Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies (Welsh Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow at Kyle. "Ah, okay!" Sophia called after Kyle. She had no idea what Kyle was thinking or doing. Sophia leaned back on the couch and put her hands over her eyes, trying to relax. She winced lightly as she moved her bad arm. Sighing, Sophia looked around the room, still trying to figure out what Kyle was up to.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Kyle got changed faster than he ever had in his life, pausing in the mirror to look at his hair. He frowned, washing all of the gel out and smoothing it flat down in his eyes like normal. It was getting long again, more like how it used to be. He rolled his eyes, returning to his bedroom where Sophia had remained on the sofa. He stood, leaning against his bed, watching her for a second. "I got you something." He said, breaking the silence.

Kyle's outfit...couldn't resist:
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Sophia jumped when she heard Kyle's voice. Sophia stood up slowly and turned around, her eyes widening. Kyle looked hot. But then again, when didnt kyle look hot? Suddenly, Sophia turned red from what she was thinking. Finally realizing what Kyle said, Sophia smiled. "You didnt have to get me anything," Sophia mumbled, walking over to Kyle. All Sophia wanted to do at the moment was kiss Kyle. Well, that's what she did. Sophia leaned in and kissed Kyle softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Kyle kissed Sophia back softly, not wanting to hurt her arm. He forced himself to pull away after a second, holding Sophia away from his at arms length. He smirked slightly. "Do you want your present? Because if you keep kissing me, I think I will forget to give it to you." He raised his eyebrows which disspeared under his brown sweep of hair.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Sophia laughed. "Okay, I'll stop kissing you. But I can't promise I won't later," Sophia said with a sly grin. Sophia closed her eyes shut. "Okay I'm ready. But I feel bad because I didn't get you a gift! You should have told me!" Sophia cried, throwing her arms in the air with her eyes closed. Sophia smiled with her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Making sure Sophia's eyes were shut first, he reached under his pillows, pulling out the velvet bag and holding it the palm of his hand. "Keep you eyes closed." He told her, taking her good arm in his hand, opening the bag and pulling out a silver charm braclet that had cost his quite a lot of his money. There was only one charm on it; a silver diamond that looked like ice to signify him. He kissed her gently on her lips. "Okay, you can open them now."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Sophia opened her eyes at gasped softly at what she saw in her hand. "Kyle, it's so belle!" Sophia exclaimed in French. Sophia had no idea where she learned the French though. Sophia's smiled, then hit Kyle in the arm. "You didn't have to spend this much money on me! But, thank you! I love it!" Sophia exclaimed, hugging Kyle. Pulling away, she smiled. Leaning upward, Sophia kissed Kyle passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 pm

