Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sneaking out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

sneaking out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Anna followed close behind the group. She wasn't sure how well they would be able to work together. Marcus was determined to get his mother back, and the other two; well, Anna wasn't sure about them. She met Chase a while back, but they never really became friends. Just acquaintances, maybe. "I'm ready," she said, trailing along behind them.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

sneaking out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneaking out   sneaking out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:32 pm

I look back and smile at the girl. From her expression she couldn't tell why I wanted to come. "Well Chase told me earlier without knowing he did that he wants to help Marcus and I want to help Chase." I say smiling. I had seen her around camp. She was the new cabin leader of Hecate cabin. I smile again hoping to make a good expression.
Back to top Go down

sneaking out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2