Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Sneaking Out - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:29 pm

OOC: @ Dean Your Car Doesn't Exist Anymore....
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Why? Ur soo mean XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Katie wrote:
.... I shut the Door Adjusted My Mirrors and Took Off down the Street pulling up but the force made one of my techno arrows fly out and hit a black Maserati which made it crumble up into a Tiny black ball...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 pm

MEAN xD
Oh well, she'll take a cab to her house, her daddy spoiled her so she has 3 cars although one came from a anonymous god XD

My Maserati had been 'murdered' by an arrow. I got a cab home and chose a new car, a McLaren Roadster 2011 model. I got in and sped away, I'd catch up in minutes since they were dodging the Rhino's

XD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 pm

I shot more and put up my shield as they started shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

O_o Gimmie something to work With here I'm not that Good!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:57 pm

I hit the gas and saw them already. I slowed down slightly to make sure I didn't crash into them when they got caught.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm

I put my hand's out at the Rhino and drained it's power, slowing it down. I jumped out the window, picked up a gun, and ran after the car. I grabbed the door, opened it, and swung in.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 pm

I smiled and just followed them dodging the Rhino when it'd stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Crap Crap Crap A Rhino clipped the edge of the car and we spun uncontrolably then we stopped and I felt my head and a trickle of blood running down my forehead. Then hand grabbed me and pulled me out of the car, "Guys Run!" i yelled as I was pinned down and handcuffs being put on me then I was thrown into the Back of a Car and we sped away. Dam Me To tartarus! I thought spitting blood on the ground "Dad I could really use some help right now." i said quietly in prayer

"Hey Katie Miss me?" I said From The Passenger Seat, "Cause I sure as Hades Don't Miss You!"

OOC: For those of you who don't Know The Red Is Jamie who used to be My Daughter Of Poseidon until She joined Kronos.

P.S. I'd Like A Rescue Mission But Don't Go I stopped the Car and Rescued Katie. I think A Good Visit To Kronos and his Dungeons would get some good intel, IF she ever recovers.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

I sped up when it went wrong and stopped with skidding tyres and got out, "Gentlemen, you wouldn't want to go there would you?" I said taking of my sunglasses when they pointed guns at us and the other demigods. I smiled, they knew who I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 pm

OOC: I don't think they would stop Because Kronos has powers over them...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Shoot, umm...time for Crischaela to call her 'dad' Prometheus Titan of foresight (that's where her future visions come from :D)

I looked up and sighed, time to call my "dad". My hands moved in quick movements. Light shone but still dull, it was blue light. I hated doing this. "Yes daughter?" my father said. I never spoke to him, I pointed towards Katie & crew and he got the point.

There XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 am

OOC: Sorry to burst your Bubble I'm not there O_o
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 am

OMG XD
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am

Ilaughed as I got out of the car, "Sup fellas, just had to bring that party pooper truck, didnt you?", one of them tighened his grip on his gun's trigger, and I acted quickly, hoping the rest of the demigods here would pitch in, I jump backwards and pushed up off the side of the car asa bullet grazed my foot and hit the window, I landed behind the cop and punched him in the back of the neck, he went down without knowing what happened, I rolled under some more shots to the next guy and kicked him right in the crotch, then smacked the back of his head with my elbow, "Nighty night". I suddenly felt a searing pain in my shoulder, and blood started to drip out as I gripped the wound in pain and fell sideways.

OOC: Im wondering WTF happened to the dudes in the trunk xD, they probably broke a few things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 am

Again (Forget my other weird post XD)

I saw Aaron sow I sped up and stopped neatly behind the cars in my McLaren and got out. I saw an officer ready to shoot Aaron, I crept up to him and jumped on a car and then up and smashed him in the ground with my foot. A few policemen tried to attack but I was quick due to the training to become a Huntress. I spun around and punched two in the nose and kicked a third in the ribs which cracked. I felt bullets flying around me. I jumped up but got his square in the shoulder and fell down hard on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

OOC: If you got shot, thats just great, now theres two of us bleeding to death :l

I looked around for something I could use, not much, but one of the guards had dropped his baton, I reached out for itwith my good arm, and pulled it in under my chest, in case I'd need it, then a tore off a bit of my shirt near the waist, and wrapped it around the bullet wound, tying a makeshift knot, since I was too shaky to remember an real ones, but it held, and I started to concentrate on the darkness around me, to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Dark things started to move around my body. "Father," I breathed before I was completely wrapped in the shadowy things. They started to glow and I rose to my feet the things falling of like a snake's skin. My eyes were black and a bright golden aura circled my body. I screamed and lashed out at one officer throwing him of the bridge with one hand. Father had granted me power, temporarily atleast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 pm

"Oh my gods, are you alright?" I asked, leaping out of the car and running the best I could with a little limp, to the kid who'd been shot's side, pausing once to smack the car window to get the enchanted guy to help us, and pausing a second time to stare at the crazy chick with some kind of aura around her. Snapping out of it, I knelt down and untied the knot he had just made for a second to inspect his wound, totally ignoring my own leg wound which I hadn't treated yet. Waving the charmed guy over to protect us while I tried to help him, I raised a finger to lip and chewed on my fingernail as I tried to remember. What was I supposed to do again?

"I wasn't trained for this type of stuff." I grumbled before getting to work. First was? Right, airways. I checked to make sure his airway wasn't blocked in anyway and turned his head just in case. Next, I waited to see if he was still breathing. A bit irregular but that was normal I guess. Then I raised his wrist and checked his pulse. "You can move your limbs about, right?" I asked, not waiting for his answer having seen him move before. I folded up the piece of his shirt to make a pad like thing and applied pressure. "You alright so far?"

(( Guess I'll give her first-aid skills. Lol, I totally googled what to do to a bullet wound. xD ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 pm

XD

I picked up a huy and threw him in the air, I jumped after him spun around and hit him in the ribs and he went flying. I got two others who charged and hit them into each other. I spun around and lashed out again catching another in the head. I pulled him up ny his throat and smashed him into the concrete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:50 pm

I had managed to rip the duck tape over my mouth "Aaron Someone Untie me So I can (ceonsored)ing Kill These Miserable (Censored)ants these little (You Know the Drill) took Ghost Gods Damnit Let Me Out!!" I yelled fighting my restraints furiously.

Last edited by Katie on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 pm

(( Katie, who's POV are you in? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Look at My Sig :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 pm

(( Oh, what's he doing here? O-O ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next