"I'm guessing that you like it." He murmed against her lips, kissing her back deeply. When he finally pulled away, he kept one arm around her waist but lifted her arm up with the other, looking at the bracelet again. He frowned, his hazel eyes meeting her swirly ones. "Sorry that there is only one charm. I sorta had no money left." He explained, feeling nervous again. "Plus, I was thinking, that maybe...in the future, we could add a charm on for each event." He bit his lip, wondering if they would still be together in the future. He hoped so, he didnt think he could be without Sophia.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Sophia hit Kyle in the arm. "Stop spending so much on me," Sophia mumbled to Kyle, resting her head on his shoulder. She looked at the charm bracelet and smiled. "Adding a charm would be a good idea," Sophia whispered to Kyle, imanging how many charms they would be able to put on here. "Wonder what the next event is," Sophia mumbled, kissig Kyle on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Kyle kissed her back, pushing her softly against the frame of the bunk bed and trapping her there whilst they kissed. When he pulled away, he rolled his eyes. "Gods, Its not like its a wedding ring, no need to start hitting me!" He complained, flicking his head to keep his brown hair out of his eyes. "I'm not sure. Depends how long we are together." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Sophia laughed and rolled her eyes. "not married yet," Sophia teased smiling. She brushed Kyle's hair away from his eyes. "I hope we stay together. Can't really imange living without you," Sophia whispered to Kyle. Sophia pressed her forehead against Kyle's, smiling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Kyle pushed her futher into the wall, keeping his forehead against hers, looking into her swirly eyes with his hazel ones. He kissed the tip of her nose quickly. "No married...yet." He grinned, realizing what she just implied. "I feel the same." He sighed, not wanting to think of not being with Sophia. "I want to be with you until the day I hit the bucket." He grinned. "Until I croak."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Sophia laughed lightly. She felt Kyle push her into the wall. Sophia laughed lightly again. "Me too," Sophia whispered in Kyle's ear, wrapping her arms around Kyle's neck, pulling him closer. Sophia smiled lightly and blushed. Lookin up at Kyle, her color swirl eyes twinkled. "Love you," Sophia whispered, kissing Kyle on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Kyle moved his lips with Sophia's, trailing a line of kisses down her jaw to her neck. "Love you too." He whispered. Before he could do anything else, someone made a gagging sound behind him. He turned, finding Max there with a disgusted grin on his stupid face. "Oh please, carry on. I will just leak it on the internet." He told them, pulling out a camera and pressing record. Not embarressed, Kyle showed Max the finger, turned around and continued kissing Sophia's neck.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Sophia laughed lightly as Kyle kisses her neck. Did he not know that she was ticklish. "Kyle stop," Sophia said before bursting out into fits of laughter. Max laughed as well as Sophia suddenly couldn't stop laughing as Kyle kissed her neck. "Stop," Sophia said, pounding on Kyle's chest lightly. Sophia turned a bit red as she realized that Max was recording the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Kyle grinned, finally pulling away with a evil laugh. At least he knew where she was ticklish now...he use that against her again. "Im going to show this to everyone." Max laughed uncontrollably. That was until Kyle pushed him back on the sofa, plucking the camera out of his hand and deleting the footage. Max jumped up, grabbing Kyle around the neck and pulling him into a head-lock, both of them laughing as they fought. Max pushed Kyle away, stretching. "So, wanna go pick up girls?" He asked Kyle, remembering Sophia only after. "Oh yeah. You cant. Because you have a girlfriend. So, whilst I am flirting my way into the Aphrodite cabin, you can stsy here making kissy faces." Max poked his tongue out, leaving the cabin before Kyle could beat him up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Sophia laughed. "Well, let's hope my sisters don't eat him alive," Sophia said with a smirk. Sophia wrapped her arms around Kyle, pulling him close. "Well, what do you want to do now? No one is here," Sophia said to Kyle, looking around the room. A grin played on Sophia's face. "I should say thank you the right way," Sophia said with a smile. Sophia leaned forward and brushed her lips against Kyle's before kissing him fully.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Kyle pulled away after a second, pretending to be serious. "Lets play X-box!" He grinned before rolling his eyes. "Don't kill me. That was a joke." He led her to the sofa in the centre of the room, lying down on his side, pulling Sophia in the same position facing him with a small smile. He brushed his lips against hers. "How are you gunna say thanks then?" He asked, straightening the red beanie on his head.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at Kyle. "Well gee, I don't know," Sophia said rolling her eyes. She took off Kyle's hat, running her hand through his hair. Sophia smiled lightly, before laughing softly. "Love you," Sophia whispers to Kyle. Sophia moved closer to Kyle. Leaning forward, Sophia kissed Kyle passionaly on the lips, trying to make sure she didn't fall off the sofa with one hand.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Kyle kissed Sophia back on the lips, snaking one hand around her torso and pulling her ontop of him. He switched places, so he was hovering above her but not actually touching. "Love you too." He put on a sad face. "But you stole me hat. You must be punished." He told her with a grin, lowering himself down to kiss her ticklish neck once more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 pm

As soon as Kyle's lips touched her neck, Sophia curated Ono fits of laughter. "S-Stop," Sophia manger to choke out before she started laughing again. Sophia laughed and pounded lightly on Kyle's chest. Sophia laughed once more, trying to get Kyle to stop. Sophia pushed Kyle's head away from her neck, breathing hard from her laughter. "Don't do that," Sophia managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 am

Kyle started laughing at Sophia's expression. He raised his eyebrows which dissapeared under his hair. He flicked his head so his hair wasn't in his eyes. "You're so adorable when you are annoyed with me." He smiled, making sure no of his weight was on her. "And Im sorry about Danny. He is a jerk." He'd already stolen one of my girlfriends before. He bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 am

Sophia smiled lightly. Patting Kyle's cheek, Sophia said, "It's alright Snowy, I'm just glad that I knocked him out." Sophia sighed lightly, her arms just wrapped around Kyle's neck. Sophia wondered why Dan was such a jerk to Kyle, but the curiosity soon went away. Leaning up, Sophia gently kissed Kyle on the lips, the arms around his neck pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 am

Kyle lowered himself down, being pulled closer to Sophia by her anyway. He just didn't want to put all of his weight onto her. He kept a centremetre of space between their bodies and Kyle craned his neck down to kiss her back softly, not feeling the ever cold tempreture of the cabin but he thought she could.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Sophia continued to kiss Kyle, her arms wrapped around his neck. Sophia could feel Kyle's body heat through his shirt. Sophia was well, cold in the cabin. It was the khione cabin after all. Sophia shivered lightly and pulled away. "it's cold," Sophia mumbled against Kyle's lips before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies (Welsh Girl)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next