Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

I lean against the side of an old Toyota Camry. It wasn't mine, but I was waiting for Dylan. I had put on a blue checked flannel above a Bon Jovi shirt, ripped jeans, and Air Jordans. I put my hand in my jeans' back pocket, feeling for my learner's permit.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:08 pm

I snuck up behind Ollie, wrapping my arms around his waist and giving him a kiss on his neck . I looked down over myself making sure I looked okay . Converse, skinny jeans, and a t shirt was the look I was sporting for the evening .
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:31 pm

I smile. "Hey Dylan," I say as I turn around. I rub my hands together. "So where we headed? It doesn't matter to me," I hold her hand and guide her to my car- a silver Volvo.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 pm

I smile and take his hand . "Hmm . It doesn't really matter to me,either."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

I open the door for her. "Climb in." I grin as she starts to climb in.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 pm

I climbed in, shooting him a thank you smile. I glanced inside the car and looked at the drivers seat waiting for him .
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I sit in the driver's seat and start the engine. I turn the radio on, and look at Dylan. "Whaddya wanna listen to?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm

"I'm open to anything, but country." I said with a smile . "By the way, nice car." I glanced up to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm

I smile, but my eyes are still locked on the crowded N.Y.C road. "Thanks." I point towards my iPod. "Plug it in & pick a song. Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

I scrolled through the iPod and immediatly stopped at Linkin Park . I thought for a moment and chose "Leave Out All The Rest". My best friend loved this song & I couldn't help but miss him. I pushed the thought out of my head & started mouthing the lyrics, the gods know I am a horrible singer.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 pm

I smile. "I love this song."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

"Me too. " I said with a laugh. "Linkin Park is one of my favorites. "
Glancing out the windw,I sang softly "Help me leave behind some, reason to be missed."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 am

I take a right turn, and I see a diner. I pull into the parking lot. "Here?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:49 am

"Sure." I said with a smile and looked up to see where we were.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 am

I cut the engine. "Awesome." I get out of the car, and go around to open the door for Dylan. "Here, m'lady." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:30 pm

"Why, thank you sir. "I said with a small smile . I jumped out and gave him a peck on the lips, hopefully suprising him. I then turned to face the diner's door as if nothing had happened.

--I love the bottom of your signature! I burst out laughing when I read it. You've got to love cheesy humor :)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:56 pm

I stand there for a second, taking it in. I come back to reality, and shut the car door. I smile and open the diner's door for her.

~Thanks! I got it from my friend. I also like your question in your siggy, too!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:14 pm

I grin back at him and grab his hand, moving deeped into the diner. I looked around and in the back of my head, wondered if we would see anyone from camp. The diner was about half full, or half empty if you want to be negative. The atmosphere was kinda loud, but happy.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 pm

I smile at the waitress. "Table for two, please." The waitress guides us to our table, and I pull the chair out for her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:15 pm

"Thank you." I said with a smile . I glance again around the diner and then back to Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:27 pm

I sit down and open my menu up. "Hmmm...what do you want, Dylan?" I ask. I look down at the pancake pictures.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

"I'm not really sure." I looked through the menu and replied," Waffles. I think." I laughed and kept looking. "Have you decided yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 pm

I look down, and then back up at Dylan. "Maybe the Dessert Cakes. Ya know, the pancakes with the chocolate chips, whipped cream, cherries, hot fudge, and the marshmallows." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:25 pm

I laugh and turn my attention back on deciding what I was getting. I look down at the menu then close it, completely decided on chocolate chip waffles.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 pm

I see the waitress slowly move towards our table, and I look at Dylan. "Quick; what do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}   Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going To Dinner with my Girl {Private}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: