Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sneaking Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 pm

(OOC: Just get near Aaron and follow him in guys)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I got out of the van and followed Aaron to wherever.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I turned the engine off and slipped the keys in my pocket and walked over.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

I smiled and put my hair up into a ponytail and followed Aaron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Seeing the others follow the Hades kid, I did the same. Where were we going anyways? This guy gave no details. He could be leading us into a death trap.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 pm

I followed, but slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

I walked into the alley, with someone on both sides of me, and the car dude behind me, I looked around, and motioned to stop. A rustling came from above and I muttered, "Uh oh", instantly knowing what was going to happen before it did, 12 guys in greek armour dropped from the rooftops, surrounding us, I started to circle, hoping the others would follow, and send a message to all their minds, "Hide your weapons and wait for my signal!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

'No!' I sent to his mind.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

I nodded backing up slowly. My sword hid behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm

I tensed but did as he said, swinging my sword behind me and circling like he did, keeping my back and Savage out of sight. What type of signal would he give us?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 pm

I sighed and felt my leg for my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm

One of he demigods stepped forward 1 step and spoke, "Well, a few demigods exploring New York, its a shame," he ran a finger along his blade, "You have no weapons, but it will just make it easier for us to kill you", he went to take another step, and the hilt of Aaron's sword appeared in his and, but this demigod didnt know, so as it extended to full form, it ended up inches from his neck, and Aaron sent another message through their heads, "Weapons out, but dont attack until I say, we will catchthem as off guard as we can"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

I pulled my sword out and my shield.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm

I shrugged and flashed out my sword. It's silver blade glistened in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:41 pm

On his command I tapped the center piece of my wristband and let it expand into a shield and whipped out my sword. Glancing at him, I eased into a battle-ready stance a few feet behind him.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

I narrowed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:46 pm

The demigods around us took a step back, but their leader scowled, "Theres 12 of us and 4 of them(or is there 5?), dont cower!", his troops moved closer again, but the leader had made the importnt mistake of not looking at me, I yelled, "NOW!" and swung my sword, he ducked, but it cut some of the plumes on his helmet clean off, I lunged and swiped his feet out from under him, then deflected a strike from another demigod.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

I took target at the strongest demigod. I made him feel the illusion of pain. As he grabbed his waist, I sliced my sword at him, stabbing him in the chest. I then ran over to another demigod. I flipped myself off his armor, and landed in a fighting position. He charged and I flipped over him. He looked confused and then I stabbed his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

I leaped forward and slashed at the nearest demigod. He parried and tried to hit me but I blocked with my shield. Scowling, I bashed him forward with my shield before finally pushing him backwards into one of his friends. Crouching to avoid someone who swung their sword, I began to fight with them. It was harder to fight with demigods rather than monsters, because if you managed to kill them they never came back. It was actually killing not like what it was with monsters - who came back.

Damn it, I got distracted. Muffling a cry of pain, I narrowed my eyes and stabbed at the demigod who had wounded me before slamming his head into a wall with my shield. I needed to pay attention!
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 pm

I sparred with the demigod, until the leader got back up and got his buddy to come help him slice me up, I kicked out backwards, but they werent close enough to get hit, one smiled, until he realised I didnt need to hit him, then a black wall of force smacked him and his leader backwards, gathering the attention of the demigod I was fighting, I kicked him in the leg, and slashed his arm, the next one came and I hit him in the face with the grip of my sword, "Have a nice trip" I muttered, and sent him into shadow travel all the way to iceland.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 pm

I kicked one demigod in his stomach, stabbed him, and hit another with my shield. I pulled my sword up and threw my dagger at another. One kicked me in the stomach and I fell. He tried to stab me, so I put my shield in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I dissapeared before the guy could slash me, he stopped and looked around, he saw his buddy taking down one of the girls, who had her shield up, and went to help, but stopped short. Because Aaron had shadow traveled to just above his buddy, and came out above him, landing on his back and saking him down, stabbing him in the gut, "7 down, 5 to go" he stated.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 pm

I wanted to high-five the kid killing Dari, but I was nice. I charged him and knocked him to the floor. He cut my hand, barley, but I felt nothing. No blood came. I smirked and stabbed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Deciding to test out something new, I limped forward with the gash I had gotten a little bit before and blasted a feeling of love to the nearest, untouched enemy demigod. Hey, you love me. I said in his mind, flashing him a hopefully brilliant smile. He seemed to fall for it and nodded enthusiastically. So, fend off your friends here who are giving me a bit of trouble. It didn't feel good messing with people's minds or feelings, but I guess I had to.

He nodded and began to fight with one of his accomplices. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad if they weren't under Kronos' control? Yes, that's right, they were under his control.

I noticed Dari having her shield up. Winded? She had gotten kicked in the stomach. I ran over and was about to kick the guy away when Zoe came over and handled him. Grinning, I extended a hand towards Dari, wincing at the pain in my leg but I recovered. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm

"Yeah." I said. I took her hand and got up. "Are you?" I asked. I picked up my dagger and got ready to right again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next