Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Sneaking Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Rolling my eyes, I jogged towards the van. "SHOTGUN." I called back before hopping in the front seat and snapping on the seat belt.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 pm

I was gonna be the only one in my car apparently. I sped away to where Aaron was parked.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm

"I know." I smirked sarcastically. Then I took out a peppermint and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 pm

(Just so I know, whos coming, and whats their parents like power thing, like poseidon=sea. So I know who I've got and all)

"This might be rough, but I've been practicing hard, so it should work", he grinned back at the girl, then looked at the road in front of him, waiting for the rest of the comers to get in, occaisionally looking at the girl through his mirror, "So, how exactly did you end up in my path tonight kid?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 pm

I got out some chewing gum and started chewing. I stopped next to the van.

Prometheus (Titan) = Foresight.
Inherited: Future Visions (Can tell what ur gonna do or if something major is gonna happen.

Last edited by Dean Straga on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm

I laughed and put my hands in my pocket. I got out my Ipod Touch and started playing "What I've Done", my favorite song.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 pm

~Odyne=Goddess of Pain
Powers: Illusion of pain, actual pain, more pain when hurst someone, less pain when hurt, and amazing fighting abilities
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm

OOC: OK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm

(( Daughter of Aphrodite, minor degree of love magic, sees through lies and frauds easily, black belt in Taewondo, good at swordfighting. ))

"Guess we should introduce ourselves. Melinda Larkin, daughter of Aphrodite." I said, popping another candy in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"Zoe Tarnel, daughter of Odyne." I announced.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

(I'll pretend our all in xD)

"Lets hope theres not too many mortals on this particular street", I closed my eyes and concentrated, the view around us went totally black as I pulled the whole van and everyone inside through shadow travel, we leaped out and freaked out an old lady and her dog, then I pulled over near an alleyway, panting, "I shoulda-let-someone else sit at wheel", I moaned, "Coulda passed out behind the wheel" I grinned at the irony of possibly crashing behind the wheel when most of the journey was shadow-traveled."Did anyone lose something?" I asked, hoping all my passengers were fully intact.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

~Daughter of Cratus: Can drain someone's power, is very powerful and strong, very good at sword fighting, tough.
I pulled my earplugs out. "Dariana Smith, Daughter of Cratus. Call me Dari." I put them back in and nodded my head to the beat.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 pm

I sighed, "Crischaela, Huntress for Lady Artemis." I said. I never wanted to mention my father.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 pm

(Dean, already gone, you just spoke to no one at camp. Aaron didnt being oyu into the shadow travel or he woulda died, and all you with him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm

"Aw, a little warning next time please. That made me dizzy." I said, massaging my temples before looking down and examining my body to make sure it was there. "No vital body parts missing here."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

"I'll take the wheel." I said."DAMN!" I yelled. My Ipod fell under the seat.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I sighed and summoned a little Titan secret and appeared out of thin air. This was more comfortable than shadow traveling.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I laughed a bit. Letting /her/ take the wheel? I'd rather drive.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I grabbed my Ipod and got into Aaron's seat.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I smiled for a second, "I knew about all those I was thinking more like thumbs and toes and chunks of... hair, the little things" he turned off the engine, and sighed, this was already going away from the plan, and he didnt know how he could explain WHY he had left camp. "Nah, this is exactly where I was planning on going", I felt the new presence and smiled, "Maserati kid is here, but I dont see the car"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I appeared with my car and looked at the van which was in a bad state and then a my flashy new black Maserati and laughed. I'd just follow them for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 pm

"WHAT?!" I asked in horror, lifting my hands and checking my hair. Finding nothing to be gone, I sighed in relief and slid the seat belt off. "What are we doing, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 pm

I took the kesy outand put them into my pocket, then got out and walked towards the alley, "I've been sensing something here, and I wanted to check it out, it felt evil and all, ya know? I couldnt resist", typical ADHD, I had to smile at it., thenI looked back at the group, some still in the van, "You guys coming?"

Last edited by Gazimu on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I got out and took off my jacket. I put it around my waist and had my swords ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Stifling a laugh, I groped for the door handle and opened it before getting out as well. I brushed back my hair and looked at the others expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next