Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sneaking out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:13 pm

I won't wait forever chase. Hurry up! I sighed. My first time leaving camp. I hope I don't die. No no I will save her
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:40 pm

"Were's Anna? She supposed to be here." I had nothing but a duffel over my shoulder, and my sword at my side. I look down at my arm. The scar was still there, just like always, and it always will be. I had a huge grudge on drachani. I sigh. "She better be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

I trudged up the hill, my dark, blue backpack slung over my shoulder. "I'm here," I announced. "Is it just the three of us?" I scanned the hill. I recognized Chase, but I didn't recall meeting the other boy. I nodded at him, and said, "Anna Jones, daughter of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I turned and began walking out of camp. "Let's go." I let my hand rest upon my blade. I didn't care who they were anymore.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 pm

I look at Anna. "He's Marcus, my brother. I think he's had a bad day. Come on." I head down the hill after Marcus. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:35 pm

I trailed along behind them. The last time I ever went out of camp's borders was with the monster hunters. They're a group of campers from camp led by one of the Poseidon kids. "Where are we going, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

"West." I was at least positive of that. In fact I knew where the Cyclops would be. Dead for seven minutes. Lets hope I don't beat that record
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I see Chase and two other kids walking out of camp. "HEY! What are you guys doing?... Sneaking out... By the looks of those bags your leaving for awhile. I'm coming. No choice. And not a word Chase. I will tell on you if you don't let me come." I say. I felt bad about not telling Kim but this was a sper of the moment thing and if I didn't go now I would never go.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm

"No. Go back to your wee little cabin and tuck yourself in like a good little girl. And pretend like the world is still safe!" I was fed up with this. I didn't care anymore. I was ready to pretty much leave without them.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

"Marcus, we've got no other choice. If she tells we'll have half of camp hunting us down. Not to mention the hunters." I look at May with hatred, then I look at Marcus again. "And I don't want to think about what Mr.D would do to us."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm

"So then it's settled," I said, putting my free arm into the other handle of my backpack. "I guess it's a four member party. I'm ready when everyone is."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

"THEN STAY HERE!" I began trudging off on my own. I could handle anything that was out there. I knew I could. I knew it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

I give Anna, and May, a look that simply said 'he's nuts!' "I guess we're going." I rub my scar before I head down the hill. Four demigods were o.k. If anyone else joined we were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:53 pm

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU KNOW! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARE! YOU JUST WANT TO BE HEROES!" I took off running. I couldn't stand them.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I roll my eyes. "Your not going anywhere. With out us of course." I put power in my words as I use charmspeak. "Brains ;Chase; bronze ;you, Anna and Chase; and beauty ;me and maybe someone else;. We are all going you you shall FAIL." I say stamping the ground. I was NOT going to give up.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:57 pm

He was really ticking me off now. I willingly give my time, and now he was telling me to go back. I had half a mind to let him die out there, but I had committed to it. I charge down the hill after him.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

I follow behind the group. What was up with that guy? I wanted to be a hero? I haven't even been out of camp's borders for a while now. Sure, maybe I did want at least some fame, but that didn't mean I was as committed as most people. Everyone does it for their parents, which is completely understable. Who wouldn't want approval from a god?
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 pm

"I'm not in it for the fame." I stopped running and fell to my knees. "I just want to save my mom..." I didn't earlier. But now I let the tears fall.

Last edited by KiteXX on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm

I felt a little sympathy for Marcus. Loosing a family member that was really close to you must've been a big deal. I would never really know, my dad kicked me out of the house two years ago because he found out who I was. It was like I never really meant anything to him. I would never be able to feel the same relationship Marcus has with his mom.

"We'll find her," I reassured him. "Don't worry, we're going to help you."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm

"Get away from me!" Never let them see you cry. That was my number one rule and I just broke it. I shook myself off and stood up again. "Lets go." My voice was still a little shakey
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 pm

He was like every other Athena kid. he was like me. Athena kids don't believe in emotions. Emotions are not based on science. And if you can't quantify or prove that something exists, well, then in our mind, it doesn't. "We will get her back. I swear on the river stix, I will not give up trying, until we have ended it."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:04 pm

I was in the back because I was no runner. I was a crier and ever to emotional. "I wish I had a parent to save. I promise to help to the best of my ability." I didn't know what else to say. I wanted to get out for once. I hadn't had the chance sense...June...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 pm

"Can we go now? Not to be pushy or anything, but, well, satyrs are snitches." I fall back with May, so she wouldn't be lonely. "Is this our second date?" I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm

I once more stood up and pulled my bag over my shoulder. If there were any regrets I woud leave them here. I would get this done no matter what. "We must away."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I make a face at the old English. Then I give Chase a look that says 'If you do ANYTHING dump like on the last date I will kill you personally. Then as we start walking I open my bag and pull out my lipstick I had left on the side table of my bed. I look at my bracelet/sword named 'Rose' and prepare to use it if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sneaking out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next