Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 pm

I slung my backpack ver my shoulder and took at last look at the camp, with the moon shining down on the lake, then turned and headed away from the Hera cabin towards the hill, I didnt have to waste space for my sword, because it was like the hunter's bows, it showed up in my hand when I called on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I arrived shortly. "Hiya!" I said, sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

I walked up and looked around. I jumped up into a tree. I held my sword, my dagger, and my shield."Hello." I said, evilly.

~Dari~
Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 pm

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked, looking up at the group of people before inspecting my nails again. French manicure. Made me happy just looking at them. Coughing to stifle a squeal, I raised an eyebrow at them.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

I jumped down from the tree, landing in front of the girl who had just walked up. I smiled and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

I stared darkly at the two newcomers, "What do you people want?" I asked harshly, then turned to the girl next to me, "Thats none of your buisness"

OOC: Aaron was planning on going alone, you guys justshow up and make him take you along :D.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'm coming with you." I said. "Whatcha gonna do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 pm

"Oh okay, that's not creepy at all." I said to the girl who had jumped out of a tree and landed right in front of me, then I turned to the boy. "None of my business? I guess I'll just have to tell Chiron that I saw a camper trying to creep out of camp." I said, crossing my arms and glaring at him. "He's not going to take that too well, especially with Kronos out and about."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 pm

I laughed at Dari. I was tougher than her, DOI! but she acted all that. "I'm coming as well!" I announced cheerfully,
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

I looked at one of the scars, the one on my palm, "I could kill you" I said listlessly. I then turned to the obvious aphrodite girl, "I could also cover your mouth in duct tape and throw you in the lake, since I so far see no benefit in letting any of you come, or be a snitch", his eys ere on the aphrodite girl for the last few words, as he spoke them slowly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 pm

I stepped out of the shadows, "You seriously do not want to go there," I'd been a Huntress for over a few centuries and had training from the god of war himself.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 pm

I giggled. These 'I'm so tough, BLAH' people were hilarious! "Ok, let us come. Or we tell Chiron and Mr. D."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 pm

I glared at Melinda. "Tattle Tale." I said.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 pm

I kicked the ground and a ripple of dark energy knocked over the newest person to show up, "Whoever is coming, come, whoever isnt, go eat a rock or something, I want to get out of here before more people rear their unwanted heads this way"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Name calling, too! Dari was obviously the worse of the bunch.
Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm

"Snitch and tattletale, huh? What are you, five years old?! Man, I'm so sick of immature show-offs acting like tough guys." I said, sighing and taking out a bag of strawberry candy and chewing on one furiously. I swallowed, and glared at him. "You're going to threaten campers? Willing to lose more people when we haven't got that many to start with? Make the ones that are left decide to join Kronos?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 pm

I laughed sarcastically, "You go walk, I'll take my newly bought Maserati, where are you going? I'll meetcha y'all there," I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 pm

I sighed, and sat down. "I take that Tattle Tale back. So are we going or not?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Melinda wasn't so bad anymore. God, I felt like Perez Hilton. "Guys, let's calm down!" I yelled demandingly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:55 pm

I shrugged and got into my Maserati which wasn't park far away and drove back and got out.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 pm

I laugh, "If any of you are thinking of joining Kronos, be my guest, just remember it might be me you face when you come to try and destroy Camp, and you wont win", he turned and walked towards the hill, he reached the top and grinned down at the black van sitting n the side of the farm road, he took out his keys an clicked the unlock button, a loud beep echoed across camp, "If your all coming, ya better hurry!" he shouted, then went down and got in the drivers seat, turning on the engine.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 pm

I smiled. I liked this Zoe, even through I knew she didn't like me."Can I ride?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I 'flew' down the mountain and enjoyed the wind. I hopped into the backseat of the van.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"Hey, I'm Dari." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next