to drag themselves along, and you can just head to camp", he leaned back in his seat and thought about his van, which was kinda, not usable, "My mom is gnnakill me about that Van ya know. You coulda refrained from making it shrink, or dissapear or whatever you did"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I laughed and looked in the back seat pocket. I rummaged until I found camera. I guess I would keep it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 pm

"Am I the only one thats gonna keep our sorry selfs outta jail?" i Say "Somebody Take my Bow and Pop Some Tires!" I screech around another corner dodge a Rhino* and get sideways Again... "HOLD ON!" I yell

* Rhino is a Police SUV that is called in to ram your car head on resulting in your motion of 76 to 0 in .2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 pm

I smiled when I saw they were being followed. I stepped on the gas and was speeding down the highway following them and I'd help them once they were caught.

Last edited by Dean Straga on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 pm

I took her bow and arrow and shot at the tires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next