Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 pm

I ran to the beach, holding a black towel as Jared ran after me. I thought about how girl-crazy he is, then I laughed out loud. Once I set my stuff down, I jumped into the cool water. The sun beating down on my skin was enough, so the cool water felt great on my skin!

Last edited by Kendall on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 pm

~Two? Only Jared is here.
"Come back here!" He called in the general direction of Baylee. Alina is gonna kill me.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC: Sorry! Changed.

BIC:

I popped my head above water and I laughed. "Give up on it! If you kiss me, I swear to the River Styx that I'll tell your girlfriend!" I shout, going underwater again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:22 pm

"What girlfriend?" He asked smugly taking off his shirt to reveal a toned chest but not any crazy body builder stuff. His six-pack was subtle.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:25 pm

"You know, you said it earlier! And you're 2 freaking years younger than me! I can beat the pulp out of you if I had the guts to hurt an innocent 13 year old!" I laugh and climb out of the water, shaking my hair. I walk over and lay down on my towel, drying off my hair with Jareds towel.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm

"Thanks. You know age doesn't matter." He said sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm

"Age... for 2 years you'll be alone. I'd be dead before you turn 100. Trust me, you don't want to see me angry. I'll fry the hairs off your head, you'll be deaf, or maybe paralyzed before your 30." I explain, laughing and laying down. I straightened my bikini straps, they got twisted on the way into the water, and I sighed looking at the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

"As long as I get to stay with you everything is fine in my world." He said smoothly as he flipped his hair.
~I HATE FLIPPY HAIR BOYS.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm

OOC: Same, but Baylee doesn't. ^.^

BIC:

"Well... I'll just...I'll be... I'll want... I want..." I mutter, at loss for words. I sigh and throw his towel at him playfully, pushing him down and pinning him to the ground, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:31 pm

He smiled back at her widely as the grin spread from ear to ear as his bangs fell away from his face revealing the long jagged scar like a lightning bolt going straight across forehead from temple to temple. It was a scar Roxanne had given him; he gave her a scar shaped like a skull in return on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: HARRY POTTER HAS COME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD!

BIC:

"Harry! Did you win the Quidditch match? I'd hate for Slytherin to win!" I laugh a bit and touched his scar. "Man, that is so cool. I wish I could have one shaped like a thundercloud with lightning coming out of it." I explain, patting his head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm

~OMG I totally forgot about that.
"Huh? Who's Harry? And what's Quidditch? And who's Slytherin?" He said looking ah-dorably confused.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC What has Jared done in his life? HE NEEDS TO DO SOME THINGS PRODUCTIVE.

BIC:

"You know, Harry Potter stuff? All the Hermes kids talk about it because there's nothing else to do. It plays every Saturday at 12:00 in the morning." I laugh and poke him in the arm. "You obviously haven't doesn anything in your life that is exciting." I explain. I slowly get up and run into the water, the sun setting dramatically over the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 pm

"Just running from my dad's pets, living in the Underworld going on a quest, yep my life is definitley boring."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"Yes, it is. I live my life getting struck by lightning almost every day as well as running away from flesh-eating monsters."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 pm

"Lovely." He said trying to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 am

As I got up, I quickly motioned him to come into the water, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 pm

"I don't really like swimming," He said rubbing the back of his neck, "Water ain't my thing."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 pm

"You know, if this makes you feel any better, people die in the water... Being a Hades kid and all..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yeah that makes me feel alot better, I'm with my dad on the whole overcrowding issue down there." He said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm

"Well... Water isn't that bad..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

"Yeah it is." He said smiling.
~I'M GOING TO MURDER THE NEXT PERSON TO CALL ME ROXY.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:03 pm

~ SAME NEXT PERSON WHO CALLS ME KENNY, KINDALL, MISPELLS MY NAME ON PURPOUSE, OR CALLS ME KEN.

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:16 pm

"I had an incident when I was younger." He said curtly not wanting to talk about it more.
~IKR?!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 pm

"Oh... Sorry." I apologize, sitting down in the icy water. I was guessing it was somebody hurting him, or falling into some water... It must have been scary and tragic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}   Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Zeus girl and Girl-Crazy Hades Boy! {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next