Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Sneaking Out - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I posted he was in the Trunk earlier >.>
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 am

(( Why is he asking Aaron for help? Aaron got shot and the trunk is open, if Melinda got the charmed guy out. ))

Aaron was about to reply, but it died in his throat when someone called his name, the guy in the trunk? wait! I know that voice! Oh gods!, "Go help kid in trunk" I stammered, tasting some blood, not a good sign, but at least these guys will be busy with Zack if we get him out, "Ill be fine", i rolled to the side slightly to reveal the baton and smiled for a second, then realized my mouth could be bloody and stopped, concealing the baton under my body again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:05 pm

No-one gonna cool down Crischaela before she starts murdering off the demigods? She has no control with Prometheus' power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

"I swear to Gods I'm gonna kill them!!" I yelled I felt very powerful but little did I know my eyes we're going pure black I struggled to get to my knives but I was bound pretty tight.

OOC: Erebus is the God Of Shadows and Stealth it is Said when his yes go black his power mimics that of Hade's helm of Darkness igniting your enemies worst fear enough to stop their heart. He is calling on his Dad's Power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

"Don't move around much." I demanded. Oh my gods, what to do? I couldn't be in three places at one. Grimacing, I finally made - Aaron his name was? - stop bleeding and looked at the bloody pad of clothing grudgingly. Sighing, I ripped a long piece of fabric off my shirt ( which was pleasantly clean, thank goodness ) and quickly wrapping up his wound. "You owe me big time." I said darkly before barking at the enchanted boy to help him and defend him. Bounding over to the trunk that noises were coming from, I grimacing and ripped it open. My eyes widened at the sight.

Whipping out my sword, I cut off the things binding him before backing away and running to Crischaela. Chewing on my fingernail for a little bit as I wondered what I should do, I rested my hand on her shoulder before recoiling slightly and deciding to call out to her. "Crischaela? Could you calm down, please? You might hurt yourself at this rate."

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

"Bout Friggin TIME" I yelled standing up Ignoring the bullets flying around me I didn't bother pulling out my knives they wouldn't effect the mortals anyway I held out my hand and a Shadow Bubble expanded around our wounded. Then I took out my black jewled dagger and held the blade in my hand tightly it cut me but I ignored it. I ran up to the nearest Cop and nailed him so hard with the hilt of my dagger he wen't down "Is that All You Got!?!?!?!" I yelled I was so caught up in my rage I didn't even notice when 1 bullet caught me in the shoulder and another one in my forearm "BRING IT ON!"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

I saw the bullets hit him and winced, that would hurt once hes back to normal and all, I called on all my power that I could find in my condition, feeding off of some of Zacks power to maybe calm him down, and once I knew I couldnt hold, I just let everything go. An enourmous explosion of darkness knocked down all the demigods, the mortals went flying off the sides of the bridge, the rhino was flipped on its side with a huge dent in the side the darkness hit, and the car Katie had come in had four popped tires and was near the edge of the bridge, and thats what I saw before I blacked out
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 am

I spun around and nearly grabbed Melinda but stopped, my black eyes turned violet. That was not good.

Dionsys. Death. Me and Melinda. I'd gave up my position as Huntress?
Love, for me. Jealousy and hatred radiating from someone.
It was the shortest vision I'd had but I'd still said everything clearly because everyone was looking at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am

"Whoa," Lifting an arm to defend my face when Aaron seemed to blast energy at everyone, I looked around and tried to understand what was going on. I. Didn't. Understand. Anything. Someone began speaking. In horror, I realized it was Crischaela and that she was seeing another vision. I turned to look at her but froze. Me and Melinda? What did that mean? Was I involved in that in some way.

Shaking my head to snap out of it, I turned and began jogging around. "You can handle yourself, right, Crischaela?" I called, it wasn't really a question, as I rummaging through the things that had survived Aaron's blast. Muffling a triumphant cry, I found a first aid kit from one of the enemy vehicles and brought it over to him. "Aaron?" I asked. My voice was so horribly unsure, it was unnerving. I poked his cheek lightly. No response. He had passed out? I assumed yes. Man, I hadn't signed up for this. Why did I tag along with these guys again? Oh right, so I could get them back to camp alive. Scowling, I dragged him over to somewhere safe before deciding to try and calm down the guy who had gone crazy for a little bit.

