Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"Alright, now let's go. Which store?" I asked Jack. With the money currently in my pocket I could buy a small country. Actually, i could probably buy Canada, if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 pm

"Hmm... Target is good. I'll pay you back, just so you know." I answered smiling. I didn't go somewhere with beautiful girls a lot.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:56 pm

"It's OK. I've got enough here to buy Canada, butr that's not what its for. It's for shopping," I said. We walked into Target. "Anything in particular you want?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

"A cellphone would be nice... I could call my mom that way... she's probably worried," I answered feeling a bit bad. "I'm a horrible son," I chuckled. People went around as if everything was normal. I wanted to laugh at them. They had no idea that Greek gods were real.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

"Pick what you want. I'm gonna go look at the new video games. What my sibs don't know is Feather's room is full of the home consoles. She always keeps her door locked, nobody but us can get in there. It,s awesome, because it's fun. I wonder what games are out now?" I asked myself. "I wonder when Gray will be out?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I nodded then went and looked through the phones. Geez, there were so many I didn't know what to pick.
I turned to the man at the counter.
"Hi. Do you have a droid?" I asked.
"Yep, it just came into today," he replied. He went to get the phone. I was about to go find Misty when a loud crash came from behind me. I spun around and came face to face with...

A hydra
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm

"Oh, great..." I muttered, seing the hydra. "Not again, you filth!" I muttered. I handed Jack a torch. "Set it's neck on fire every time I cut off a head, OK? That'll keep them from growing back." I started cutting like crazy.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I tried to shake off the shock then I set the neck (s) on fire everytime Mist cut them off. People ran in all directions, screaming and yelling.
"What do they see?" I asked Misty.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:19 pm

"No idea," I said. "But it's obviously plenty scary." I resumed cutting heads. Eventually the monster was killed. "Alright, so what did you find so far?" I asked jack, now that our little problem was finished.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"You act like this happens everyday!" I exclaimed in awe. But, I shook it off.
"I found th-"
A firm hand clamped over my shoulder. I spun around and was faced by a burly police officer.
"Would you mind telling me why you had a lighted torch in your hand?" He asked in a booming voice. I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Hold it," I said. "We were attacked. We had to defend ourselves, and he did no damage," I said. "Now, I have contacts at some well-respected companies. My father is Jacob Breeze. I'm Misty Breeze. I think you would be the one in trouble if you don,t think carefully," I warned him. Feather chose just the right moment to appear, coming through the door. "Sorry I'm late, Mist. Hey, Jack," she added. "Oh, and this is feather Lightshadow," I addedé
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 pm

The police man shrugged then walked off. "Hi, Feather," I greeted smiling. I turned to Misty. "Do you have the power to charmspeak?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am

"Yep. And it helps I wasn't lying," I said. "It can make life easy, Y'know? it's a lot of fun to do every now and then on someone you dislike if they're really annoying you," I added.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 pm

"That seems cool... just don't charmspeak me," I winked then I picked up the phone I wanted. Being away from camp for a bit relieved my stress a lot!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 pm

"i,d never do that. You're not my enemy," I said with a smile. "I would only Charmspeak when I had to or when I had a SERIOUS enemy. One of these days I'm gonna sneak out for a movie..." I trailed off. I really wanted to see soem of the new movies.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I shoved my hand in one of my pockets and pulled out a 20 dollar bill.
"We could get something to eat..." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 pm

"Alright. Where to?" I asked. I smiled. I paid for everything and we left. "I never knew that games weighed so much," I joked. "This is like lugging around a flat-screen TV!"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 pm

"Here I'll carry it," I offered and took the items. "You wanna go to Red Robin or Ruby Tuesday or Chillis?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:44 pm

"Why not?" I asked. "Let's go." I love camp, but I've missed the city for so long. It's good to be back, I thought.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:19 pm

I smiled then hailed a taxi. I opened the door for Misty. "After you," I smiled at her. It was good to be away from camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)   Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out and Going ARound(DaughterOfZeus120)
Page 1 of 1