Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Osaki slowly creaked open the door as slowly and as quietly as possible, she then looked at the clock and winced seeing it was 2 in the morning, she slowly tip toed across the room towards her bunk and quickly got changed into her pajama's (Pink silk shirt and pants) and shrieked as she felt something move across her foot, she instantly covers her mouth and stands still as possible
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Alex heard something and turned his head to around. It's too early, who in the world would be up. He thought to himself. He then looked around the dark cabin spotting Osaki, raising a eyebrow he asked her "Uhmm are you ohkay?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Osaki froze and slowly turned towards Alex and tried to make herself look as tired as possible. "U-um..i heard something and when i got up i felt a mouse run across my foot?". Osaki doubted he would believe her but it was worth a shot anyway
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Alex looked like he took it for a second and then he started to laugh. He looked around the cabin seeing everyone was still asleep even though he was laughing. He then turned back to Osaki and said "Uhhh but really, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 am

Osaki sighed and looked down, she then looked back up at him. "I lost track of the time while i was down at the lake..." She smiled and hoped he wouldnt tell the cabin leader or make fun of her.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Alex nodded agreeing to what she said. "It's fine, i wont tell anyone where you were." He looked around the room once more before laying back on his bunk, before falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Osaki smiled and whispered her thanks, she quickly brushed her teeth and her hair. She layed in her bunk and then whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Goodnight alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in   Sneaking in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking in
Page 1 of 1