Why was everyone going crazy around me? Grumbling to myself, I decided to clean my wound and wrap it up before I did anything. Flipping open the first aid kit, I nearly cried tears of happiness when I saw actual, clean bandages. There wasn't anything in or outside the cut, so I just applied some antibiotic cream and bandaged it. Getting an infection was the least of my worries right now. "Um, hi, guy. You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

IT. HURT. LIKE. HADES. I tried not to let it show but I could tell I was bleeding out pretty quick, My vision was flickering everything was blurry my hand was cut open and Worst of all They had 2 captives. Might as well do something thats going to happen anyways.. I took my left hand and buried it in my wounded shoulder I could barely keep my self from collapsing now with the Pain of taking a bullet out it was almost to much. But it did come out and My arm felt a little better, however I wasn't done yet. I brought my hand to the wound in my forearm and with a quick breath and yanked the bullet out.

Now was the Time where I was lightheaded and pissed off. "Took Firebird and Ghost..." I trailed off my head rolling around loosely "Gotta Save.. Them" I managed amazingly still conscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 am

Well, at least I would be able to treat him with better equipment now. Moving quickly to catch him if he fell, I laid him down on the ground and knelt beside. Catching my breath, I looked at his two bullet wounds. I did everything I had done to Aaron and I took out two bandages of the first aid kit, folding them quickly to make two pads. Placing them on his wounds, I put pressure on them and waited for the bleeding to stop. It took a while, longer than it had for Aaron.

"You okay so far?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed. Soon my face would be stuck that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 am

"Gotta save Firebird and Ghost..." I mumbled unintelligibly I tried to get up "gotta save them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 am

"Are you crazy?" I snapped, pushing him down lightly anyways. "We'll get them later, promise. But you can't save them when you're half dead." I said, removing the pads and replacing them with fresh bandages. Sucking in a breath, I stood up and stretched. "We should get back to camp, everyone should heal and we should tell them about what happened to Katie and Ghost. Get a group together to save them." Who was Ghost? The Apollo cabin would be freaking out about Katie though, I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Aaron coughed out a short laugh and rolled towards Melinda, "They will survive", I was practically facing Zack, "Dude, dont worry yet, They arent hurt, I know that much, but you are, and I dont need to be the son of death to know, theres blood all over you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

"Tartarus Let Me Up..." I mumbled losing consciousness "Ghos.. Got save... Ghost...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 pm

"I think he's out." I said, poking him experimentally before turning on Aaron. "What are you doing rolling around?!" I asked, swatting him on the shoulder that wasn't wounded jokingly. "We have to get back to camp, but unfortunately we have no ride." I said, crouching and thinking for a moment. What to do? Well, I could catch a taxi back to camp and bring a camp car back to take everyone home ( I wasn't going to bring my Lamborghini, had you seen what had happened to the last cars people brought?!) but I was kind of reluctant to leave. "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 pm

I waved my hand to my 4x4 Mercedes, I'd just had it brought after my McLaren had also been smashed. "Melinda? Let go, we'll take my third car," I said. I opened the door and got in.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 pm

"Third car?!" I asked. I shook my head and got it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 pm

I shrugged, "I have four, my other 2 were totalled and now my McLaren and Maserati so they'll be replaced aswell," I said like it was a normal thing.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm

I stared at them, then pushed myself up to my feet with my good arm. "My mom is gonna kill me, she payed for that Van", he walked over and got in the back, the seats were confortable.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

I rolled my eyes and started the car waiting for everyone to get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

"You need help getting up?" I asked the guy who had gotten shot twice, staring at him to see if he needed help.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

I smiled down at Zack from the back window, "Come on man, you know they can hold out, we fix up these bullet wounds, and I promise we will go kick some kronos obeying butt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 pm

At that point I blacked out completely just lying there on the sidewalk unmoving...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Grumbling how he could have at least dragged himself to the car first, I bent down and slung his arm over my shoulder and stood up slowly, careful not to jostle him too much. I nearly fell again under the weight and cursed under my breath. Maybe I should have done some strength training with the others? I didn't want any muscles though. Stumbling over to the car, I garbled something to the others that sounded like, "Takeim, wick wick!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next