Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Sneaking Out [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Dani waited until night fell, with some money in her pocket she slipped out of camp. Walking past the Tahlia's tree, down the hill. Pulling out her cellphone she called for a taxi, though she didn't have that much her parents had left her a few thousand dollars before they died. Getting in the back she told the taxi to take her to a small town that had her favorite ice cream shop. Going inside she ordered a double school of dark chocolate, and chocolate almond.
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Jezleen didn't sneak out much, but there was only a certain amont of Camp Halfblood you could stand seeing after a while. And, after being a year-rounder for five years, it certainly did make thedays drag by, long. So, that night, she had snuck out, decided to go to the bookshop, grab some food, andother normal stuff, like she would do before Camp Half Blood.

She was currently leaving the bookstore, a bag in hand, filled with a few books with the meager money she had, and noticed another girl. She recognized the girl, having seen her at the Camp before, and wondered why she was out. Sheonly had an icecream, but it was certainly a coincedence that they had both snuck out that night to a small town. Smiling slightly, she gave the girl a little wave.

(Urg, sorry itsucked. My brain is dead right now.)
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Waving back Dani walked across the street. Smiling she licked her ice cream cone, it really did feel good to get out." Sneaking out to?" Dani laughed a tiny bit. She had been at camp for eleven years now, and honestly she was bored. With another yawn she continued to lick it. After some time all she had left was the cone. " You Jezleen right?" Dani asked, she hadn't talked to the girl, but she heard her name a few times. After a while she pretty much knew everyone. Licking her bottom lip she sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Sneaking Out [Open] Sarahn

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
"I love music, it's all I have left."

Sarah's pace quickened as she walked slowly down Half Blood Hill. The sixteen year old was yet again trying to stay away from camp, even if it was only for a night. Her long silkly brown hair was pinned away from her face with a ponytail. Sarah's eyes shinned with fear of getting caught, and her usual anxiety. Seeing two other campers she felt a sigh of relief. At least someone else was sneaking out as well.

Sarah stuided the girls, then gave them a small, shy wave. Sarah wasn't one to socialize, but she was sneaking out and couldn't do it alone.
"Hello" Sarah said softly with a smile to match.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Jack

I slipped out of the icecream parlor when i noticed two girls. I had seen them before. CAMP. That must have been where it was. I crossed te street and light filled my vison. A truck horn sounded and i turned raising my hand. A wave of ic covered me and the truck drove over me cracking some of it. I kicked some ice out of the way as i climbed out.

Last edited by The Doctor on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Dani gave a quick wave."Come on girls, lets go get a root beer float." Dani stated before turning around. Going back inside she slid back in across from the guy." Hey there, and no there weren't problems at camp I just need a break. Been at camp eleven years now, and now sneaking out is pretty much the only fun thing to do. Brushing her hair back from her eyes she grinned. The color tonight was more purple this even."So why are you out?"
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 pm

She nodded, "Yea, I got bored, decided to come out here." She gestured the small town around them. "And I'm Jezleen."
She noticed the eleven beads on the other girl's necklace, which made her five look like nothing. This girl had been here more than twice as long as herself. And people tended to know everyone who had been there that long. She looked at the girl's face for a moment, she wasn't good with names..."Dani! That's your name, right?"

Another girl approached them, greeting them. Jezleen automatically waved back. "Hello," She greeted.

Her eyes returned to Dani, or atherosclerosis to where Dani was standing. Jezleen blushed, slightly embarrassed as she realized she had been talking to air.

Through a window, she saw Dani slide into a booth. She couldn't see the other person, but decided to follow inside the shop anyways.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:58 pm

OCC: im srry i messed this up
Jack

I nodded. Made sense to come out every once and a while. "Was there another attack on the camp?" I asked. "Fill me in on everything"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:01 pm

"Actually, I'm not even sure." Dani stated sipping her float. She watched him carefully. She watched him carefully, her eyes dancing a bit in the light. Picking up a spoon she took a bite of the sweet ice cream. Dani sighed contently, savoring the sweet taste that filled her. Once more she sipped her root beer float." So where did you sneak out Jack?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Dani was a bit bored by now. Looking outside she considered taking the taxi back to the Hill before going back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Jack

I shrugged. "I guess i was bored."I said. I looked at her float. "Check this out." I held my hand to the glass. Ice spread all over chilling the glass.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled weakly, as another person joined their sneak out group. She followed the three others into the shop. Sarah looked around the shop, impressed by the amount of people in it. No one was inside except them. Sarah had half a mind to sit down with the group and have a root beer float but decided agaisnt it. She wasn't hungry anyways. At least she knew the other campers names. There was Jazleen from cabin 15, Dani from cabin 12, and then Jack from cabin 16.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Smiling she listened to Jack. Looking up at Sarah she patted the seat beside her."Come sit, might as well enjoy some time. It's getting close to midnight and we should probably head back soon. Dani honestly didn't want to leave quiet yet. Finishing off the sweet drink, Dani went back to eating the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Jack

I looked up. I grabbed the chocolate milkshake infront of me. I iced the milk shake once more. "Anyways."I said trying to break the silince. I spun a mini icilce in between my fingers
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

"Well, I had fun but... I'm heading back to camp." Dani stood up and walked out of the room. Humming to herself she got back into the taxi and had her take it as far as it would go. Walking quickly she re-entered camp. It was fun, but now it's camp time.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Jack

I paid the bill and left the store. I walked a few hundred meters and vannished in to snow poweder. I reentered the camp. I sighed and went to my cabin
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 pm

She sighed, but figured she might as well leave too. Jack and Dani had already left, so she turned to Sarah, "How do you plan on getting back? We could split a taxi if you want." She offered. Plus, she didn't have much money, so spliting would be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah watched her fellow demigods leave, then she heard Jazleen talk. Listening to her idea Sarah gave a nod. "Sounds good. I have a little money." she said reaching into her pocket to make sure her ten dollars were still there. Sarah looked at the shadows of those who left, their great sneak out had only lasted a few minutes."Yeah, let's go." she said heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm

She followed out, glad she had grabbed her books before meeting the crowd. Going to a payphone, she ordered a taxi, for they didn't tend to just be sitting around in small towns. Soon enough, one arrived, and brought them to a location near the Camp. She paid half, and waited as Sarah paid her half, beggining the trek back home.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah paid her part of the fair and got out of the taxi. Thanking the driver she turned her gaze at the hill of camp. It seemed only yesterday she had arrived here and been claimed by her mother. Sarah couldn't help but letting out a small sigh. She began to walk up the hill at a slow pace until reaching Thalia's Pine where she stood for a few moments, taking in the view.
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 pm

She trudged up to Thalia's Pine- which was no longer occupied, of course- along with Sarah. The other girl stopped, seemingly taking in the view, and Jezleen politely stopped beside her. "Quite lovely, is it not? But, how many times have you seen it before? How many years have you spent admiring the same scenery?" She questionned, unable to see Sarah's beads due to her position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out [Open]   Sneaking Out [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out [Open]
Page 1 of 1